:)

One Night Romance

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uj2SoXIHoFo  << This is the Song, if you want to hear it <3
 
 
 
 
 
Stayin’ up all night, trying to catch the sunrise
Got my hands around your waste
I love your touch, your smell, your taste
Fallin’ asleep on the shore 
But she woke me up cause she wanted more
Said last night, I had a lot of fun
But my boyfriend’s here, I think you better run
Oh no, oh no
Don’t tell me this is happenin’ to me again
Oh no, oh no
All I want is my unlucky string to end  O_O
I know, I know
Somewhere out there I know there’s one for me
I know, I know
 
 
 
 
Me and Bom. Bom and Me. We were having a fun time by the beach where we met on that same night. Then she took me to her room where we did "it" until the wee hours of the morning. She even woke me up because she couldn't get enough of me. Everything was okay until..
 
 
"Jiyong...wake up.."  Bom shook me just to wake me up.
 
 
"Yes bommie?"  I asked sweetly, I thought she just wanted another go at it.
 
 
She looked scared and agitated, as if she was caught stealing. "Seunghyun..seunghyun's here..he's already on his way to this room.. hurry up ji, get dressed and get out of here"
 
 
"Who the hell is seunghyun?" I asked confused, my voice louder than usual 
 
 
"Choi Seunghyun, Seunghyun Oppa.. my boyfriend.. Mianhe... I don't want trouble.. just go"
 
 
 
I didn't have any choice. I left the place with only my pants on plus a broken ego and a broken heart.  Don't blame me I didn't know she was taken.  Aisht! -_- This is not the first time that I had a one night stand but it just hurts cos I really thought that Bom and I had something.
 
 
 
So please, find me
And tell me that you’re the one
Please, find me
And tell me that you’re the one
I don’t want a another one night romance
I don’t want a another one night romance
One night romance
 
 
I wonder when my time will come. I'm tired of hooking up with different girls. I really  want to be in a serious relationship. I know I'm matured enough for it.
 
 
 
I met this girl from over seas
I can tell that she really likes me
Took her on a boat and we sailed out far
Ended up making out under the stars
Told me that she had a flight to catch
And I should come cause we were a perfect match
I said, I love you but I can’t go to Japan
She broke my nose, two toes and my right hand
Oh no, oh no
Don’t tell me this is happenin’ to me again
Oh no, oh no
All I want is my unlucky streak to end  O_O
I know, I know
Somewhere out there I know there’s one for me
 
 
 
 
Then came Maria. I met her at a club. She was a sweet girl and she really made it clear that she wanted me. I of course being a hot blooded man, fell  under her spell. We sailed out into the open sea and fooled around inside the yacht like there was no tomorrow. We got along fine that night but when morning came and we reached the shore..
 
 
Maria tugged at my arm forcing me to open my sleepy eyes. "Jiyong, let's go..I have a flight to catch, Let's just buy you a ticket on the way"
 
 
 
"What? Go where?" I asked innocently, not knowing why she needed to buy a ticket for me. A train ride perhaps?
 
 
 
She rolled her eyes as if I'm dumb for asking "To japan.. I'm a model there.. come with me..I promise you'll have a good time living there"
 
 
 
"Wait, what? you can't ask me to just leave everything here. My life is here in korea..I'm sorry but I can't go"
 
 
 
"If you don't come with me, you'll lose me ji.."
 
 
 
"Mianhe, I really can't go with you to japan"
 
 
 
 
Needless to say, she punched me in the face and stepped on foot with her killer high heels before she broke my hand and left me. Bummer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
So please, find me
And tell me that you’re the one
Please, find me
And tell me that you’re the one
I don’t want a another one night romance
I don’t want a another one night romance
 
 
 
 
My friends and I were drinking in my place, trouble is they have their girlfriends with them. I'm not really an envious person but looking at Seungri and Chaerin laughing while pestering each other  and Byul and Dongwook hyung being sweet and cuddly, I just felt so out of place. 
 
 
I wish I had someone with me.. not just for a night but for everyday for the rest of my life.  I've graduated from One Night Romances, can I have a permanent Romance now?
 
 
 
 
And when I finally see the girl of my dreams
I’ll know it’s you, you’ll know it’s me
We’re meant to be together
 
 
 
Months later...
 
 
 
 
She was sitting  alone on the last row inside the cinema with a bucket of popcorn and a large soda. Even with the dimmed lights of the cinema, I could still see how beautiful she is. There were a lot of empty seats inside but I was drawn to the vacant one beside her.  What if she was just waiting for someone? I thought twice before actually approaching her. 
 
 
 
 
"Excuse me miss, is this seat taken?" I tentatively asked her. I was never the shy one but this girl really had my stomach turning into knots. 
 
 
 
She looked at me as if asking why I chose the seat beside her when there were a lot more seats to choose from before she answered me "Aniyo" then she turned her head back to the screen.
 
 
 
I smiled inwardly before sitting down. She was intently watching the film while I was intently watching her from my peripheral vision. Could she be the one? I hope so.. I surely won't mind if it's her face that I would see first thing in the morning when I wake up everyday .   
 
 
 
 
We were watching a comedy film so at times she would let out a chuckle or a huge grin. I don't know but her smile was contagious and I felt like it melted my heart. 
 
 
 
Halfway through the movie, I saw her shaking the her popcorn bucket trying to get the tiny bits that were left. She finished the whole thing? She was so petite and yet she had a huge appetite. It's  Amazing, really. My hand moved on it's own accord. I handed over my popcorn to her and she stared at me for a while before she got a handful.
 
 
 
 
"Thanks..umm..mister?"
 
 
 
"Jiyong.. Kwon Jiyong" I introduced myself
 
 
 
 
 "I'm Park Sandara.. Thanks jiyong" she said and smiled a little before munching on the popcorn she got from me
 
 
 
Sandara Park. An unusual but lovely name. San-da-ra, I love how it feels to say her name.
 
 
 
A huge smile was plastered all over my face for the rest of movie and it's definitely not because the movie is funny,  it's actually because of the girl beside me who would ocassionally ask for some more popcorn from me. 
 
 
 
My heart sank when the credits rolled and she stoop up and thanked me again for the popcorn I shared and then she  headed to the exit. I quickly followed her. Outside the cinema, I realized that she was even prettier in full light. 
 
 
 
 
I hurriedly walked over to her.
 
 
 
 
"Sandara......aahh......ehh... " I fumbled to get the words I've been meaning to say
 
 
 
 
"Dara..call me dara." She shyly said
 
 
 
 
"Dara..umm.. you want to grab something to eat?  My treat. Please?"  I asked..no I pleaded. That was actually dumb of me cos it's quite impossible for her to be hungry when she finished a whole bucket of popcorn plus half of mine.  But by some sort of miracle, she agreed..and so we walked side by side to a fastfood store.
 
 
 
 
I placed the food down on our table and we started eating.  
 
 
 
 
"You know what you look a lot like the film's main lead" 
Her adorable eyes widened in shock and hurt maybe? Cos the main lead I was referring to was hideous. I was just teasing her of course. 
 
 
 
 
"I..I do not look like her..him.. it!" She sternly said, barely containing her anger.
 
 
 
 
I chuckled a little before even trying to explain "Hey, I was just teasing. Someone told me that if a girl is really beautiful, she will remain beautiful even though she's mad..and now that I've seen you mad.. I really am sure that you're beautiful, maybe even a goddess" 
 
 
 
 
I swear her cheeks became as red as an apple. She awkwardly smiled at me then resumed eating. 
 
 
 
 
We talked about lots  of stuff while eating, she told me that she works as a freelance photographer and I told her that I am a freelance song writer. 
 
 
 
 
 
We were still sharing views on life when she suddenly looked at her watch and her pretty face became panic stricken. "Jiyong, I have to go.. I didn't realize the time I still have to cook dinner for sanghyun"
 
 
 
 
The smile that has been lingering in my face from the moment I saw her instantly vanished. No! Don't tell me the girl I'm now certain that I'm slowly falling for has a boyfriend?!! Worst case scenario, has a husband.  
 
 
 
 
"Umm.. ah.. Sanghyun.. is he your.. uh.." I asked looking away pouting at nothing in particular. 
 
 
 
 
I think she figured out what I was meaning to ask. 
 
 
 
 
"Sanghyun's my brother jiyong, My mom and my sister are out so I have to cook for him..and if you're meaning to ask me if I have a boyfriend, no..I don't have..why else would I be watching a movie alone right?" she chuckled, somehow she was amused by my misery 
 
 
 
 
And like magic, my smile instantly appeared again, brighter than ever. Apparently, she's single and her family lives here. Now I'm really sure that she's the one ^____^
 
 
 
 
"Dara"
 
 
 
"Neh?"
 
 
 
 
"Do you have a ride home?"
 
 
 
 
"Aniyo. I'll just ride the bus"
 
 
 
 
"I have a car, if you want I can.."
 
 
 
 
"Neh. let's go." she happily tugged my hand as we walked out
 
 
 
 
 
And when the sun comes up,
And you’re next to me, 
I’ll kiss your eyes and you’ll wake up
And I’ll whisper in your ear
Please stay with me ‘cause baby girl you’re the one
Please stay with me ‘cause baby girl you’re the one
You’re not just another one night romance
You’re not just another one night romance
One night romance
 
 
 
 
Many Months later..
 
 
I stared at the sleeping goddess in my arms with nothing but the blankets covering  her. I've been doing this for almost a year now but I never get tired of staring at her face every morning. It's as if there's still more to discover everyday. Slowly, I traced the outline of her face before kissing her eyes, nose and finally her soft lips and with that she finally opened her eyes. The left one before the right. 
 
 
 
 
"Good morning jagiya" I cooed before lightly biting her chin
 
 
 
 
She smiled sweetly. The 'just woke up look' really suits her. "Good morning ji" she greeted me before we continued where we left off last night.
 
 
 
----
 
 
 
 My friends dropped by to drink with us, this time  dara's brother sanghyun came with his girlfriend Minji as well.
 
 
 
 
"Dara Noona, thanks for cooking dinner for us" seungri said 
 
 
 
 
"It was really delicious unnie" added chaerin, she and byul became instantly close to dara when we became official.
 
 
 
 
"Neh. I missed your cooking noona" sanghyun chimed in
 
 
 
 
"Oh shut up, you just don't like cooking for yourself" dara countered him, laughing.
 
 
 
 
We had a grand time laughing and bonding. I looked at seungri and chaerin pinching each other's cheeks in, then at the pair sitting on the carpetted floor,dongwook and byul displaying affection like there's no tomorrow. I also glanced at dara's brother and minji sitting on the love seat, wholesomely talking and whispering sweet  things to each other.  
 
 
 
 
My eyes shifted to dara who was snuggled comfortably to me while slowly munching on a chocolate bar I bought her. Have I mentioned that she has a big appetite but never gets fat? I leaned back on the couch taking her with me as we are now half lying and half sitting on the sofa. 
 
 
 
 
"You want to bite ji?" she held up the chocolate bar for me to take a bite 
 
 
 
 
I pecked her lips and pinched her nose. "Ani. I bought that for you baby.. finish it"
 
 
 
 
"Neh." She happily agreed and started eating again while I was busy nibbling her ear.
 
 
 
 
 
I stared at our  friends again taking in the sight before me. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I've seen this set-up many times long  before I met dara. During those times, there were only two happy pairs and a lonely guy who just watched from the sidelines, but now there are four happy couples in here. I don't feel out of place anymore, instead I feel contentment. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now I understand and certainly am not bitter anymore as to why I only had a night to share with Bom, Maria and the others. Maybe fate was just preparing me for Sandara Park.
 
 
 
 
-Wala lang.. F ko lang pasayahin ang appler heart ko <3