Saranghae, my butterfly

His butterfly

(GD's Pov)

 
"Let's end this"
 
That's what i said to her.
 
"w-wae?"
"i've caused you alot of trouble dara"
 
i called her "dara" once more. its just nice to call her dara instead of noona cos i feel like i'm older than her. The way she acts cute infront of me.. aish is that what a noona does? 
 
"ani! its fine.. really" she then flashed me her oh-so-gorgeous smile
"No.. after this world tour, i'm gonna tell the whole world who's the real butterfly, noona!" i said cheerfully..
 
I was trying to look at her eyes when i said that but she just kept on looking away from me..
 
Can't you see it in my eyes dara-ah? you're the only butterfly that makes me crazy..
 
"wae? why are you crying dara-ah?"
"Ani.. i'm just happy for you.. that's all.."
 
I smiled then i hugged her. 
 
"I know! i feel like im the luckiest guy in this world when i'm with her, noona.. I love her.. i love her alot noona"
 
yes, i love her a lot..
 
"Thank you for everything noona.."
 
"anything for my dongsaeng.."
"so, i'll go first. i have alot of things to do.."
"A-ah.. yeah.. Bye"
 
As i turn around i kept on mouthing ', , damn!' i think i have already chanted all the curses i can say! i am so ing stupid.
 
------
"Isn't she pretty?" 
 
I looked at dara then i smiled.
 
"yeah. she's gorgeous"
"i know.. and look at her body! she looks so hot"
 
i looked at her body then i cringed a bit..  youngbae dared to look at her body!?
 
We're now in the practice room. we decided to watch 2ne1 as they practice their dance for their song in their upcoming single.
 
When dara looked at me.. i smiled at her.. and guess what! she just looked away! aish! -_-
 
"You're going out with her right?"
"no."
"huh? i thought your going out with her?"
"who? dara noona?"
 
i looked at youngbae then he laughed.
 
"Are you crazy? All this time, i'm talking about that model in Japan and you're thinking of noona!?"
" this" i whispered .. he just continued laughing -.-
 
"you know what? lets just go out.. let's talk" he said then he gave me some cookies or whatever this is.
 
"Jiyong-ah, i know you love her" 
"Mwo? Who?" i said then i took a bite of my food
"Dara-noona"
 
I looked at Youngbae.. Horrified..
 
"M-mwo ra goo? dara noona? me? love? You know i love kiko"
"you don't"
 
"i do.."
 
"you know what? you really know how act neh? the way you look at dara noona.. i thought you're going to kill me when i picked her as my leading lady in i need a girl mv!"
 
"Shut up.. its all in the past"
"Haha! got ya.. i love kiko" he said imitating my voice 
"Did you somehow hear our conversation last time?" referring to the day when i said goodbye to dara..
"Let's just say, a little. i only heard a little"
 
"Mwo!? aish you fool!" 
 
*laughs*
 
"So, you love dara noona neh? why do you keep on saying you love that model?"
"I do.. i love kiko"
"here you go again.. do you have two hearts or something?"
"Ha-ha funny youngbae.."
"I know the bad boy song is really for dara. i can feel it brother"
 
"are you some kind of voodoo witch huh?"
"After your incident, you immediately wrote that song while looking at dara noona's pic on your phone right?"
 
"what are you saying? i'm not a delusional fanboy of Sandara Park"
 
"Oh trust me, you are.. we've been together for a long time man! i know you better than you do. before 2ne1's debut you even told me you like dara noona and asked for her number. don't you remember it? You even wrote the ''Heaven'' song for her! you're crazy inlove with her that time man! i just don't understand why'd you let dara noona act as your girlfriend.. i mean what's it for? is it your way of courting her or such?"
 
"Youngbae-ah.. i don't know. I don't know and i don't know.. i don't know!"
"Okay, chill man.."
 
"Gahh.. I'm so stupid! I'm such a coward! i was about to tell my feelings for her that time then suddenly, bam! i told her to act as my girlfriend for kiko! why did i even say it was for kiko!? i am so stupid. to think that YG sajangnim is behind my back! he approved my feelings for her goddamn it! "
 
"Haha you're funny jiyong-ah"
" you"
 
"But you know, i think its better.. Just wait for the right time jiyong-ah.. i know you love her you pabo! i don't know why you did that but i know its one of your ways to let her know you love her.. though you already said goodbye to her, i don't think its the end.. arasso?"
 
I know, i'm so stupid. I was really going to tell it to her then suddenly i remembered she's also an artist.. she loves whats she's doing.. what if.. no.. i mean she doesn't deserved to be loved by someone like me.. I'm scared i might hurt her..
 
After our alive tour in America, we went to korea back again to have some rest. It's been months since i last saw her.. we hardly text each other since they are also busy with their world tour..
 
"Hyung! Dara noona texted me!"
"I don't care maknae. leave me alone i'm busy" 
"Oh okay. I thought you might wanna go with me.. but it seems not, so okay" did he just freaking tease me? this panda!
 
"w-wait, where are you going?"
"2ne1's dorm. They said they prepared something for US but you're busy right? i'll go now. Annyeong hyung!"
 
"Mwo!? you're not allowed to go there! what if someone see you!?"
"Ahhh.. okay. i'll just call dara noona then."
"whatever"
 
he literally stood beside me. it's as if he's letting me hear their conversation. this is bull. i'm getting crazy..
 
"neh dara noona, i can't go .. jiyong hyung won't let me. ah chincha? okay i'll give him the phone then"
 
My eyes widened when i heard him say that. What the.. why am i getting scared at this? you're not a teenager jiyong act like a dragon okay? you're a dragon..
 
"hyung, dara noona." he said while giving me his phone
"wae? what's this?"
"she wants to talk to you hyung"
 
--
"oh dara noo---
"yah! why wont you let seungri come here?!
 
i looked at seungri .. i glared at him and he's just laughing at me -.- 
 
Since when did her voice sounded like this ? i mean.. its so high.. so girly.. .. it's been months since i last heard her voice..
 
"noona, its already 10 in the evening. you should rest. arasso?"
"no, you should. Give the phone back to seungri"
 
..
 
"hello? Jiyong? where's seungri?"
 
i looked at seungri and he's like.. 'go on, talk to her, tell her you like her' this freaking panda! he's really a pain in the ! i didnt even tell him i like dara but he acts as if he knows something -__-
 
"Dara, can we talk?"
"we're already talking"
 
Okay, this is really bull Jiyong. I gave the phone back to seungri then i went back to my computer. Focus jiyong.. focus..
--
 
I literally can't focus when she's around. Especially when we had our alive tour concert in Manila, Philippines. heaven knows how i try to compose myself knowing that she's watching! and wow, our songs. just wow. her songs actually.. sinces it's all for her. yes.. bigbang's songs are always inspired by her.. well not all, but most of them are really for her or have something to do with her.
 
I was really shocked when i opened my hotel-room-door then I saw a smiling angel looking at me telling "Good morning jiyong-ah, we're about to get our breakfast.. do you want to come?"
 
*flashback*
 
"Yah, hyung did you see dara noona's ex boyfriend? he's going to watch"
"chincha? is he good-looking?"
"no. you're more handsome of course"
"This is why i love you maknae"
 
*laughs*
 
"dara-noona, how do we say i love you in Tagalog or filipino?" daesung said
"Mahal ko kayo"
"what? mahal kokadoodledo?"
"Aigoo youngbae-ah!"
 
She looks so cute when she's irritated =))
 
"Mahal ko kayo"
"Ohh.. Mahal ko kayo" our maknae said..
 
"Jiyong hyung! mahal ko kayo!" he playfully said -.-
"Aigoo. if you're going to say it to one person, it's 'mahal kita' "
"Ahhh i get it. Dara noona, mahal kita" T.O.P said out of nowhere, yes he suddenly popped out of nowhere!
 
I looked at dara and she's blushing. Pshh. 
 
Seungri and Youngbae are looking at me while laughing. These guys. i look at them mouthing ''i'm gonna kill you later''
 
"Seungri, Youngbae and Daesung! you're next!"
"Dara noona, we're just going to have our make up on, wait for me arasso?"
"Keke arasso.. don't put too much make up!"
 
*laughs*
 
Top is busy with his phone so.. 
 
"Noona.."
"mwo?"
"How do i say goodbye in tagalog?"
"it's paalam."
"Ohh.. and good evening?"
"Magandang gabi"
"okay.. that's quite complicated.. " i said then she laughed 
 
i smiled..
 
"how about thank you?"
"Salamat!"
"Ohh.. and the i love you is?"
"Mahal kita"
 
"wait, i thought its mahal ko kayo?"
"Ah yeah yeah! if its for the fans, its mahal ko kayo"
 
I smiled ear to ear when i realized she just said she loves me. Aigoo this girl 
 
"Wassup Philippines!"
 
Everything was going smoothly until i saw her talking to some guy. Maybe its her ex boyfriend or well i dont care! i was not in the mood to sing.. to rap to dance and i don't know why. I'm not jealous okay? I'm not jealous..
 
"Yah, what's wrong jiyong-ah? are you hurt or something?" she said 
"Ani. wae?" i said coldly 
"Nothing.. its just that.. you're not like the usual you.."
"ah chincha?" 
 
*end of flashback*
 
"Hello? Jiyong? I'm talking to you" top hyung said while waving his hands in front of my face 
"Ah yeah? wae?"
 
He chuckled.. so i raised my eyebrow
 
"Wae?"
"is this yours?" top hyung said then he gave me this notebook that has a 'daragon' thing in front.
"whats that?"
 
i looked at my members who are now sitting on the floor, checking all the gifts we have received from our past concerts.. 
 
"Daragon? what's that?" daesung said
"i think its dragon. there must be a mistake" i said as i try to open the notebook
"no hyung!! haven't you guys heard of that fandom!? aigooo!"
 
we all looked at seungri ..
 
"They're shipping dara noona and jiyong hyung!"
"mwo?"
"Dara .. Gon! Nyongdal!"
 
There is such thing ??
 
"chincha? since when?" i said 
"i don't know.. i think after you release your song with noona"
 
i saw youngbae looked at me..
 
"so that means, they are supporting you guys. better make a move now ji.."
"w-wait. you think dara noona also know this?"
"neh... she's the one who explained this to me" panda said then he took a bite of his corn 
 
"Mwo!?"
 
Why didnt she tell me?
 
"wait jiyong.. why are you so interested in this? its not the first time you receive some gifts from a shipping fandom.." top hyung said
 
"Jiyong hyung.. do you like dara noona? And yeah, thats weird, why are you always wearing the same clothes? i've noticed it before but.. uhh.. do you like her?" daesung innocently asked while looking at the notebook/scrapbook.
 
i looked at them.. 
 
"if i say yes, are you guys going to support us?"
 
they all smiled except for top hyung..
 
"Aigoo you kid!! why would i support you and dara noona if you're not letting her know what you feel for her!?"
 
"I will.. i'll let her know hyung.."
------
 
"Alright.. Boys, it's your last concert.. I'm so proud of you.."
"Thank you Sajangnim.. We wont reach our dreams without you" our maknae said..
"Don't be so emotional little seunghyun.. Now go! get ready!"
 
After the alive tour in Japan and London, We are now back in Korea to have our special finale.. Afterall, Korea is our home.. This should be the place wherein we should really give thanks.. 
 
our YG family came to support us.. even the other kpop artists came to congratulate us... Our families and friends also came.. the VIPS are also present of course..
 
"Jiyong-ah"
 
And her.. 
 
"Ah dara.. you came"
"Of course.. " 
 
We stared at each other.. i dont know but i feel like crying in front of her.. i'm just happy.. She's one of the reason why i'm still here.. She gave me hope.. She's my inspiration..
 
"Aigoo.. why am i crying" she said 
 
I smiled then i hugged her..
 
"I'm so proud of you. It's been how many years ! back then, we would always sing in a karaoke with dongwook but now.. look at you.. you're already this rich and yet you haven't give me a gift or anything"
 
I chuckled at her cuteness "I've already given you a lot of gifts! The clothes.. the ring"
 
"Ahh.. i've already sent the clothes back to your dorm jiyong ah.. didnt you receive it?"
"i have.. but no.. that's for you.. those are my gifts for you.."
"no, thats not for me pabo.. it's for your girlfriend.. "
 
..
 
"Look dara.. i've al--------
 
"Jiyong, 3 more minutes!"
 
She looked behind her and saw one of the staffs calling me
 
"I guess, this is it.. " she said then she looked at me
 
i looked down at her then i smiled
 
"yeah.. this is it.. "
"Goodluck, Kwon leader" she suddenly brushed my hair then she kissed me in my cheeks..
 
 
 
 
"Saranghae Kwon.." 
 
--
"TONIGHT SUCH A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT, SING WITH ME NOW.. 2012!"
 
I made her wear some of my clothes because i really want my fans to notice my feelings for her. I really intended to give her a ring that is exactly the same with mine because i want the others to know what i feel for her.. that she belongs to me and i, to her..
 
"Thank you all for coming tonight!"
"You guys are so wonderful"
 
Yes, i know i'm stupid for letting her act as my girlfriend to hide my " REAL GF" in public but i did that because it's the only way i can think of.. 
 
"Jiyong hyung are you crazy!?"
"No, wae?"
"Are you seriously going out using that!?"
"Let him maknae.. it's already encore.. have fun!"
 
"What is gd holding!?"
"Omg!"
"Omg! my appler heart!"
"he's using a daragon cheering towel!!"
 
I know she wouldnt agree to be featured in one of my songs because she thinks she's not good enough.. i know she wouldnt wear my clothes for no reason..
 
*Heaven*
 
Neoreul saranghae 
Neoreul bureune
 
I looked at her direction..Her hands are covering .. i smiled and  waved at her.. Fans have gone wild as they looked at 2ne1's direction. Then i saw a group of fans holding a daragon banner.. i held out my cheering towel and showed it to them..
 
"NYONGDAL IS REAL!!!"
 
i can hear them screaming it.. yes, keep it coming..
 
Neoreul gieokhae
Neoreul gidarine
 
Panda danced the 'we-got-the fire-dance' beside me so i copied him. 
 
"Dara-noona!!" he shouted
"ya pabo!" top hyung said .. which earned him laughters inside the arena/venue
 
Geudaeui mal hanmadi
Saranghandaneun geu hanmadi
Neoreul saranghae 
Neoreul gieokhae 
 
24/7 My Heaven
 
i looked at her.. and saw her walking away.. where is she going?
 
The others have already left the stage.. and lights were already turned off.. i was left all alone here and i am still holding my mic.. this is it jiyong.. it's now or never..
 
"It's all about you dara.. It's all about you, my butterfly"
 
i know she'll not accept the ring cos she believes she's not my butterfly..
 
--
From: My Butterfly
 
You pabo! what is that all about!? aigoo.. i knew it, youngbae already told me.. you're head over heels with me kwon ji yong... you have some explaining to do later! i love you jiyongieee kkk~
--
 
 
 
 
 
Apparently, She's wrong.. She is my one and only Butterfly 
 
-------------------------------
Author's note: Thank you for reading it!! told you, its a daragon story ;) ♥