final

Lucky

 

Lucky

 

Junhyung is a lucky guy.

Even he doesn’t has a brilliant brain like dongwoon ,well built body like kikwang ,aegyo face like yoseob ,or manly character like doojoon.

 

Junhyung is handsome.

Yeah he know that. Of course he will know that. There are a lot of girls –or even boys who fall for him. When he arrive on his usual seat every morning ,junhyung will find a lot of love love mail for him. When he walk on the corridor those fans of him will squealing like crazy. When he is alone in the campus’s garden ,some girls will confess to him. It’s happen almost every day. When he is on his way to his car some his fans will come to him and give him their present.

 

Junhyung is rich.

He isn’t as rich as prince William or david beckham ,but he still can be categorized as rich person. With mont blanc frame his sharp eyes and that range rover evoque as his ride ,people will say if he is rich. But no ,that is all not the reason why he is a lucky guy.

 

Hyunseung.

Jang hyunseung is the reason why he feel he is a lucky guy. If you ask to him who is hyunseung ,he will proudly say hyunseung is his boyfriend. They are couple for a year already. It is amazing because junhyung just has a week relationship with someone. Don’t misunderstood it. he wasn’t a player ,he just didn’t find a click in his heart with his ex. That’s junhyung always say if someone talk about his player attitude. That was until he met hyunseung.

 

 

Junhyung was frustrated. His sister suddenly came to his apartment in the morning with her four years old daughter ,hyuna. She suddenly gave her to junhyung. Junhyung who still didn’t get what his sister’s intention just look back to her with confuse.

 

“what is this noona ?”

“please take care of hyuna ne . I have a date with my lovely husband . bye junnie ~ . bye honey ~” junhyung’s sister then kiss his and hyuna’s cheek before bid goodbye to them. He disappeared from junhyung’s sight as fast as she came. And junhyung just watched her with mouth slightly agape.

 

There junhyung was. Breathing fast with hands on his knees. Hyuna told him if she want to go to an amusement park. She was so happy to go there until she pull junhyung everywhere she wanna go. Junhyung who didn’t use with sport of course got tired easily.

 

“come on uncle . come on ~!” hyuna pulled on junhyung’s sleeve but the latter didn’t budge.

“wait hyuna-ya . wait a minute please” junhyung didn’t hear hyuna’s whine and just sat on the nearest bench.

“uncle ~”

“I’m tired hyuna-ya !” junhyung raise his voice a little to the little girl. He is pissed off. His holiday ruined because of this little girl. He knews if he shouldn’t angry to the little girl but he just couldn’t help it.

“hiks .hiks . huwee ummaa ~” hyuna began to sobbing before finally crying. Junhyung panic to saw that. He stood from his seat to her.

“ yah yah . uljima hyuna-ya . I’m sorry ne”

“huwee” hyuna keep cried. Junhyung just ruffle his hair in frustration to saw it. just then a pretty guy suddenly approached him and crouched down in front of hyuna.

 

“hey . what’s your name little girl ?” the pretty man ask to hyuna with sweet smile on his face. Hyuna who saw that just answered him still sobbing.

“h-hyuna”

“aww . hyuna don’t cry ne . how if we buy an ice cream ?” he ask once more to the little girl ,earning nod from her. She didn’t cry anymore, but she still sobbing a little. He smile to junhyung before went to buy ice cream with hyuna.

 

Junhyung just look to the pretty man in awe. He is too pretty for his gender. And the other thing that make junhyung more awe to him is his kindness. Hyuna and junhyung just merely stranger for him but the latter didn’t hesitate to help junhyung with his niece.

 

After that junhyung and hyuna end up with him all day as hyuna didn’t want him to go. Junhyung remember the way the other chuckling when hyuna whine to him to just go with her and junhyung. He look so cute. Junhyung then knew if the latter’s name is hyunseung ,jang hyunseung.

 

Junhyung and hyunseung become closer after that day. They changed phone number. Sometimes junhyung will call him or the other will call junhyung. They become friend ,bestfriend ,until one day junhyung wanna met hyunseung. He said that he want to say something to him. Junhyung confess to hyunseung that day. He ask the latter to be his boyfriend. And of course hyunseung say yes because hyunseung has something to the other too since the first time he met junhyung.

 

 

“junnie ~” hyunseung’s sweet voice pull junhyung back from his daydreaming. He turn his head to find hyunseung smiling sweetly to him.

“hey baby” junhyung smile back to the pretty man.

“junnie I’m sorry because I’m late . the was a crash on the street so it made chaos there. A truck crash to car and –“

“yah yah . you don’t need to say it all . I’m okay baby”

“but I’m so sorry~” hyunseung pout his lips cutely ,make junhyung chuckle.

“here” junhyung reach out his hand to hyunseung ,tell the latter to come closer silently. He then take hyunseung’s hand in his when hyunseung close enough to him. He make hyunseung sit on his laps.

 

“wae ?” hyunseung blink his eyes cuely when he see junhyung look intensely to him.

“you know what baby . I feel so lucky to have you . I love you ~”

“yah . don’t say that . it’s embarrassing ~” hyunseung hit junhyung’s chest playfully while try to hide his blushing face. Junhyung peck his reddening cheek after that. Hyunseung is really cute and that’s why junhyung feel lucky.

 

 

+++

 

 

Junseung and junseung again . I don’t know why but I feel like to write about them again and again recently . keke . so do you like it ? :)))