First Day Of School Party

*Just Like That*

 

Donghae POV -At Home-
 
                                              "Oh neomu bukkeureowo chyeodabol su eobseo
                                               Sarange ppajyeosseo sujubeun girl
                                               Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby
                                               Gee Gee Gee Gee Bab Bab Bab Bab Bab Bab"
 
I woke up at 6:30 because of my alarm. Today was the first day back to school from summer break. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom. I washed myself and got into the school uniform. Looking good Donghae, I said looking in the mirror. When I went into the kitchen, the smell of delicious food filled the room. 
 
"Good Morning, Donghae" Aunt Mi Hyang said. She wore an apron and was washing the dishes.
 
"Good Morning" 
 
"I packed your food for lunch. It's on the counter" She said and pointed to the bag. 
 
"Thanks. I'll be leaving now." I said as I was looking in the fridge for a blue box. I found it and grabbed the box, my lunch and my backpack. 
 
"Bye, Auntie" I yelled as I closed the door.
 
"Have a good day!" 
 
I put my items in the bike basket and rode to school. 
 
Yoona POV - In Class-
 
I was reading my romantic book and it got more interesting. The male character just confessed that he had feelings for her. But then, a group of girls interrupted my focus on the book.
"He's so handsome"
"Ahh, look at him! He's so hot"
 Everyone started fangirling over a boy. I looked up and it was Donghae. Aish, why do so many girls like him? 
 
"Donghae! Over here!" I shouted and waved my hand. He saw me and sat in the empty chair next to me. 
 
"Hey, Yoong" 
 
"Annyeong, Donghae" I smiled. To be hontest, he did look cute in the new school uniform.
 
He took out a blue box and placed it on my desk.
 
"What's this" I asked, confused and opened the box. Inside was a cupcake that said "congrats" 
"Congrats on your day back to school" He said and smiled.
 
"Woah, Donghae. This is so pretty. Thank you!" I said, admiring the well- made cupcake. He was always a gentlemen and he always watched over me. I was very thankful to have a friend like him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Donghae POV -Lunch-
 
The bell rang and I went to lunch with the food that aunt packed for me. I looked around the room and found Yoona. She sat next to Yuri and...... Wait what? She sat next to the kingta, Ok Taecyeon. A group of girls asked me to sit next to them, but I kindly denied their offer and sat between that guy Taecyeon and Yoona.
 
"Donghae! Yah, what took you so long?" she said. She gave me a push on my shoulder and pouted.

"Mianhae, Yoong. I'll come early next time." Just like that, she was happy again. Jinja, this girl..

"Yah, Yoona and Yuri. Would you like to come to a party with me tomorrow night? It's a welcome back to school party. There will be drinks and games. It'll be fun. There's also a kingta and queenka competition. What do you say?"  Taecyeon said, interrupting our laughter. Since when did the become so close? 
 
"Oh, sure. Sounds like fun." they repied and smiled. A party without me? She's changed. I looked down and stared at my food. Then Yoona looked at me. "Can Donghae come too?" 

"Uh, sure. Whatever" Taecyeon replied. 
 
"Aniy. Kwenchana. You can go. Don't worry about me" I said with a fake smile.

"Yah, Donghae. Don't be like that. Pick me up tonight, Araso?!" Yoona said and left the table with Yuri.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donghae POV -Party Time-

I went to go pick up Yoona in my motorycle. I wore a black and white suit with a tie. On the way, I stopped at the store to buy Yoona dragon breath flowers. Then, as I was on my way out the store, I got a text : 
 
To: Donghae 
From: Yoona
 
Donghae! You don't need to pick me up.
Taecyeon wanted me to run as queenka with him.
He'll pick me up tonight. See you at the party.
Mianhae!
 
Aish. Yoona running as queenka with TAECYEON?! I dropped the flowers and drove my motor cycle to the party. It was very loud with music. There was a disco ball, a stage, a DJ, beer, and a lot of people. Many girls asked me to dance with them but I didn't feel like it. I sat at the table, alone. I had nothing to do, so I drank a beer bottle. 
 
"Listen up ladies and gentlemen! It's time to start our kingta and queenka competition. Our first couple, Im Yoona and Ok Taecyeon." Couple? Yeah right. They went on stage and performed a remix of songs. There was a point where she sat on his lap and almost kissed him. This was disgusting. Anyway, why do I care? It's not like she's my girlfriend. She can do whatever she wants.
 
"We have no other contestants. Would anyone like to volunteer? Come on, we're looking for a hot guy to compete with!"
The crowd started to volunteer my name. "Donghae! Donghae! Donghae!" 

Someone pushed me up stage and expected me to perform. The lady gave me a microphone and told me to sing. What song? Ah, I chose the song Beautiful. I wrote it a couple of days ago for Yoona, but she never had time to listen.
 
Yoona POV 
 
Once I got off stage, Donghae went on. He looked very handsome tonight. Too bad I didn't say hi to him earlier. He started to sing a song called Beautiful. He usually sang his songs to me, but I didn't have time these days because of my practice with Taecyeon. 
 
You are like a queen and beautiful
I just can’t live without you, girl

You are like a queen and beautiful
I just can’t be without you, girl

I think of what we were like when I first met you
Your bashful smile, your shy words, your cold hands
I thought of you every day
I couldn’t do anything (almost going crazy)

Unable to turn my gaze away
Like a fool, I could only lose myself in you
I want to walk together with you for a lifetime
I will protect you, I love you, oh love

Cause you are so beautiful
Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
Cause you are so beautiful
Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)
 

He sang that song so good. I was jealous he had a voice like that. Once all the performances were done, the results would come out at school tomorrow. Suddenly I felt someone hold my hand.

 

Donghae POV

I was done performing. I went to find Yoona. But as I walked to her, Taecyeon was there and he grabbed her hand and led her outside. I followed them.

Yoona POV

Taecyeon led me outside with a grip on my hand.

"Taecyeon, what are you doing?" I said.

"Yoona," He stopped and turned around. "Would you go out with me?" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no! What will happen between Yoona and Donghae?