Im not afraid of you, crazy fish!

Love is over the Rainbow

Background Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HK84tmBJV4 

You woke up &then woke Nana up.

"Nana, wake up! It's time to go to school! "

"You go ahead.. Im not feeling well.." she replied still covering her face with the pillow.

"Yah~" you put palm on her forehead, "OMG, it's hott~ You're burning..!" you said with the panick look on your face.

"Let's go to the clinic now!" you panickly said.

"no, you just go to school... I'll ask my driver to drive me to the clinic."

"you sure you're okay?"

"yeahh... "

You went out & ask the driver to drive Nana to the clinic then you called your driver to send you to school.

 

At School

You was walking alone in the school. "One hour more to assemble" you sighed.

Then someone tapped you from behind, " hello"

There's a girl looking at you with a smile.

(The picture of the Girl) http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g338/Faniel4/nicole.jpg 

"Are you alone?" she asked.

"yeahhh.." you sighed.

"Can I join you?" she asked

"Sure! :) But why ? "

"coz Imm.... lonely & bored?" She said.

"Haha, okayyy.."

"So what's your name?" She asked

"Im Goo Hara. Just call me Hara. yours?"

" Im Nicole Jung. Just call me Nicole :) "

" Okayy then. :D So which department are you in?" you asked her

"Dance.. you?" she replied

"ahhh~ me? Im in art department & Im a junior here." you said

"ahh~ Im a junior too! :) " she answered.

You & Nicole are standing at the staircase when both of you heard girls screaming, " IT'S TEEN TOP!!!~ AHH~!!"

*Teen Top? w-what's that? * You whispered in your heart and raised an eyebrow.

Then girls came running down from the staircase & pushed you until you fell down .

"OWW! " You screamed, " That hurts!" you screamed rubbing your injured leg.There were bruises.

Then there were six guys walking into the school. It was crowded with students.

You're still sitting at the staircase. Nicole tried to help you.

Then you saw the six guys walking towards you,"Get out of my way!" he warned. you just ignored him.

You saw Ricky at the back walking with the guys.

"I SAY AGAIN, GET UP! CANT YOU SEE THAT IM GONNA WALK UP THE STAIRCASE?!" he shouted.

You glared at him, " YAH! CANT YOU SEE THAT IM HURT! " you screamed & rolled your eyes.

"HAH!. YOU THINK IM GONNA PITY YOU & HELP YOU OR SOMETHING?! & HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!!"

"YOU ARE SO LAME! WHY? WHY CANT I?!! IS THIS YOUR FATHER SCHOOL OR SOMETHING?! HUH?!" you screamed looking pissed off.

"Ah~ so you dont know about this school... yet. right? " he asked tilting his head.

"SHUT YOUR THICK LIPS OF YOURS! YOU LOOK LIKE A FISH! " you fight back & laughed.

"HOW DARE YOU-" He raised his hands and was about to slap you when his friend at the back grab his wrist,

"Ya, Niel~! Chillax bro~ you dont wanna fight & slap a girl dont you?"  said his friend.

"Ah~ your name is Niel? I rather call you a fish!" You shouted & laughed.

"You. Watch out. " He warned you.

"oohhh myy~ Im so scareddd~" you make a sad expression & laughed.

Ricky just kept quiet & look down.

Then Nicole pulled you away to a garden, "oh my god, I think you're the first girl who go against Teen Top!" she said looking shocked.

"Huh? What IS Teen Top?"

"The six guys just now are Teen Top" she said,

"Eww, they look like jerks to me. " you rolled your eyes.

"By the way, Niel's family own HALF of this school." she said

"W-WHAT?! Then who own another half of the school" You did a 'OH MY GOSHH' expression

"BUT SO WHAT?! Doesnt mean that he can bully everyone right??" you said curiously.

"Well, he's the richest guy in this school. His family own a resort, hotel shopping mall, half of Jeju Island, supermarket & MORE!"

"Oh whatever~" you rolled your eyes.

Then the bell rang.

"Oh, I gotta go now! See you soon Nicole! :)" You waved your hands & left.

All your classmates were chatting loudly, but when you came in, there was silence. Everyone looked at you.

You just walk to your desk & sat down. There was no one sitting beside you since Nana's not in school. You looked out at the window thinking about Leeteuk. *I want to see him.. I miss his killer smile~* you whispered in your heart.

Just then, you saw ten guys walking into the college. You see it through the window. Leeteuk was one of them.Then a girl in your class shouted,"Ya, ya~! It's Super Junior!"

All the girl stand & look through the window, "OMO!~ OPPA, OPPA!~" the girls shouted.

*Eh? Super Junior??* you thought to yourself.

You tapped one of the girls shoulder and asked, " Who's Super Junior?"

"You dont know them?? They are as famous as Teen Top in this school!"

"Oh really?? How about Leeteuk?" you asked her again..

" you  mean Leeteuk oppa? He's the leader of the group! And half of the school belongg to his family."

"REALLY?! Then.. they bully people too??" you asked curiously.

"Nope, they are different than Teen Top. Compared to Teen Top, Super Junior doesnt bully students. They're kind" she replied.

"Really? that's a good news. " then you smiled.

Then Leeteuk looked up to your classroom & saw you. He shouted,"Hara! " he waved & smiled.

You just smiled . All the girls in the class looked at you again.

"heheh. ." you smile shyly.

"CLASS! PLEASE SIT DOWN!" said Mrs Kim entering the class.

Everyone greeted & sat down. You keep thinking about Leeteuk. *I must be crazy~* you thought.

______________________

Ohhmyy, what a long chapter.  Please comment & subscribe  !  I really appreciate it if you do ! :)) & I didnt know that writing fanfic can be so much fun! :D