Chapter 13

I Will Show You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

___________________

I turned around just in time to catch the bat that was swinging towards me…

Hyuna…

Her jaw was opened as she glared at me. You can see that behind that glare there was fear.

I noticed that there was silence which meant that Myungsoo and Baro had stopped fighting.

I stared at Hyuna, which turned into a glare. I pulled the bat out from her grasp and threw it on the ground.

She stayed still trying to act all tough and stuff which failed because she was shaking… really bad.

I took a step towards her. I leaned forward where I was beside her head and whispered to her before smirking and walking back to where Myungsoo and Baro was.

“You’re trying too hard. Just give up.”

I grabbed Baro’s hand and walked away dragging him.

I stopped, quickly glancing at Myungsoo before continued walking with Baro.

When I knew I was out of Myungsoo’s sight, I let go of Baro’s hand still not facing him.

“A-are you okay?” I asked.

“Yes, I am. Are you?”

I nod.

I turned around to face him. I examined his face. His cheeks were turning purple and his lips were bleeding.

“Let’s go to the nurse.” I said and grabbed his hand again, dragging him the nurse’s office.

 ***

When we arrived the nurse was nowhere to be seen.

“I guess I’ll be the nurse for a while.” I lamely said.

“Go ahead. No one’s stopping you.” Baro replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter