Author's note and example teaser

New Co-Ed Group [Application Closed]

Author’s note:

Guys did you all read the rules? Never mind. There will be a changing of rule and that is giving a group name will be credited because only 2 girls gave name for the group and the others I think they forgot to put it ^^

Please give me a group name hehe…If you can’t think of any it’s fine, I understand.

I also forgot to put Personas in the application, just comment me the persona you want like Dancing Queen, Ice princess, ect

AND I NEED MORE BOYS!

--

Just an example of an introduction-teaser which means the boy down there is not one of the chosen members.

Teaser O1

“Hello Minj- oops I mean Hannah…Minji? She’s no one, my friend’s cousin…Yes I ate already…Marrying me?!....your mom said that, I don’t know….Hey look I want to end this relationship…I’m sorry but I don’t love you…BYE!” That girl is seriously annoying, he grabbed the bottle of water and drank all of it. Marrying him? Why would he marry a girl that she met 2 days ago in a random club in Seoul.

His phone started to ring again, he took his phone irritatingly and didn’t bother to look at the caller I.D. because he knows who is calling. “Can’t you understand Hann—oh! Minji?...Yes I ate already…a dinner tonight?...sorry I have a dinner with my mom…I’m sorry but it’s over” The girl started to scream at him but he don’t care, he was used to it already and this is the 5th girl he broke up today and he didn’t care if those girls come and beg him on their knees to start all over again and be a good girlfriend to him.

“Yes I know…me a jerk?! Alright….give me some time to think…yes…yes…I promise…start a fresh relationship with you again?...I’m sorry but I rather date my sister…Bye Minji” He hung up and threw his phone on the wall and crashed into pieces. He groaned in annoyance and stood up from his seat lazily and drag his feet out of his apartment.

He trained in SM Entertainment for 4 years and he was sent to H.O.T Entertainment. HeeJun wants to talk to him for his debut with a group, he didn’t mind debuting with a group instead he is happy because he will be in a group with girls and also some….boys.

He turned the door knob and pushed the door lightly and saw new faces, he was trained in H.O.T Korea and he heard that other trainers are trained under different countries and he was happy when he saw 5 girls dancing ily and made him drool at the sight but frown when he saw 3 guys staring at him blankly. He ignored it and placed a fake smile on his handsome face and walked to the guys.

“Hi! I’m Hwang Justin nice to meet you” He said and bowed gently, he looked up and saw them smiling at him. It will be not hard making friends with the boys but it sure it’s a tough competition with them when the boys are good looking like him.

 

Name: Hwang Justin

Age: 21

Ethnicity: Korean

Birthday: January 21

Birthplace: Busan, South Korea

Position: Main Dancer

Training length: 4 years

Specialty: Acting and Modeling

Persona: Seductive Dancer