Eunhyuk's talent

The New Guy

After a more or less awkward dinner with Eunhyuk’s parents, too many questions about her and her family, Eunhyuk and Valerie went back to his room. She gave a look to the clock and thought that the girls would probably be on Skype at this time.

 

-Do you have Skype on your computer?

 

Curious of what she would ask him next, he nodded.

 

-Do you want to try to talk with the girls again?

-I can try, but, first, I want to show you something.

-Sure…

 

It was her turn now to be curious. He made her sit on his bed, her back against the wall so her legs would be on the mattress. He moved few things to make some space and stripping off. His jacket, his shirt…

 

-Please, tell me you’ll keep your pants on, I’m not ready for that…

 

She was curious of what he was doing and she was having an inner debate about if she wanted or not to see him with less and less clothes. Before she could reach an answer other than “He’s super hot”, he stopped taking his clothes off, now completely shirtless with his pants and socks on. Saying that Valerie was all eyes for him would be – here again- an understatement. She was eating him with her eyes the most discretely she could do. But, hey, no one could keep it cool when a hot monkey-like guy with a gummy smile and the sweetest attitude would strip off and end shirtless in front of you in his own room.

 

The y Beast took his iPod from his pocket and plugged in on a stereo. After a minute, a song started.

 

And he started dancing.

 

He was moving with ease. Floating above the floor, defying any physics laws that you could think of. His muscles were working under his skin, turning into the iest thing Valerie ever saw in her whole life. Even her K-Pop group on which she was always fangirling about got out of her mind as he was dancing. And just as she was thinking it could get better, he sang. Goodbye ovaries. Goodbye Mind. Valerie was knocked down.

 

Just how perfect could he be ?

 

He was nice, sweet and y.

Dancing AND singing like a god.

Enduring her and her constantly changing mood.

He was perfect to her eyes.

Just to show her how perfect he was, he did not only do one song, but three. Our little Valerie was dying all over his bed, her lips slightly apart and her eyes wide opened.

 

It took her at least a minute to get over what she just saw. In that time, y Beast disappeared in a corner of his room and came back with a wifebeater on and a pair of jogging pants.

Walking to bed and standing in front of Val, Eunhyuk shyly passed a hand in his hair.

 

-How was it?

-…

-What did you think of it?

-…

-Was I that horrible ? Ah, man, I knew I should have rehearsed more before showing in to you… It has been too long since I last practiced. My voice must have been horrible and my dancing…

-…Perfect.

-Uh ?

-Just how perfect can you get?

 

He blushed bright red from ear to ear.

 

-You liked it ?

-LIKED IT ? You’re kidding me ? Just… how ? You’ve got all the talented everyone else lacks. You talent thief ! It’s your fault if everyone looks stupid when they try to dance. You could have shared, you egoist y idiot !

-I don’t know if I should take it as a compliment or be insult…

-I don’t care how you take it. I said it the way I think it.

 

He stayed silent for a while, thinking about everything she said.

 

-You still want to talked to your friends on Skype ?

-I SO have to tell them…

 

Her face changed.

 

-And I’ll have to tell them I’m at your house. And that I talk to you… They’re going to make fun of me.

-And why would they ?

-Because they were right. AGAIN!

-It happens often ?

-Too often for my own good. I’m out of luck.

-…

-You said something ?

-No, nothing. You’re coming ?

 

He went to computer and brought a chair near the one that was already there. He opened Skype let her go on her account.

 

-Ready ? asked Val before joining the audio conversation .

-So, I’m dying tonight ?

-I’ll make sure I won’t be the only one to get killed, be sure of that.

-I guess that’s the best I can expect, right?

-I can’t guaranty any more than that.

-Let’s go then, I’ll try to save myself.

 

Valerie had a soft smile and joined the conversation.

 

--

It may not be a lot, it's probably full of mistakes, BUT, at least, it's something ~