Final

Summer Hot

It is mid July, Korea is in a drought, everyday it would be 35 to 40 degree Celsius, it's so hot, that the broadcast news suggest people to stay inside and not go out in the afternoon.

That afternoon there's a blonde girl wearing baggy pant and a tank top, walking lifelessly in a slow pace. Her expensive tennis shoes scrapes the ground but she didn't care. Her shoulders slouch down and head hang low as if she was carrying a thousand pounds of rock on her shoulder. Her body was sweating non stop making her tank top damped with sweat. The thin cloth seeped into her skins whichoutlined her muscles.

“It’s so H.O.T!” the girl angrily murmured, was so dry preventing her to say anything.

She stops and a smile was plastered on her face, she was standing in front of her house. Opening the door thinking that she would be greets with cool air but to her luck waves of hot air hit her body. The house was full of hot air that it can compare to a sauna. It was so hot in the house that it could make people faint. She the AC but it was not working, finally she concluded that it's broken. Then suddenly her head jerk up remembering something.

“Honey!” she called

“Babe, are you at home?” the girl called again but there was no respond.

“Sica-baby…Jessica!”

The blond girl opens the door of a certain room, to her surprised the room was dark and cold.

“Cold…hot…cold…hot…cold” the blond girl popped her head in and out of the room. Couldn’t believe that there would be two different temperature in the same place

“Babe what’re you doing?” a voice came out from the dark room.

The blonde girl walks inside the dark room hand touches the wall searching for the switch. Turn on the light, she suddenly jumped in shock; the room has so many fans, about five or six, big and small, there were also buckets of ice placing around the room. Her eyes quickly averted to the brunette girl whose name was Jessica, lying on the king size bed; the girl was having a blast with the fans, her eyes closed and a smile was plastered on her face.

“Where did you get all these fans?” the blonde girl asked, walking toward the brunette also taking a bucket of ice with her. She sat on the bed popping two ice cubes into . She body shudders when the cold water run down her dry throat, she smiles in delight.

“From the neighbors” the girl said without open her eyes.

The blonde cough almost choked on the ice.

“How?”

“I have my way. How was your day?”

“Tiresome, the AC in the studio also broke and I have to give dance lesson in that horrible condition, lucky I only had one lesson today, or else I would die in that room.” The girl said, she put down the ice bucket and lay down on the bed next to her lover putting her hands behind her head. She closed her eyes enjoying the cool winds. The two lay there in silence enjoying the winds. What the blonde girl didn’t know that her lover was looking at her intently; Jessica moves her body closer to the girl, putting her head on the girl's shoulder, one arms wraps around the girl stomach. The blonde girl took out her hands from behind her head and snake it around Jessica slim waist pulling her closer. Jessica snuggles her head onto the crook the girl neck, smelling her lover scent. Jessica loves the smell of her lover’s sweat mixed with body spray; somehow it produces an intoxicating smell that Jessica can’t seem to get enough. She filled her lover neck with butterflies’ kisses expecting to be flip over anytime soon but there was nothing. She then drew small circle on her lover’s tone stomach.

“Hyo~” she purred on the girl’s neck.

“Baby I’m a little tired, let me rest a little bit. When my energy is full again we will do as many rounds as you want.”

Jessica immediately sat up; shock. Hyoyeon has never rejected her before no matter how tired she was and this was the first time. This make her thinks of reasons why Hyoyeon would reject her and it brought tears in her eyes.

“You’re getting tired of me?” The girl cries. Hyoyeon instantly shot up and looks at her crying lover. She wanted to slap herself for making Jessica cry.

“What…No babe, why would you think that? I love you so much, I would never get tired of you even if we live eternity. You’re my only one.”

Hyoyeon said trying to pacify her crying lover; she put Jessica on to her laps, hugging her tight while rocking their bodies side to side. Jessica calm down and hugs Hyoyeon back.

“Why you never said any of these words in public?” Jessica said.

“Because I want it to be private and no one can hear it except the two of us. Like right now, we are alone.”

They both smiles, they looks at each other. Jessica slowly closed her eyes, Hyoyeon follow suit, and their lips were millimeter apart from touching.

“No you’re not.” A voice said. The couple jumped in shock. They saw a head popping up from under the bed and it was Yuri. She had this mischievous smile on her face. The couple eyes and mouth widen in shock.

“Where….where did you come from? Why are you under the bed?” Hyoyeon stuttered and then suddenly she grasp “We-Were you guys alone in this room before I was…here?” she looks at Yuri and Jessica in horror.

“No they're not, I was with them.” another head pop up and HyoSica once again felt their second heart attack. The couple holds their chest in shock.

“WHY THE HECK ARE YOU TWO DOING UNDER OUR BED?” Hyoyeon yelled, still holding hers chest.

“Jessica called us here and made us went around the neighborhood borrowing fans.” Yoona said while fixing hers messy hair that got tangled when she was under the bed. Hyoyeon look at Jessica ‘So that’s how she gots the fans’ she thought.

“I thought you guys went home already?” Jessica said

“Why would we go home, when we went through all of that, we want a payment?” Yuri said smiling mischievously with her girlfriend, Yoona.

“Ok, fine. I’ll make you guys some food. Is that okay?” Hyoyeon said giving up in trying to fight them off.

“YAY!!!” YoonYul couple yelled while running out the room. Hyoyeon sighed in deafeat getting off the bed when a hand caught her wrist.
“Wait, what about me? Aren’t we suppose to have our session right now?” Jessica said, trying to change her lover mind.

“Do you think we can do anything with them around? Now princess, are you going to help me cook or not?”

Jessica gave up, she let out a sighed and stood up. She took Hyoyeon’s hand in hers and walks out the room to cook for the waiting couple out in the living room.


 

Hello everyone it's me again. This is my last story before I go on a very short hiatus and will come back in winter break with a HyoSica short story.

Hope you guys enjoy this one shot!

Comments please~