Love Distraction

Love Distraction

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

                 

"Are you serious?" Kyuhyun asked with wide eyes.

                 

"I-I... You didn't have to hear that...," Hyukjae said blushing madly.

                 

Kyuhyun walked towards Hyukjae cautiously. "I heard you were talking with... I guess an imaginary friend... About you liking me, so tell me, are you serious?" He asked with a smirk in his face, getting closer and closer to the smaller man who now seemed even pale.

                 

"I-I was talking to myself!" Hyukjae said pouting lightly because seriously, his habit of talking to himself brought him already too many problems and he still was doing it. "Stupid Hyukjae," he scolded and there, once again, talking to himself in front of his crush of high school who suddenly, in the two years they've been attending classes together, decided to pay attention to him for the very first time and it had to be in the worst and most embarrassing moment.

                 

Kyuhyun chuckled. "Can you instead talk to me then?" He asked smugly, stepping forward and making Hyukjae give some steps back. He always knew about Hyukjae, but some weeks ago he has been finally paying attention to him, how the smaller pouts and scolds himself while struggling with a math problem, how he suddenly looks at the window and starts talking about incoherent things, how Hyukjae's always alone probably because he's so distracted that he probably doesn't remember someone else's name.

                 

Hyukjae was paler when he hit the tree behind him and Kyuhyun smiled wider. Hyukjae was trapped. "I-I do l-like you... But this time I confused your name with Siwon-shi's," and Kyuhyun felt his body in rage.

                 

"What?" Kyuhyun frowned, trapping Hyukjae with both his arms by either side of Hyukjae's head against the tree.

                 

Hyukjae blushed and looked down, his hands playing with the hem of his shirt. "I couldn't remember and I was talking to myself about liking Siwon-shi before but I accidentally said your name and-" 

                 

"Just what?!" Kyuhyun yelled annoyed. "How many guys do you like?!"

                 

Hyukjae looked up at Kyuhyun and then looked at his fingers. "You, Siwon-shi, Yesung-shi, Minho, there's also Nichkhun and Junsu! Oh and this other guy whom I don't remember his name right now but he's really nice to me all the time..."

                 

Kyuhyun sighed deeply and closed his eyes, massaging his temple because he felt frustrated but somehow, Hyukjae being so innocent was cute. "Am I the first in the list at least?" He asked hopeful and he saw Hyukjae already distracted by an ant in the grass. "Hyukjae," he called chuckling lightly.

                 

"What if it is the father of a million ants and he's all by himself feeding everyone?" Hyukjae asked and Kyuhyun gasped at the question, just what? "Oh you poor thing, I would help you if I knew how to...," Hyukjae continued and Kyuhyun sighed again because it was just Hyukjae talking to the nothingness once again.

                 

"Hyukjae," Kyuhyun called again, feeling a little annoyed at the fact that an ant caught Hyukjae's attention faster than him.

                 

"Oh Kyuhyun-shi! I'm so sorry!" Hyukjae said bowing but flinching because he hit his head against Kyuhyun's chest.

                 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and grabbed Hyukjae by the shoulders, making the smaller blush deeply. "Listen Hyukjae," he said looking directly at the other's eyes. "You must not confess Siwon or any of the other guys that you like them," he ordered. "It has to be only me."

                 

Hyukjae smiled shyly. "But I already did...," he said biting his lower lip and looking down. "Woah! The grass is so green!"

                 

Kyuhyun frowned. "What?" He asked annoyed.

                 

Hyukjae looked up at him and smiled sweetly. "I should get going now Kyuhyun-shi, I have class," he said and somehow freed himself from Kyuhyun's strong grip.

                 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

                 

Kyuhyun looked at Hyukjae who was currently sitting in one of the cafeteria tables all by himself and he smiled, walking towards there and fixing himself by Hyukjae's side. "Oh! Kyuhyun-shi!" Hyukjae exclaimed with a bright smile.

                 

Kyuhyun smiled back and just started to eat

                 

After a minute of eating there together comfortably, someone else sat down at the other side of Hyukjae and Kyuhyun frowned.

                 

"Ah! Siwon-shi! Long time no see!" Hyukjae exclaimed happily.

                 

Siwon smiled. "I already missed you Hyukkie," he said and leaned closer to kiss Hyukjae's cheek, making the smaller blush madly.

                 

"Yah Siwon! Why are you kissing my boyfriend?!" Yesung asked as he sat down in front of Hyukjae who simply smiled.

                 

Kyuhyun frowned even deeper.

                 

"Shut up hyung, he's mine, not yours," Minho came and smiled at Hyukjae softly before fixing himself by Yesung's side.

                 

Kyuhyun pursed his lips in irritation and his blood boiled when he saw a pair of arms rounding behind Hyukjae's body and hugging him tightly, giving a soft peck in Hyukjae's temple. "You're all wrong, Hyukkie is mine," Nichkhun said making Hyukjae blush again, the other going to sit by the other side of Yesung in the table.

                 

Suddenly, Hyukjae giggled, maybe for something only he could see or think and Kyuhyun turned to him. "Why are you giggling?" He asked, purposely resting his hand in Hyukjae's waist.

                 

Hyukjae smiled sweetly at him. "I just remembered that one time I fell down while singing and then Junsu tried to lift me up but he couldn't because he's weak and hehehe....," he started giggling again.

                 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, seriously? Could Hyukjae get even more distracted?

                 

When Kyuhyun turned around again, everyone was glaring at him with hateful looks. "Just for the record, he confessed to me first," Yesung said. "I must have privileges."

                 

"No way!" Everyone yelled in unison.

                 

"But I was his first kiss so I deserve better!" Siwon yelled with a triumphant smile.

                 

"You guys are nothing, I was the first one to talk to him!" Nichkhun defended and it suddenly became a war between all males, Hyukjae just eating comfortably in his own little world that was so fascinating at Kyuhyun's eyes who couldn't take his eyes way from him.

                 

"Kyuhyun-shi," Hyukjae called and no one else heard it because they were all fighting.

                 

"Yes?" Kyuhyun asked sweetly, his hand still by Hyukjae's waist.

                 

"It's not true," Hyukjae said smiling. 

                 

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow. "What’s not true?" He asked confused about what Hyukjae was talking about and afraid that maybe he wasn't smart enough as to follow with the other's complicated thoughts.

                 

Hyukjae smiled brighter, letting Kyuhyun see his gums. "Yesung wasn't the first one I confessed to," Hyukjae said, almost in a whisper so just Kyuhyun would hear, not that the others were actually listening anyways. "Siwon wasn't my first kiss either.... And Nichkhun wasn't the first one to talk to me," he said and then turned around to continue eating as Kyuhyun looked at him amazed at how perfect Hyukjae could be.

                 

"Then, who was it?" Kyuhyun asked, his thump caressing Hyukjae's slim waist.

                 

Hyukjae turned to him and smiled softly. "Don't you remember?" He asked. "It was you," he said and Kyuhyun grinned.

                 

"We were just five years old," Kyuhyun said and Hyukjae blushed madly, probably embarrassed to remember such things after so many years, his hands now playing with the chopsticks in his hand. "Do you also remember what I told you after I kissed you?" Kyuhyun finally asked.

                 

Hyukjae blushed even more and turned down, a dreamy smile in his lips. "You told me that you loved me," he said almost in a whisper as everyone else was now fighting to see who was the one who could stand the most running.

                 

Kyuhyun smiled. "Exactly," he said leaning closer and pulling Hyukjae towards him, plastering his lips in Hyukjae’s soft ones. "I love you," he whispered when they broke away and Hyukjae smiled shyly. "You can like whoever you want Hyuk, but you can only love me," he said dangerously.

                 

Hyukjae smiled widely and nodded eagerly, making Kyuhyun chuckle by the other's cuteness.

                 

"Good," Kyuhyun smiled. "Now let's get out of here before you forget you're with me," he chuckled and Hyukjae pouted.

                 

"I'm not that- oh look! It's Hyoyeon! HELLO HYOYEON!!" Hyukjae yelled waving his hand to the air, the girl smiled widely and waved back with the same enthusiasm.

                 

"Wow, you actually remember her name!" Kyuhyun exclaimed mockingly, pulling Hyukjae closer by the waist.

                 

Hyukjae pouted. "She's my sister, of course I remember her!" He whined.

                 

"Hyukjae," Yesung called. "Could you please tell these annoying guys who's the one you actually like?" He asked frowning deeply and everyone's eyes were on him. "They don't believe it's me," he hissed frustrated.

                 

Hyukjae smiled. "I like you all! Tough I think Siwon-shi is the most handsome! Oh! But Minho is really good at sports! And Nichkhun is just like a charming prince! But you're really interesting as well hyung," he smiled sweetly. "So I like you all," he concluded at the end.

                 

Everyone was quiet for a few seconds, looking intently at Hyukjae.

                 

"HE SAID I WAS THE MOST HANDSOME!" Siwon yelled with a grin.

                 

"But he thinks I'm a charming prince!" Nichkhun retorted.

                 

Kyuhyun sighed deeply before pulling Hyukjae out of the cafeteria, leaving the other four boys yell and fight for the one who would never be theirs. "Where are we going?" Hyukjae asked, not minding Kyuhyun's hand in his waist at all and smiling when he found out Kyuhyun's jacket was unexpectedly interesting.

                 

Kyuhyun chuckled  while Hyukjae played with the buttons of his jacket and they arrived to the rooftop. "Here," he said.

                 

Hyukjae smiled widely. "A bird! Woah!" He ran towards the edge of the rooftop and grinned his gummy smile at the bird that was flying all around the tall tree.

                 

Kyuhyun chuckled and went to Hyukjae, hugging him from the back and sting his chin over the other's shoulder. "I thought you didn't even remember me," he confessed closing his eyes and sighing deeply. "You always forgot my name when we were in kindergarten...," he continued hugging Hyukjae's waist even tighter. "And you never spoke to me in middle school and even less now in high school," he chuckled.

                 

Hyukjae turned around. "Kyuhyun," he said smiling brightly. "Cho Kyuhyun, that was the very first name I remembered, even my mom was disappointed because I couldn't remember hers until I was six," he giggled. "How could I even forget that?" He asked looking up at Kyuhyun's hair and taking his hand to the taller's forehead. "Your hair looks so soft...," he mumbled taking away the soft locks away from Kyuhyun's face. "It is soft!" He exclaimed happily.

                 

Kyuhyun chuckled and pulled Hyukjae closer to him. "Do you promise not to forget my name ever?" He asked and Hyukjae looked at his eyes with a soft smile in his lips.

                 

"You also asked me that when we were five," Hyukjae giggled.

                 

Kyuhyun smiled and leaned closer to peck Hyukjae's lips. "And you said that you would never forget it because you liked how it sounded," he said looking amazed at Hyukjae's light blush.

                 

"Your lips are really soft... I wonder if I can kiss them whenever I wish," Hyukjae said and he blushed when he realized he was meant to keep it in his mind.

                 

Kyuhyun chuckled. “You can,” he said making Hyukjae blush even deeper.

                 

“You weren’t supposed to hear that…,” Hyukjae said smiling shyly.

                 

"I have no idea what's going on in your mind most of the time Hyuk," Kyuhyun said smiling. "But I like it that way," he confessed leaning closer. "I love you."

                 

Hyukjae smiled widely. "Cho Kyuhyun," he said more to himself, still liking the way it went out of his lips and Kyuhyun smiled too, enjoying how it sounded. "I love you too."

                 

It wasn't long before Kyuhyun locked their lips together into a soft and loving kiss, just like the first time back then when they were five, and Hyukjae could finally remember the name of the kid that held his waist all the time and dragged him back to the classroom when the latter was so distracted to do so.

                 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 



 

                 

A/N: I don’t have an idea where this came from… ^^’ it was supposed to be a drabble! xD

Enjoy and give me love neh? (:

I love youuuuu~ ♥