First Day Of School

I Will Show You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stepped into the school and looked around. Hmm, still the same as ever. Pushing my bangs out of my eyes, I continued down the hall. I noticed people staring at me, especially the boys. I smirked and winked at several of them. I entered the office and walked up to the desk.

"How may I help you?" Asked the lady behind the desk. I smiled at her.

"Hello Mrs. Oh." She stared at me for a moment before her eyes widened.

"Omo, is that you Yoobin dear?" She asked. I laughed and nodded. "Oh my, look at you. I almost didn’t recognize you!" she said.

"Aha, really?" I looked down at myself. Good, I wouldn’t want anyone to recognize me. I smiled up at her. "Well, I’m here to get my schedule."

"Oh! I almost forgot. Give me a second." She looked through a folder and pulled out a piece of paper. "Here you go dear!"

"Thank you." She shook her head.

"No problem dear. I’m glad your back. Have a good day." I smiled at her and waved as I walked out of the office. Looking down at my schedule, I smiled.

Sometimes, when your father is the owner of the school, you just get things your way.

 

I walked down the hall and made my way towards my locker. Opening it, a letter fell out. I bent down and picked it up.

Why the hell did you not tell me you were coming back?! –Sunye

I laughed when I read the note. Ah Sunye, violent as always. Stuffing the note into my pocket, I put some of my notebooks into my locker a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter