LoserKyu's plan...

Gamer Love

In Kyuhyun and Changmin's house...

 
The walk home was very awkward. They would always talk to one another when ever they had the chance. Once they arrived home Changmin decided to break the silence between them.
"So hyung do you like Sooyoung?"
"I think I do Changmin, why do you?"
"Uhmm I've liked her ever since I meet her, but I feel like I'm in the friend zone with her. I always tried to make her more then a friend, but she never returned the same feelings as me."
This was the first time Kyuhyun saw Changmin sad.
"I wasn't the only one who tried to persue her many guys did, she always treated them as friends she never seemed to notice, but with you Kyu she acts way more different with you then any other guy that showed any sign that he liked her"
Kyuhyun just stood in the middle of the living room not knowing how to feel. At the same time he felt happy that he was the only guy that Sooyoung acted different with. That gave him hope.
"I'm sorry Changmin"
"Don't be, I'm fine... I'm happy knowing that Sooyoung might finally like someone, but promise me that you won't make her sad just pure happiness"
"I promise" Kyuhyun smiled.
Changmin went to his room feeling happy that his best friend wouldn't break their promise.
 
Kyuhyun's room...
 
Kyuhyun was laying in his bed for hours thinking how to make a perfect plan so Sooyoung would become his. He realized he didn't really know much about her other then she likes the play StarCraft and her liking food. The it hit him Changmin!!!!
Kyuhyun stormed inside Changmin's room hoping to get info out of him since he was her friend.
"Whats going on Kyu?"
"Help me hyung!! You know Sooyoung better then I do."
"Do you know what time it is" Changmin was rubbing his eyes since it was 1am in the morning.
"What do you want to know?"
"I want to know everything, what she likes and what she doesnt!"
"Wow Kyu I never seen you like this for anyother girl, well she loves food a lot."
Kyuhyun seemed really anxious trying to get information from Changmin.
"I know that already anything else?"
"Well she loves Italian food the most also I heard from her friends that she like amusement parks and she likes sweets especially ice cream and she likes watching romance movies too "
"Great idea hyung! Thank you!"
"You better be thankful you woke me up from my beauty sleep!!"
Kyuhyun hurried out of Changmin's room know feeling confident about his date with Sooyoung.
 
The next day...
 
Kyuhyun woke up with a smile on his face since he remembered that today was his date with Sooyoung. He also remembered those mental pictures he took of Sooyoung at the cafe. He looked at the clock it was 7am he had enough time. Kyuhyun decided to text Sooyoung.
From: Kyuyoung 
To: Soo
Be ready by 11 to become my slave for a day.
 
Kyuhyun did his daily morning routine. He ended up wearing a denim shirt black jeans and white 
Vanz. He checked his phone to see if Sooyoung replied.
 
To:KyuLoser
From:Soo
I have class today... I don't want to be your slave!! How about we do another match?
 
To:Sooyoung
From:Kyuhyun
I said be ready by 11 you can't say no to your master...You want to be my slave for an extra day? 
 
To:KyuLoser
From:Soo
Fine and you're not my master.
 
To: Sooyoung
From:Kyuhyun
I'll be waiting outside your apartment at 11.
 
It was 10am and Kyuhyun decided to start heading out he had to buy some stuff for his plan. Changmin was in the living room also ready to head out to college.
"Good luck Kyu"
"Thanks"
Both went their separate ways, Kyuhyun went inside his car. 
"Thank you this is perfect" Kyu said to the cashier.
"I'm sure who ever she is she will love."
Kyu arrived at Sooyoung's apartment, Kyu was leaning aganist his car waiting for Sooyoung to come out.
"Aishhh it's already 11:09, whats taking her so long?!"
Kyu was thinking about their first meeting at the cafe then he remembered how perfect her legs are. 'please be wearing shorts again please please!!!'
Kyuhyun was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't noticed the presence of a girl infront of him.
Sooyoung waved her hands infront of his face trying to catch his attention.
Kyuhyun noticed two hands being waved infront of him 
"Hey LoserKyu are you there?"
"I'm not a loser Soo"
Being a gentleman he opened the door so Soo could get in. He smirked 'even better shes wearing a skirt' 
Once again they were matching Sooyoung was wearing a denim shirt a white ruffle skirt and brown bow flats.
"Cho Kyuhyun are you stalking me?"
"Why would I stalk you, not like anybody would want to."
"This is the second time we match!! This is getting fishy!!!"
"Maybe you're stalking me I mean why wouldn't you?"
"People will think we're dating, by the way where are we going?"
Kyuhyun thought he saw Soo blush when she said that.
"Don't question your master" He had an evil smirk.
"You're not my master."
"But you are my slave for the day so that does make me your master."
The rest of ride was silent. They arrived at their destination. Kyuhyun decided to take her to an Italian restaurant. Kyu noticed the smile on Soo's face when she saw where they were going. 
"I love Italian food how did you know?" Soo eyes sparkled knowing her tummy would be filled with her favorite foods.
"Well I like Italiam food so I came here because of me."
"Thanks anyways"
Soo grabbed Kyu's hand pulling him inside feeling excited to eat.
After about an hour Sooyoung's tummy couldn't handle anymore food.
"Finally!!"
"Thank you I really enjoyed the food Kyu." 
"Kyu?! You can only call me master today."
"I refuse," Soo pouted her lips.
"You have to obey your master's orders."
"Fine... Lets just go."
Once inside the car Kyu didn't notice he was starring at Soo's legs for to long while she was getting inside.
Sooyoung noticed Kyuhyun's eyes where at her legs she blushed.She playfully hit his arm and said.
"Stop starring you !! Anyways where are we going Kyu?"
"I wasn't starring at you. Kyu?"
"Fine!! Where are we going master?" Sooyoung actually likes calling him that rather then hating it. 
"Thats more like it Soo and you'll see."
It took about 10 minutes to arrive at the amusement park.
"How did you know I like this place?" Sooyoung was extremely happy it was her favorite place in the whole world.
"I didn't since I haven't been here in the longest I figured we should come" Kyuhyun lied.
"What should we ride first? Ohhhh cotton candy!!"
"You want cotton candy?"
"Yes please!!!"
When Kyuhyun finished paying for the cotton candy the lady selling it just smiled and said
"What an adorable couple! Even matching."
"Thank you" Kyuhyun shyly replied.
"See people think we're both dating" 
Wanting to avoide the situation Kyuhyun dragged Soo to a roller coaster.
"What about the other rides?"
"Don't you like this rides? Come on you have to obey your master."
"But I'm just aftaid of this ride is way to heigh." 
"You'll be fine I promise."
"Okay" Sooyoung wasn't feeling so confident about the roller coaster but for some reason she trusted Kyuhyun.
Once inside the roller coaster Kyuhyun and Sooyoung were sitting next to each other, the roller coaster was slowly going up and Soo was feeling very nervous.
"Master I'm scared it's going to heigh up." Soo was starring at Kyu.
"Soo you'll be fine I promise hold by hand if it makes you feel better."
"Thanks" Sooyoung grabbed Kyuhyun's hand tight like her life depended on it.
Once the ride started going on its first drop Soo closed her eyes tightly and squeezed Kyu's hand.
"Soo open your eyes and look at me, come one Soo!" Kyu had to scream so Sooyoung could hear him because the roller coaster was going to fast.
Soo slowly opened her eyes.
"Look at me Soo and relax you'll have fun trust me"
Sooyoung obeyed his orders if this was anyone else she would just keep her eyes close and hope the ride was over heck she wouldn't have agreed to go on the ride.
Sooyoun was starring at kyuhyun and she relaxed and started to have fun instead of being afraid.
"So did you have fun" the ride was now over and they were getting off.
"Yeah I did, Ohh look at the photo of us in the ride" Both of them blushed seeing the picture.The photo showed Sooyoung and kyuhyun starring at each other in the ride. Kyu decided to buy the photo and give it to Soo as a momento.
"What should we go on next?" Soo was still blushing from the photo.
"You can pick this time."
"But I thought I was just the slave of the day."
"Don't mistake yourself it's an order I just gave you."
"I really want go on the carousal."
"Fine lets go."
Once inside the carousal Kyu turned many shades of red since Soo was wearing a skirt. Soo didn't noticed.
Next they went to the haunted house. Sooyoung didn't want to go inside because she doesn't like being scared.
"Come on Soo you must obey your master."
Sooyoung locked her arms around his right arm and they walked inside.
Kyu was happy with bringing Soo inside since everytime a monster popped up she grabbed him tighter and at the end she got extremely scared and ended up hugging him all the way through the maze.
The rest of the day was spent in the amusement park both of them having fun.
It was already night time and Kyu had one more place in mind for his plan.
"Ohh the park?" Soo smiled.
"Yeah lets walk around."
Kyuhyun saw an ice cream vendor and he remembered Changmin mention Soo liking it.
"Here"
"Ice Cream!!!! Thank you master!!"
They were walking around in the park when they decided to sit down in a bench and admire the sky.
"Did you have fun today or did you rather go to class in stead?"
"I had so much fun today I'm really thankful I got out of class and I thought it was going to be a torturing day."
"I'm glad" Kyuhyun stood up and Sooyoung also stood up.
'It's now or never Cho!!! Be a man and do it' Kyu gathered up all his couraged and turned to Soo starring at her and then slightly cupped her face and finally did what he wanted to do with her lips since he meet her... He kissed her and Soo responded to his kiss. Kyu was shocked and happy knowing she responded. 
Sooyoung took a gasp of air when the kiss ended.
Kyuhyun turned away blushing and feeling really shy.
"What was that?" Soo asked
"I don't know, a kiss?" Kyu was feeling very nerous about the situation he never felt like this for any girl.
"Do you like me Kyuhyun?"
"No, I don't like."
"Then why did you kiss me?" Sooyoung was about to burst into tears. Kyuhyun finally turned around to face Sooyoung.
"It's because I fell in love with you."
Sooyoung didn't know what to say she just hugged him.
Kyuhyun took out a ring out of his pocket.
"Are you proposing to me? It's to early."
"I'm proposing for you to be my girlfriend?" Kyuhyun finally gathered all the courage he had to say everything he wanted to say to her.
Sooyoung kissed Kyuhyun feeling very happy about his proposal.
In between their kiss he said
"So is that a yes?"
"Of course it's a yes Kyu"
"Hey you're still my slave, let me kiss you again"
"Yes master."
Once their kiss ended Sooyoung said 
"I love you Cho LoserKyu."
"I love you too"
 
------------------------------------------
 
I'm so sorry I was really lazy to update 
because I ran out of ideas... I know I'm lame ,_,
but I hope you enjoy reading my kyuyoung story^^ Thank you^^