I love him

GYM CLASS WITH MY "BESTFRIEND" (one-shot)

It’s gym class, YES! This is the only subject that I don’t . :)) I love sports and im good at it. Well I think I am. That’s why I love gym, another reason why I love gym class is that I get to be with my buddy Jae. We’ve known each other since we’re still in diapers, he’s not just my gym buddy but he’s my best friend, and many girls, even guys envy me because of it. Who would not envy me, I’m always with him, he got the looks, he is so talented, so smart, sporty and HOT! He’s perfect! Would you ask for more?  Well I may ask for more, I wanted more, I don’t want to be just his best friend, I want to be her best GIRLFRIEND. I can’t blame him if he doesn’t want me to be his girl, im pretty much for your average girl, and he’s. well PERFECT.

Gym class started, Jae quickly approached me.

“hey babe!” he said jokingly.

“yow babe!” I replied back.

“excited to beat the envious monkeys?” he pointed to group of girls, I may say that if looks could kill, I’ll be dead by now, no maybe I’m dead a long time ago. Well im used to it, those y stare from jaejoong’s admirers, give me a break!

“I’ll beat the hell out of them.” I looked at the girls and gave them an evil grin, and stood closer to jae to make them envy me more, to slur them. As I stood close to him I kept on talking, he left for a while to talk to a friend, he’s not so far from me. when jaejong left, someone suddenly called my name,

“CHAE JIN!” I turned around to see who it was, little did I know someone threw a ball at my face, I fell down to the ground, it hit my lips, my swollen lips started to bleed. The group of girls approached me and then formed a circle around me. A girl came out, she was pretty she looked like a princess from a fairy tale, but she has that y look on her face that made me hate her.

“that’s what you get for getting too close with MY JAEJOoNG” did I hear that right MY? Oh no, she did not just owned Jae. I tried to stand to defend myself but before I managed to be on my knees when someone pulled me back,

“where do you think you’re going?” a girl said. “we’re not done with you!” they we’re about to hit me again but then jaejoong came, screaming.

“YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?” Jaejoong looked furious, I’ve never seen him angry like this before.

“We’re just helping this girl to know her place, she’s getting too close to you.” She said in a sweet voice and then clinged to jae’s arms.

Her “sweet voice” irritated jae, he pulled away his arm where the girl is clinging. He didn’t say anything, rather he leaned down to me, his face inches away from me, he lifted my chin up so he could have a good look at my face. He saw blood slowly dripping from my lips. He leaned closer, his lips met mine. My eyes opened as wide as it can, did he just kiss me? My body was left frozen, he pulled away.

“there, no more blood >:)” he smiled at me. My heart started pumping faster.

The envious monkeys. :)) } looked shocked as much as I am, you can see their looks got scarier, it’s like they’re going to eat me or something. Jae helped me stand up, his hand was on my hips supporting me, we walked towards the envious monkeys.

“Don’t you dare touch her again, you won’t like the consequences if you do. Got it?” He said in a calm tone.

The girls still staring at me and not paying attention to Jae.

“GOT IT!!!!?” Jae raised his voice, he couldn’t held back his anger.

Scared, the monkeys just nodded. We walked out of the gym. Once we’re out I quickly asked Jae

“What did you do that for?” he looked confused, then I pointed at my lips.

“because there was blood? I don’t have anything to wipe it off, my hands are too dirty so I used my lips.” He answered me then laughed.

“yeah right!” I gave him a sarcastic smile

“it’s because I wanted to, I wanted those monkeys to stop bugging you, I wanted them to know their place. I wanted them to know that I’m not interested with them because I already got you.” He flashed a sweet smile.

“WHAT?” now I’m confused.

“you heard it right.” He quickly pulled me in a sweet hug, then he whispered in my ears.

“I LOVE YOU CHAE JIN.”

And then the rest is history. :D :))