It is.

Just us.

 

 

Sooyeon walked up to the practice room of Big Bang, and sat there watching him dance his dream. She sat on a silent corner to not disturb them, and she stared at them with swollen eyes. What is she doing here? She’s supposed to take care of him, too look after him.

 

Getting into her sense, she stood up and walks past out of the practice room. She headed outside the YG building and walk up to the nearest bus stop. She hailed her bus and silently last down at the back. She felt her phone rang inside her pocket, and she reached for it.

“Sooyeonah, why did you go, and why are wearing just thin pieces of clothes, don’t you feel cold?”

“Mianhe oppa, I was supposed to ask something for you, but never mind and I’m alright, don’t worry”

“Are you sure? Is Sehun alright?”

“Neh, oppa. You seem tired; you should just rest and take a break. You sound really tired.”

“Yeah, you’re right Sooyeonah, I am really tired. Just call back later when you reach home so I can talk to him…..”

“Neh oppa, I got it—”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yes, Sooyeon is dating Big Bang’s leader, Kwon Jiyong. Its fate that brought them in together, they believe. Sooyeon and Jiyong were both trainees from SMent when they were younger, but Jiyong got a mindful of what he really wants and transferred to YG. But nothing can stop them. The two became the closest of friends, until one day, Jiyong confessed to Jessica. She reciprocated the same feeling for him, and they took it slowly. The two of them were happily in a relationship for 4 years, until they both discovered Sooyeon is pregnant with Jiyong’s kid. Jiyong took it as how a man should really take it. He stayed cool and accepted the fact. Sooyeon dropped to SM because of her pregnancy. But what’s worst is, she was disowned by her parents. They keep telling her that if she just listened to them, if she broke up with his ages ago, nothing would this could happen. But she didn’t regret any single thing of it. She accepted everything, even how her future changed a lot. She was supposed to debut in SNSD, but because of what happened, her dream of joining it vanished away.

 

 

 

It has been three years. But no one knew what happened in those three years. The two of them was forced to separate, as they keep going out as a family. YG’s head said it’s for the better, and Sooyeon just accepted the truth, without considering their feelings. Her little boy, Sehun, keeps Sooyeon strong. Though Big Bang is at their peak of their careers, she decided to support her little angel, even she knew she have to work her off to support him.

 

She works part time at any club by singing, or at by weddings or any musical jobs—she accepted all of it. She doesn’t care if she will look old because of too much work. She doesn’t want to be a burden to him. But it came to the point she had to—because Sehun was sick.

 

Sehun was crying and Sooyeon noticed it was far away from his usual cry. He sounded like he was in pain. He rushed to him and felt his body burning hot. She covered him with winter clothes and rushed to the hospital. She didn’t care if she has just thing piece of clothing, but what’s important is she have to bring Sehun to the nearest hospital. She found out the he have pneumonia because of too much cold. It pained her heart to see her little angel inside the room covered with glass and with tubes and wired tucked over his body.

 

She came to see Jiyong and to ask money for him. But she can’t. She was afraid if he would blame him because of what happened to Sehun. She was afraid he’ll be mad at her for being a useless mother.

 

 

But hiding was enough, Jiyong found out what happened, when he and the boys came to hospital to visit their manager’s wife gave birth to its first baby. Seungri saw Sooyeon desperately crying on to the side with just a thin piece of clothing and messy hair, peeking through the glass.

 

“Sooyeon noona?”

She turned her head to see who it was. It was Seungri.

“W-what are you doing here?”

She was startled. Not because of him, but she was afraid if Jiyong came with him.

 

“Yah, maknae! What are you do—” Jiyong was cut off when he saw Sooyeon in her worst state. The other members are also behind him.

“Sooyeon ah, what happened? Is Seh—”

“Hyung………..”

 

Jiyong and the boys diverted their gazes to where Seungri was looking. Sooyeon’s knees weakened as she knew she was doomed.

 

But no.

 

She felt a warming hug from him. “Everything’s going to be alright”

 

She released herself from his embrace and faced him. “You’re not mad? You’re not angry? You’re not going to tell me I am useless mother? —”

 

He stopped him with a kiss on her lips.

 

“Why would I be mad at you, if in the first place, I don’t have the heart to? Why would I be angry, if I know myself you didn’t want this to happen? And why would I call you a useless mother if you gave me the most precious baby boy I could ever have?”

 

 

Tears dropped violently from her eyes as she was in his embrace once again.

 

/

 

“You can go by tomorrow morning. Sehun’s now alright. He’s pretty strong, that’s why he was discharged this fast. I have the prescription medicines ready for him at the nurse’ area at the lobby.”

 

“Thank you so much, doctor.”

 

From: Ji

Call me when you’re home. And babe, don’t forget to turn on the TV later. We’re on inki!

 

She laughed at his cuteness. Well, she’s sure he’s doing aegyo.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

It was Big Bang’s Concert in Seoul, and Sooyeon and Sehun are inside the private waiting room for them. The boys had just finished the first half of the concert, and they are performing their solo stages. Sehun is sleeping inside and Sooyeon decided to head back to her seat in the VVIP area to see their performances. After the concert, Big Bang came into their waiting rooms feeling satisfied and proud. Bunches of flowers and big people congratulating them were inside the big waiting room, where as Sooyeon silently walked to the smaller waiting room inside, where Sehun is sleeping….

 

…..where Sehun is sleeping…

…..where Sehun is sleeping…..

 

But Sehun is not sleeping nor did she see any Sehun sleeping inside.

 

She panicked. That’s the least thing she wanted to know is Sehun is missing. She rushed inside the bigger waiting room where the Big Bang members and the managers and other YG personnel are. Luckily, their co-artists left and the members are preparing for the after-concert press con in the hall in 10 minutes time. She looked through inside, but no Sehun.

 

She opened the next room, no Sehun.

The next room, no Sehun.

The next room, no Sehun.

The next room, no Sehun.

The next room, no Sehun.

 

She ran through the whole backstage area but no trace of Sehun. She came in the stage are, no Sehun. She tried looking at the audience area, her only hope inside the big dome area. She started looking where they sit, no Sehun. The VIP area, no Sehun. The middle area, no Sehun. She looked around the whole audience area for about 30 minutes with her tears streaming down nonstop. After checking the audience area, she came to the hall with her messy figure, finding out the Big Bang who is still on the press conference.

 

Youngbae saw Sooyeon busily walking back and forth, checking the rooms. He saw her being dragged by the body guards but she tries hard. Youngbae felt something wrong and called Jiyong to have his attention. “Jiyong ah, something’s wrong with Sooyeon”, he whispered. The two secretly diverted their gazes to her. She was being dragged violently out by two guys as she tried to stop and she was shouting. “Our reporters, five more minutes until this press con will be over” the event manager said. Continues clicks and questions echoed inside the hall.

 

“Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! Jiyong oppa!” Sooyeon shouted lastly as she have no choice but to inform him, but then was covered with the guards hand and she was completely dragged out inside.

 

 

Youngbae and Jiyong followed the guard with Sooyeon. “I know her, let her go.” Jiyong said as he angrily dragged Sooyeon with his mind completely messed up: 1. He was tired from the concert, 2. Sooyeon making a scene around and shouting.

 

“Yah! Jung Sooyeon! What the hell is wrong with you? Why the hell are you shouting inside the hall? Don’t you understand? Are you trying to let me down like what happened to you? Are you crazy? We have the press conference for god’s sake! Haven’t you understand what a press con is—”

 

“Ji, that’s alright. Sooyeon, tell me what happened?” TOP tried to calm the situation down as the other members sat silently in the waiting room.

 

“I don’t care what hurtful words you said. I know I haven’t finished my studies because of Sehun. But did I ever say a word I regretted what happened? I gave up my dream to be a singer just for the two of you. I was disowned by my parents because of you. I lose everything I have because of you. But did I ever say I regretted it? No! Because if I did, I can abort Sehun the moment I knew I was pregnant, I can continue training and become one of those girls who are called Nation’s Goddesses. But look, I didn’t because I like the way everything happened. I didn’t regretted how I lose my future; I didn’t regretted how I suffered because I was pregnant. I didn’t regretted to be a single mother for you just to continue your career. I didn’t react whenever you’re caught in scandal with other girls who are way better than me! I know I am a low kind of woman, no education, a single mother in this age. But Jiyong, I didn’t regret anything. So don’t you dare tell me that. Because if you don’t know Sehun is missing! I am frantically looking for him all over this place and don’t you dare lay your hands to him if I found him! I hate you! I hate you!” With that Sooyeon walked and slammed the door.

 

The Big Bang members, especially Jiyong were dumbfounded at what she said. He got in to his senses and suddenly a struck of regret pained his heart. “Ji, maybe you said too much. She’s right, she can abort your kid, but she didn’t. She made the most sacrifices between the two of you. I saw how she was hurt even before and you were here, saying that to her? Ji, I maybe the stupidest person if I wouldn’t do this.”

 

Punch.

 

Youngbae punched Jiyong straight to his face. He just wanted their leader to wake up. He wanted him to realise what he just said, and how it did struck to her.

 

“Thanks, Youngbae ah…”

 

 

The remaining four guys headed to their dorm. They saw a little kid crying in the door.

 

“Sehun?”

 

“Hyung!” The little boy said crying. “What are you doing here?”

The boy can’t say anything and just keeps crying. Youngbae ah, call Ji, I’ll call Sooyeon.

 

Half an hour past and Sooyeon reached their dorm. She was all dirty, barefooted as she wore a pair of heels for the concert, to make herself look presentable, her mini dress had torn offs and her stockings ran through. Her eyeliner and mascara smudge to her pale face. She was really in her worst state. Daesung opened the door and welcome Sooyeon. After a step inside, he heard a little boy’s cry in the living room. She desperately ran over and hugged the source of the crying sound. “U-umma, umma, umma…….” The murmurings of the little kid continued a he hugged her mum tightly. “Shhhhh.. Sehun ah, it’s alright. Mummy’s here don’t worry.” Jessica’s tears also fall as he hugged him tight.

 

Not long after Jiyong also reached in to their dorm. It pained him so much to see his family crying, especially the girl she loves, crying so much because of too many things bothering her.

 

“Shhhh, Sehun ah, it’s alright… mummy will never leave you…. I promise….” Sooyeon keep saying to calm down the little kid and she gently taps his back. After a long 15 minutes, the kid fell into slumber.

 

“Let me bring him to my room, Sooyeon ah..” Jiyong kindly offered.

 

“No, Jiyong shi, we’re going. Boys, thank you for keeping him and calling me. I owe you a lot, really.” Jessica formally bowed to them showing her full gratitude. “I’ll send you two home—” Jiyong kindly offered again. “We’re alright, Jiyong shi, we’ll just take the cab. I might cause inconvenience to you, right?” Sooyeon said in formal, and carried Sehun as they headed in to the doors.

 

An unknown fan that happened to know the secret of Jiyong and Sooyeon came to grab Sehun while sleeping. She pretended to be Sooyeon’s friend and dragged Sehun around the city. The other girl who was in side of the unknown fan followed Sooyeon. They wanted to have a revenge for taking their oppa. In short, they were psychotic fangirls who claim themselves owning their idols. After seeing her going crazy, they sent him to Big Bang’s dorm.

 

 

 

/

 

 

Two weeks past and still Jiyong haven’t heard anything from the two. He was frustrated and he messed up his hair in annoyance and threw his phone, hitting Seungri who was coming in from the door.

 

“Awww! Hyung! What the—”

 

“Sorry maknae, you didn’t knock.”

 

“Sorry hyung, ask your door how I lost half of my life knocking here. Just want to invite you to Club Z tonight, just for little shots. We should use our remaining days of hiatus before going to Japan. Are you up?”

 

/

 

 

“Yah, Hyung, told he wouldn’t come!” Maknae said angrily, rubbing his forehead.

 

“Don’t ask me what happened, ask that freaking door!”

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Parteh! Parteh! Parteeeeh!” The maknae shouted as he continuously dances like crazy in the floor. He was giving off his , dancing nonstop like no tomorrow. “Ladies and gentlemen, let’s change the mood. How about some smooth live songs?” The crowd silently head back to their tables as Seungri ruffled his hair in frustration. He still wanted to dance, for heaven’s sake.

 

 

 

trust the warmth inside can you feel my love alive 
like yesterday...today will pass as if nothing is wrong
please don`t tell me why 
i turn around to you but i won't ask the reason you sent me away

i know it wasn't the easiest thing to say to me
i thought about how hard it was
but i can't hide my tears...

so baby trust the warmth inside can you feel my love alive 

trust the warmth inside can you feel my love alive 
like yesterday...today will pass as if nothing is wrong
please don`t tell me why 
i turn around to you but i won't ask the reason you sent me away

i wasn't good enough for you...
so i always wondered when the end would come
then i told myself...i'd walk away from you smiling 
so you wouldn't feel bad for me...and so i wouldn't regret it
so that this could all be a sweet memory

so baby faith is all we need it was love that set us free 
like the first...the end comes without a 
word
but love forever lives 
i won't be able to see you again...but you'll live forever in my heart

if you ever miss me like the first time...
you can 
come back to me
don`t you know I love you 

trust the warmth inside can you feel my love alive 
like yesterday...today will pass as if nothing is wrong
please don`t tell me why 

i turn around to you but i won't ask the reason you sent me away

 

(like yesterday-joo {Jessica covered this song before too^^ and tiffany})

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Little by little I walk towards you, little by little
Soon I've come close enough to where I can see you

But just watching you like this won't be the end
Today, yet again, a girl like me is standing here

When my tears overflow and become a river, and become an ocean,
Do you want to know more about me, who loves only you
Can't you be on my side so you can endlessly laugh and endlessly cry with me?
Because I will love only you even though it hurts so much

How did my heart grow to love you, how
Do you even know that I circle around the same place all day

I'm afraid that the lonely wind will be cold, too cold
You don't know how the wind is as it blows in

When my tears overflow and become a river, and become an ocean, 
Do you want to know more about me, who loves only you
Can't you be on my side so you can endlessly laugh and endlessly cry with me?
Because I will love only you even though it hurts so much

You in that place, you who never answers, my heart wants you
Can't you wait for my love, so that I can reach you?

If you love me, look back at me, just a little faster
Hold my hand before I move on, before my love dies out
Can't you be on my side so you can endlessly laugh and endlessly cry with me?
Because I will only love you even though it hurts so much


(Because Tears are Overflowing- Jessica)

 

 

The crowd applauded as the girl stood up leaving the stage. “Ji, won’t you chase her?” Youngbae nudged Jiyong beside him who kept playing with the shot glass. “Who, the singer? Youngbae, told you… I’m not in the—”

 

“Yah! Pabo! It was Sooyeon singing!” Jiyong looked up at the stage, but too late. He tried to find her but he didn’t. Few minutes passed and he saw a girl holding a child. He grabbed them up the stage and held the mic.

 

 

“Everyone, I am Kwon Jiyong, or known as G-Dragon of Big Bang, is here, with my girlfriend, Jung Sooyeon, and my son, Kwon Sehun.”

The spotlight focused on the three people in the stage. The loud, booming music also stopped. Everyone went through stop. “I am here to officially announce my longtime relationship with her. This is unplanned, but I hope you guys wouldn’t mind. We’ve been together for seven years, and many things happened to us. I maybe the luckiest man alive to have her. She gave up her dream to be an idol, she accepted our separation for my career, and devoted her life for my son here. I want her to be mine again.” He shifted his gaze to her and kneeled down “Jung Sooyeon, will you marry me? This is unprepared, no ring, nor anything. I just have my heart and myself to give you tonight. I’ll make it up on the wedding, I promise…. I maybe a jerk or whatever… but my heart is all with you, and I’m willing to give up everything for you and Sehun—” She stopped him with a kiss. The crowd went “ooooooh”.

 

 

 

 

“I don’t need anything, nor have you to sacrifice a single thing. I just need you and Sehun, that’s all. I don’t need a ring, or a grand wedding. Just you and I is alright, no one else. Just us, just the three of us, I am complete. Kwon Jiyong…."

 

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

It's pretty long, isn't it? Or is it just me LOL

Just a random idea popped into my head, and took me an hour to write. Hahahah..

Don't know if you'll like it or not haha (but I hope you will) 

Please comment about what you think it! ^^

 

Thanks for reading :)