What is this I don't-

The Morning After

 

Kris lies on the bed, head propped up by the headboard, with all his chest and glory exposed, and he felt like God sitting on his high chair. Not because he has magical powers, (he does actually, but no one wants to believe him and his friends agree just to humor him), but just last night he’d finally gotten into his boyfriend's prude pants. All the way, meaning he stuck his junk up Baekhyun’s tiny . It was the conquest of the century, really, compared to how long it took to even get a first kiss. Even longer to hit second base since the small boy refused to let anything other than his mouth near his own.

 

A yawn makes its way out of him and he scratches his belly, feeling especially lazy after a rough night. The alarm on the nightstand told him it was close to nine in the morning and he applauds himself for waking up at such a good hour. It was a Saturday, which meant no school, so no worries. His eyes wondered throughout the room before they land on something near the trashcan. It’s small and white, with questionable liquid pooling around the edges. He makes a mental note to properly dispose of it before his roommate came in and made a ruckus.

 

Something shifts to his left and the weight on his arm transfers to his chest, followed by a tickling sensation under his nose. A tuff of brown hair appears in his line of sight, followed by a pair of warm brown irises.

 

“Morning babe, sleep well?” He murmurs, rubbing his hand in soothing circles along his boyfriend’s hip. He might’ve been just a bit too rough, but who could blame him? He was getting excited and clothes took an unnecessarily amount of time to get off properly. And that is why, Kris infers, teeth were granted among human beings. To eat, and to aid in times of desperate ual frustration. 

 

Baekhyun blinks up sleepily at him, batting his eyelashes and looking around the room, akin to a lost kitten. A small whine rises up from his throat and before he could swallow it back in, he lets a puppy like whimper. It soft and high-pitched, sending shivers down the elders spine while the perpetrator blushed and hid is face into his chest.

 

“Old habits die are, huh?” Baekhyun groans into his chest as he chuckles.

 

Their legs entangle around each other and they play footsie for the rest of the morning, just lazing around on their bed, both stark while Baekhyun laid on top of the blonde, peppering small kisses onto his face.

 

As Baekhyun trails a kiss down his nose, Kris wraps a possessive arm around his waist, leaning close until his lips were right above his ear, “You’re so touchy this morning,” He quietly laughs as a blush blooms across the others face, “You usually never initiate anything. Mind telling me what’s up?”

 

Kris chuckles when he feels lips move against his chest. With one of his hands, he lifts up the others chin and leans in for a quick peck. “I didn’t quite catch that, though I did feel it.”

 

Baekhyun blushes even brighter, (if possible), and opts to snuggle deeper into Kris’s chest, wrapping his skinny arms around the older man. “I don’t know, I guess just feel better now.”

 

“After having ?”

 

“Don’t say it like that!” Baekhyun whines and punches him in the arm, though there’s hardly any force to it. Kris laughs and brings another arm around his waist, pulling the smaller man even tighter against his body as they gaze into each other’s eyes.

 

Kris smiles as he remembers when they first met. It was more like an accident really, now that he thinks about it. The younger was reading a thick novel peacefully by himself under a tall oak tree on a particularly sunny afternoon. He’d been playing soccer with his friends when he kicked too far to the right and subsequently, it landed right on his head. He’d ran down to him as fast as his long legs could, (which was very fast, mind you), and started to apologize profusely. When he didn’t respond, he thought he’d been forgiven and had cautiously walked away.

 

That was either his worst or best mistake he’d made in his entire life.

 

He still winces at the memory as his hands weave through Baekhyun’s silky locks. The other had been on a frenzied rampage, like Godzilla mowing through a city except he wasn’t a giant green lizard, but a small freshman with claws sharp as a feline. He knew how to use them too, as Kris looks down to three barely visible scratch like scars on his arm.

 

It’d taken a while to apologize, involving lots of coffee and groveling on the floor and surprisingly, trips to the mall but they eventually made it to friend level. With a little more coaxing from Kris, he’d managed to snag a date with him. Small dates to the park became whole dinner dates, to movie nights; to finally, he was allowed to kiss him. He’d made sure it was the best first kiss of their relationship to ever happen, since it was a once in a lifetime thing.

 

“Mm…what are you thinking about?” Baekhyun hums, soft smile playing his features. It’s times like these Kris thinks he’s the luckiest guy in the world to catch someone like Baekhyun from the sea of fish. He’s the most beautiful human being he’s seen, his eyes would always disappear into half crescents while smiling, how his lips would curl into the most adorable pout whenever the elder about his short stature, almost everything the younger man did made his heart swell with adoration and pride until he thought it’d explode from his ribcage.

 

Baekhyun flicks him lightly on the forehead and he’s brought back from his thoughts. He chuckles, feeling it vibrate pleasantly through his chest. “Nothing. Just admiring you.”

 

Baekhyun frowns and pinches him lightly on one of his well-defined pecs, “Stop being so greasy so early in the morning. All I want to do is lay down with my boyfriend on this fine morning and cuddle or make-out.”

 

Kris laughs out loud this time, characteristically deep voice ringing through the empty dorm. He rolls them over until he’s on top, legs on either side of the other boy’s hips. “What the princess wants, the princess gets.”

 

Just then, the door slams open and they part away in shock. Baekhyun nearly tumbles over the edge of the bed if weren’t for Kris’s quick reflexes. Once he made sure the small man was secure and wrapped tightly under the convers, he turns his attention to the intruder loitering in the doorway.

 

“Chanyeol. What. The .” He grits out, “You told me you weren’t going to be back until late afternoon.”

 

Chanyeol, his roommate, takes one look at the pair, (well, Kris. He already pulled a blanket over the younger; no way in hell should the other giant’s erted eyes be able to see his boyfriend’s precious assets) and scoffs, turning away to walk into the bathroom.

 

Kris raises an eyebrow and gets up, pulling on a red rope from the closet. He kisses Baekhyun on the forehead and follows Chanyeol to the bathroom.

 

He sees Chanyeol pull out a pack of condoms from the cupboard and stuff them in his pocket. “I would ask you to get your own damn condoms, but since you’re my friend and somehow I care for you, I’ll let it slide. What’s up?”

 

The other heaves a great sigh and turns to him. What he didn’t expect was a smug grin overtaking the happy virus’s face, “I’m getting laid.”

 

“Well yeah, I know that. What else would you use condoms for? Make balloon animals?”

 

“Ha-ha, very funny.” Chanyeol rolls his eyes and pulls out a small duffel bag from the cabinet. “Anyways, I’m staying over Kyungsoo’s since, you know.” He sends him a knowing wink, “But that’s beside the point. What I want to know, as well as our other nine friends, is how you got into the little midgets pants. From what I’ve heard, he’s has prude as a church going grandma.”

 

“Firstly, he is not that prude,” At this he gives the other his glare, famous for actually making one of their professor’s cry, “And second, it’s because of the love and trust we’ve accumulated over our years of dating.”

 

Chanyeol stays pokerfaced.

 

“And maybe a few glasses of alcohol.”

 

“Now that’s the hyung I know.”

 

“Kris!”

 

“Yeah babe?”

 

“Can you get me some water and Advil? My head’s starting to hurt like a .”

 

Chanyeol hands him a cup already filled with water and places two blue tablets in his hand, “You better get this to the princess.”

 

“Oh, shut up.”

 

“Kris?”

 

“Coming babe!”

 

 

What is this word vomit dear lord

Comment if you liked anyway! Thank you! It helps alot ><