The day we met

Butler to a Bunny Master

Jonghyun was only a five year old boy when his parents left him to the care of his uncle, Mr Jung. His parents were required to travel a lot due to their work. Jonghyun was a smart boy since his birth gifted with a high IQ. 

He excelled not only in studies but was also able to understand the nature of people the moment he met them. The day he was dropped off at his uncle's he knew he was going to be trully loved by the man standing in front of him. 

Jung Yunho, his uncle was a caring man. Jonghyun loved his uncle. 

The nature of his extra ordinary talent made him capable to learn at a fast pace. By the age of eight Jonghyun had finished highschool. 

In the span of the three years of his stay with his uncle he had given up all belief in his parents ever coming back to collect him. Jonghyun knew his parents better than they knew themselves. Therefore, he had already forgotten them the day he was recieved into the arms of his uncle. 

Though the parent loving child in him wanted to hold onto the hope of being engulfed in the arms of his parents, Jonghyun had given up. 

He knew that his uncle could provide him with a love tenfold bigger than his career loving parents who only dotted on his elder sister. 

By the age of thirteen Jonghyun had recieved a degree from a flashy and ivy league university abroad. His uncle had left him a year ago due to a tragic road accident.

He was the pride and joy of his uncle. Jonghyun completed his studies only for his deceased uncle.

A friend of his uncle, Mr Lee, had offered to look after him. The generous man wanted to help Jonghyun to become someone. But Jonghyun was already independent. 

Jonghyun took the offer under the condition that he would be employed under the man. The man unable to convince the youth to change his mind gave in to Jonghyun's condition. 

 

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun remembers the day he met his Master. 

Mr Lee led Jonghyun through the confusing hallways of the large mansion holding onto his small hands. Jonghyun was still just a little boy after all. 

They stopped before a large oak door. Jonghyun heard faint laughter coming from the room. He unconsciously squeezed the man's hand feeling nervous. 

Mr Lee smiled down warmly at the boy. 

"No need to worry. They'll welcome you the way you are."

Jonghyun gave a strained smiled at the man. It would be fine, Jonghyun convinced himself. This person had a warm heart and his son couldn't be no less.

Mr Lee pushed the door open. "Come now boys. I want you to meet someone."

"Dad!" A gleeful voice exclaimed. Jonghyun couldn't see who it was between the two people who said dad. 

Reasonable, since he was hiding behind the man clutching the fabric of his coat. 

"He's so tiny." A whiny voice exclaimed beside Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun visibly leaped at the sudden disclosure. He turned his head to meet a mushroom cut raven head belonging to a boy quite smaller than himself. 

Jonghyun wanted to retort back that the boy was tinier than him but bit back his words. 

"Be nice Taemin." Shockingly it was the other boy who scolded the so called Taemin before Mr Lee.

A pretty boy with raven locks appeared in Jonhghyun's line of vision and smiled.

Jonghyun was struck with the friendly aura. 

 

Jinki peered at Jonghyun who was still clinging to his father. 

"Hello, my name is Jinki and this is my cousin Taemin." Jinki gestured to Taemin smiling his million dollar smile. 

The younger boy pouted at Jinki and clung to his arm in jealousy. 

Jonghyun snapped out of his daze and let go of Mr Lee. "I'm Kim Jonghyun. Nice to meet you." Jonghyun quitely replied. 

Mr Lee who was watching the exchange between the children in amusement thought it was better to intervene at that point.

"Kids as you now know this is Jonghyun. He's already finished his studies and from now on he will be staying with us while working for me." 

Mr Lee got on one knee before his son and smiled warmly. "Jinki, Jonghyun here will be your personal butler from today."

 

 

Mr Lee had left five minutes ago and left the children to get to know each other well. 

"I don't believe it! Dino boy is too young to be out of school." Taemin exclaimed breaking the awkward silence. 

"Tae, what have I said about being rude? Sorry Jonghyun. Forgive Taemin for his rudeness." Jinki gave an apologetic smile.

"But hyung!' Taemin whined further.

Jonghyun had observed that Taemin was a jealous and spoilt boy whos sole purpose in life was to have Jinki's attention. 

Jinki was a version of his father but much more clothed with the element of friendliness as justice to his childish age of ten. 

Jonghyun had figured out the two boys and he feels lucky to be serving Jinki instead of Taemin.

A knock sounded at the door. 

As if an abrupt change of seasons, Jinki and Taemin's expressions turned void.

"You may enter." Jinki's child like voice was replaced by a authoritative voice booming inside the room. 

The door opened and a well dressed man entered with a low bow.

"Master Lee." Jinki nodded in recognition. "Master Taemin, it is time to go." The man said.

"I'll see you then Jinki hyung." Taemin hugged Jinki. "Let's go butler Son." Butler Son bowed a last time towards Jinki and left after Taemin.

 

 

Jinki's stern expression melted away with a warm smile towards Jonghyun. 

"Lets go play Jonghyun Hyung." Jinki held Jonghyun's hand and led him out of the room.

Jonghyun who had been watching the discourse of events concluded to himself that he for the very first time wasn't able to figure out the two young boys. 

Especially Jinki, since Jonghyun realized that Taemin had accepted him in his own unique way. The question now was Jinki. The boy who had at first welcomed him warmly, called him by him name and was now addressing him as hyung. 

Jonghyun thought he had figured out Jinki but the reality was that he hadn't.

Back then Jonghyun wasn't fully aware of the situation he had gotten himself into. He wasn't aware that his heart would get stolen by the pretty, bunny like and adorable boy. 

Oh, Kim Jonghyun was in for a hell of a ride.

I assure you. 

 

 

 

 

 

Lol the prologue is done. Well I just hid it all this time. 

The next few chapters will officially start the story.

So get ready for JONGYU <3 xD  

Comment and subscribe ya'll!