BIGBANG.

Her Smile.

Before I start, I apologize for not updating in almost the time span of a week. 

AND ALSO, CHECK OUT MY FRIEND'S STORY. It's WooU. >< I don't like this ship, but still, check it out for her? Gomawo Chingus~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/333081/high-school-hatred-or-love-woou

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A few weeks have passed by, and soon, it was the night of the BIGBANG Concert. For the past few weeks Thunder and Bora have been hard at work on their dance routine for the Christmas Dance Concert at school.  Like Thunder said, he would pick her up at 6:00p.m, so they could get dinner before the concert. It was exactly 6 o'clock when Bora finished getting ready, and she looked flawless. Thunder, right at that moment, rang the door bell. Bora was so excited, she finally got to see her idols, and most importantly, her ultimate male bias, G-Dragon. It was time, and they set off. Thunder had made reservations at a restaurant for the two of them at 6:15. They got there just in time. 

The waiter guided Thunder and Bora to their table. Bora quickly scanned the menu, looking for the cheapest thing there. She didn't want Cheondoong to pay too much, since he already bought backstage passes to see BIGBANG.
"Bora, what are you gonna' order?" 
"Oh, just Bibim Guksu." 
"Get something better, the price doesn't matter." 
"Are you sure.." 
"Yeah, don't worry about it." He flashed her a cute smile. Bora melted on the inside, but gave him a warm smile back.
Bora came to a conclusion that she would still rather get noodles(Bibim Guksu) and Thunder offered to share a Dakjuk.(Chicken Porridge.) 
They got the chicken porridge, and anxiously waited for their dinner. It was approximately a 9 minite wait until their food came. The two happily shared the chicken porridge, and then ordered dessert. 
"Cheondoong opaa, your suggestion was great. That tastes daebak!" Bora said using aegyo. 
"Yah, are you using aegyo?" 
"Maybe." Bora winked at him.
They got Green tea ice cream for dessert. It was 7:12 p.m when they left the restaurant. 
It was a 30 minute drive to the concert arena, Bora was absolutely pumped. She could not wait! Right when the arena was in sight, she started to scream in the car and fangirl. 

"Yah! Shikkeuro!" He yelled at her..
She flinched. Bora was frightened at the tone and dynamic of voicw that he used at her. "M-mianhaeyo.." She managed to get out of . Bora tried to avoid eye contact with him until he noticed. 
"Bora-yah~ I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have yelled. I didn't mean it in that way.." 
He reassured her that it meant nothing. 
"Okay." She plastered a smile on her face.
It took 5 minutes for Thunder to find a decent parking space. Those 5 minutes were hectic. 
"Are you excited?" 
Bora was speechless, she couldn't even answer him. She just stared into thin air. 
They walked into the stadium, and were guided backstage. Bora couldn't believe it, she was so close to meeting BIGBANG! 
"Brace yourself Bora." 
"I bet they're y." 
Thunder was stunned at what she just said, it wasn't every day that you would see this side of Bora.
Bora stopped dead in her tracks, making Thunder bump into her. 
There they were. 
BIGBANG.
Standing less than 10ft away from them. 

Bora's eyes widened. It was THEM. The one, the only, BIGBANG. 
Bora greeted them. She kept bowing. 
"Annyeonghaseyo Oppa!!" She would say to everyone. 
Thunder saw G-Dragon eyeing her, and he was getting a bit jealous. 
Bora was so overwhelmed with all her feels and emotions, she couldn't help it. She almost wanted to cry out of happiness. She realized that this was all because of Thunder, and she couldn't thank him enough. 
"Ouuuuu~" She wrapped her arms around Thunder, tightly. 
"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! SOOO MUCH~ OMO, CHEONDOONG OPPA~ SARANGHAEYO!!" She was jumping up and down while hugging him, squeezing him to death. 
"Okay Bora, I get it, you love me." He gave her a slight wink. 

The concert was about to begin, and Bora, 
couldn't wait.


The concert began. 
1. Fantastic Baby
2. Haru Haru 
3. Introduction.
4. Lies
5. Love Song
6. La La La
7. T.O.P Solo Stage
8. Daesung Solo Stage
9. Talk to Fans
10. Bad Boy Reggae Ver.
11. GD&TOP Stage
12. GD Solo Stage
13. Taeyang Solo Stage
14. Dance Battle between all the members.
15. Blue 
16. Lady
17. Seungri Solo Stage
18. Talk to Fans, play a game. 
19. Alive.
20. Cover of Super Junior's "Sorry Sorry"
21. Cover of 2PM's "Hands Up"
22. Gangnam Style
23. SHINee's Ring Ding Dong
24. Encore: Monster

Bora enjoyed every minute of it. She knew all the cheers and the chants, and she knew the lyrics to all the songs. She sang along to them as BIGBANG performed. Thunder wasn't so happy. He felt like they were talking Bora away from him. 

*♬OUUU, JEALOUSY. IT'S WAR! JEONJAENGIYA! OH~
전쟁아야 오~♬*

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Bora imnida. I've been a fan of yours for so long!" 
"Annyeong Bora-ssi. I'm G-Dragon, nice to meet you. Neomu Yeppeo."
He thought that Bora really looked beautiful. Bora let out a small giggle and her face burned the colour red. This left Thunder burning with anger. He clemched his fists by his sides, almost ready to punch G-Dragon in the face. 
They kept talking and talking backstage and finally, it was time for Bora to leave. She got a picture with a signed CD. Thunder, he was kinda' just awkwardly there. He did infact like G-Dragon, but he didn't like the fact that Bora was so attracted to him. It was bugging him, very much. 
"Thank you so much, saranghae Jiyong." Bora was so happy to have met him amd the rest of BIGBANG. Without a doubt, it was one of the best nights of her life.


"Aww Cheondoongie Oppa, thank you so so so much.." She had such a wide smile on her face. It was all because of him that her dreams had come true.
"Any thing for you Bora. Really." He smiled back, but was kinda' hurt that she ignored him the whole night.
"I-is something wrong?" 
"No, it's nothing." 
"M-mianhamnida." 
"Waeyo?" 
"It's just that, this whole night, I completely ignored you. I'm so sorry. BIGBANG are my idols but I shouldn't have chose them over you." 
Those words that came out of Bora's mouth made Thunder get butterflies in his stomach. He was actually really important to her.
"Keke, it's alright Bora. Don't worry about it." 
She slighlt smiled back at him.
"Oh, and.." 
"And what?" 
"G-Dragon probably likes you." 
Bora felt her cheeks flush. "Bwoh?"
"He probably does." 
"Aniya aniya! Why would he like me? Why would anybody like me? I like him, but well, I don't like him. Okay I like him as a celeberity but I don't like like him!"
"Okay Bora.. Calm down.." He laughed a bit at her reaction.
"I know but-" 
"I like you." 


Yes, he likes her. He didn't want to tell her, it wasn't something planned. He didn't even know it himself. It just slipped out of his mouth. Thunder didn't forget about the plan, he just didn't kmow that he would fall for Bora. Joon could never find out about this.. Thunder knew that the plan had to be done.