After 3 years...

A Beautiful Goodbye

Kwangmin's Pov:

I sat down on the couch..thinking what should I do with my life..I mean..It's been like three years since Youngmin left me for his studies overseas.I just want Youngmin in my life..that's all.After a few minutes,I got up from the couch and went to my bedroom to sleep.I was quite tired and lazy after a long day of working at the studio.I just wanted to sleep but I couldn't sleep a wink.So I stared at the ceiling until something came into my head...

 

Flashback:

 

"Hyung..you promise you won't leave me right?"

"Of course I promise I won't leave you"

"Never?!?"

"Never..in my life..."

"How can you be so sure?"

"It's because I love you..."

"Really?"

"Yup.."

"I love you,Youngmin"

"I love you too,Kwangmin"

 

End of flashback:

 

Continue Kwangmin's Pov:

Tears streamed down my face as I recall that memory.I sat up right and out of my bedroom.I walked down the stairs and grabbed my phone.I stared at my phone for a while and went to wear something thick so I can go out.Since the weather was cold.I wore and long sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans.I walked out of the house carrying nothing but my cellphone.I would always go out and walk around since there was nobody by my side.I kept on walking until I bumped into someone"Owhhh"I said as I fell to the ground.I looked up and saw a man about my age and had the same features as me.Then my sense came and it was Youngmin.I stood up and tried to run away but he quickly grabbed my arm causing me to stay still.

End of Pov

 

Youngmin's Pov:

I was walking around in Seoul.I had finished my studies in America and came back to Seoul.I kept on walking and enjoying the sights that I had missed all my life.I kept on walking until I didn't realise that I bumped into someone.He fell down and I was shocked with his face.He looked just like me and he remind me of Kwangmin.It has been a long time since I separated from him because of my studies and my relationship status.He stood up and tried to walk away but I held him back by grabbing his arm.I looked at him and saw him in the verge of tears.I felt sorry and pity for him so I hugged him.After a few minutes,he pushed me away and quickly ran away.I ran and ran as fast as I could just to catch him but in the end failed because he was a fast runner.So I just forget about it and called him.I hoped he still has the same number as before and yes I was correct he still had the same number as before.

 

Conversation on the phone:

"Hyung...where are you..are you,okay?"-worried

"N-Ne"

"You sound like your crying..are you okay or not?"

"I am fine leave me alone"

"I called you because I am worried..where are you now?"

"I am at home"

"I am coming over"

"Anioo...you can't come"

"Waeyo??"

"It's because there is somebody here"-lies

"Mwoh...who??"

"M-Minwoo..."

"Mwohh..That's it.I am coming over"-gets angry

"Anioo.Dont come here"

"Why not??"

"Uh....I am not feeling well"

"First you said Minwoo is there now you say that your sick?"

"Just don't come here"-ends call

"Wha..."-ends call and puts phone in pocket

 

Call Ended

 

Continue Youngmin's Pov:

Aish...that boy is with a man.This is all my fault..I am so stupid.I kept on hitting my head and just stomped off to my old house.When I reached,I saw the house dark,no lights were on and no sound from the house.I stared a the house until a flashback came.

 

Flashback:

 

"Hyung...wait for me"

"Never..I will never wait for you"-runs faster

"You know I can run faster than you,Kwangmin"

"No you can't and won't,Youngmin"

"Yah!!..listein to your own Hyung"

"You can't make me,Youngmin"

"Yah..I will tell Eomma"

"Okay..Okay..I will listein"

"Good..come here"

"Ne"

"Sit down and tell me why can you run so fast"

"Never"-gets up and runs

"Yah!!"-chases after

 

Ends Flashback:

 

Nobody's Pov:

 

              Youngmin went to the front door and rang the door bell but no answer so his just broke the window and climbed into the house.Kwangmin came down and yelled"Yah..who dares to enter the Jo's house?"Youngmin looked at him and the switch.Kwangmin's angry face turned into a open mouth like a 'o'.Youngmin opened his hands so he could hug Kwangmin.He came closer but in the end,Kwangmin ran into his arms like there's no tomorrow and he kept on crying.He cried and cried until Youngmin's shirt became wet.

                The next morning,Kwangmin found himself hugging Youngmin on the bed.He felt happy that Youngmin was sleeping beside him.He snuggled closer to him,until Youngmin woke up thinking that Kwangmin got off the bed."Good Morning,Kwangmin"Youngmin greeted to Kwangmin.Kwangmin didn't say anything but went snuggling into Youngmin's chest again while Youngmin Chuckle a little."Good Morning,Youngminnie"Kwangmin mumbled into his chest.Youngmin just smiled and asked Kwangmin"So..how are you know a days?''.Kwangmin looked at him and got up into sitting position and got of the bed.Youngmin looked at him and got of the bed.Kwangmin opened the door but failed because a strong hand came and slammed the door.Kwangmin knew it was Youngmin's hand but he didn't care to look at him or talk to him.He finally gave up and looked at him with an angry expression.Youngmin was shocked at his expression but still kept the door shut with his hand."You did not answer my question"Youngmin said.Kwangmin looked at him and answered with full anger"Okay...I will answer.I have never been better without you.I will always cry when I recall a memory with you..and you on the other hand SHUT UP".Youngmin also yelled at him"Yah..Kwangmin...answer your hyung properly...or else...".Kwangmin looked at him and grabbed his collar and said"Or else what???".Youngmin let go of the door and grabbed his collar.Kwangmin stared Youngmin in the eyes like there was no tomorrow.

                 After few minutes later,Youngmin let go of the collar and pushed Kwangmin causing him to hit his back at the door.Kwangmin was about to open the door until Youngmin pinned his hands on the door with one of his hands.They kept on staring until Kwangmin gave up.Kwangmin started to tear up.Youngmin gave up also and released his hands once he saw him crying.Youngmin sat on the bed while Kwangmin kept on crying while sitting on the floor.Youngmin kept on staring at him until he gave up he grabbed him causing him to stand up and without a moment to spare,he kissed him on the lips.Kwangmin tried his best to push Youngmin away but instead Youngmin let him go.Once he left Kwangmin go,Kwangmin slapped him on the cheek and yelled at him"YAHH...YOU STUPID HYUNG...YOU ABANDON ME AND KISSED ME WHEN I ACTUALLY HATE YOU...I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU AGAIN..NEVER EVER EVER".Youngmin was to shocked to speak.When Youngmin opened his mouth to speak no words came out.Kwangmin is true.Now Youngmin has nothing to say.

                 Kwangmin was still angry with him but didn't yell at him anymore.After Kwangmin's yelling,there was a long awkward moment of silents until Youngmin broke the silence by yelling"ALRIGHT...YOU ARE RIGHT...I AM THE MOST STUPIDEST HYUNG EVER....I SHOULDN'T HAVE ABANDON YOU WHILE MOM HAD CANCER AND DAD DIVORCED MOM.I WANTED TO SEPARATE YOU BECAUSE I TOUGHT YOU NEVER LOVED ME.YOU ALWAYS WILL FIGHT WITH ME.NOW I KNOW YOU REALLY LOVE ME...".

Kwangmin kept quiet and finally he stood up.He looked at him with teary eyes and finally confessed"Hyung..I am very sorry..I didn't mean to fight with you.I always wanted to play with you but you always fought with me..I am really sorry hyung...".Youngmin started to tear up as well and Kwangmin quickly hugged him.He responded the hug and cried on the crook of his neck.Kwangmin pushed him away from his body lightly and kissed his lips passionately.Youngmin responded to the kiss while he was still crying.Kwangmin wiped his tears with his thumb of each hands and cupped his face and pulled him away."Yah..don't cry..you will make me cry"Kwangmin said and Youngmin smiled."Saranghae,Kwangminnie"Youngmin said.Kwangmin smiled and also said"Saranghae,Youngminnie".

 

After 2 years...

 

"Hyung...where are you going??"

"I am going out.."

"With who??"

"With you"

"Mwohhh??"

"Yeah..I will treat..something"

"Okay..treat me pikachu"-gets up from bed

"Yahhh..you love me more or pikachu?"

"Pikachu...why?Jealous?"

"Of course"

"Okay..Okay...I am sorry...I love you more..than pikachu"

"Prove it"

"Okay"-kisses lips

"Fine...let's go"

"Go where??"

"Go buy your pikachu.."

"chincha?"

"Ne..."

"Yay...let's go"-jumps like a child

"Stop jumping like a child...lets go"

"Wait...saranghae,hyung"

"Saranghae"-kisses lips

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo....Taelli_Freak back in the house..Okay..sorry for a long time for no update.I was having a bad headache with this fanfic..so enjoy...now I will make to start another fanfic and continue writing my taelli fanfic.Maybe it will be a boyxboy fanfic or a girlxboy fanfic...so anyways...

 

Thank you for subscribing...*gives chocalate and a box of cookies*

 

Kamsahabnida for subscribing*bows*