Chapter 2

Oppa Dongsaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You just followed quietly beside him. The 2 of you finally came to a stop at the dukkbokki stall he frequent with Haeri. “Are you hungry?” you wanted to shake your head but the smell was too tempting for you to reject. The both of you walked into the shop and chose a seat right at the corner of the shop.

 

“Ahjumma! We need to order here!” Hyunsik shouted as he started placing the napkins on the table.

 

“Oh young man, you’re here again! Where’s the lady I always see you with?”

 

“I brought my dongsaeng today.” You smiled to the shop owner.

 

“I see…what a cute dongsaeng you have. As usual?” the ahjumma asked.

 

“Ne.” Hyunsik answered as energetically as possible. He took two pairs of wooden chopsticks from the container. He broke one pair, rubbed them together and placed it on the napkin in front of you. Then did the same for himself.

 

You took the pair of chopsticks and poked the napkin with a pout plastered on your face. “Wae? Did I order too little? Do you want some more?”

 

You looked at him with big innocent eyes. “How could oppa forget my favourite drink?” Just then the ahjumma came back with a big plate of dukkbokki and a roll of kimbap. “Kimbaps on service, do you need anything else?”

 

“Ne, a bottle of coke please~ kamsahamnida!” you hurriedly answered before Hyunsik could do it.  He thanked the owner then looked at you with hateful stares.

 

“I hate you Tako.”

 

“I love you Hyunsik oppa! I’ll eat well! Jalmmukkesseumnida!” you ignored his stares and started digging into the plate of dukkbokki. 

-------------------------------------------------------

After a filing meal, the 2 of you made your way down to the Han River on Hyunsik’s bike. You were just on time to see the sunset.

 

“Yaaaaah!!!! Are you a kid or what?! Don’t roll down the slope!!! Joshimhae!!!” Hyunsik yelled behind you. With much excitement, you ran down the slope and stopped behind the railings. Hyunsik slowly strolled down the slope and stood beside you enjoying the evening breeze.

 

He took a deep breath before letting his words out slowly, “Eunsol-ah, you know about it too right?”

 

“Ne? You mean…Haeri unnie? So it was true?! Who’s that guy?! Aish! I knew it, curse my sixth sense they never failed me!!! Aish, I never—“

 

You realized you were blurting too much unnecessary things, you hurriedly covered your mouth and gave yourself a mental face-palm.

 

“oppa, mianhae. I…I didn’t mean to talk about her like that. Sorry.” You pout and hung your head low. You then felt a weight on your head.

 

“hahas, silly girl. It’s okay, I know, I know you didn’t mean it. You’re always like that, oppa ara.”

 

The two of you just stood silently watching the sun go down. Soon, the sky turned into a light, dusky purple where a lovely full moon glowing brightly. “Okay, let’s go! I’m sure N hyung’s waiting for you for dinner.”

 

“Aniyo, I’m packing my own. The room’s open for 24/7 today, Yeonnie oppa won’t have the time to make dinner.”

 

“Why not have dinner at my place? I’m sure my mum will be glad to see you.” He asked with his usual warm smile.

 

“Jinjja?! It’s been such a long time since I ate auntie’s food! But…” you hesitated a little before continuing, “Naeun may not be happy, you know your sister…”

 

“come on, quit acting. You aren’t better please. Plus, even if a fight were to happen, I doubt you’ll lose…” he smirked.

 

You pointed your finger at him and squinted your eyes, “you! Arasseo, kaja!!!! Argh!”

-----------------------------------------------

“Omma!!! I’m home!!” he called whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter