Sorry My Love

Happy Birthday My Dear L.joe

~Your POV~

10 more minutes to 23 November, my sweety boy's birthday! Can't wait to wish him happy birthday! And also his birthday present! How would he react when he sees it? Wait, why not i plan a surprise instead? *evil smile* I'll act like I forgot his birthday instead hehehe.

~L.joe POV~

10 more minutes to my birthday. I wonder if youngie will be the first to wish me. Hmmm...

<0000hrs>

*1 new message - Omma: My darling byunghun, happy birthday to you! Be happy and come back soon! By dear omma and appa (:* Its omma and appa! They are still so nice. A pity it wasn't youngie ):

*4 new message* WOW 4 messages this time. Perhaps youngie will be one of them? *Opens up message* Its still not youngie. Even all the other artiste wishes me earlier than her. What is she doing? Never mind I'll continue to wait.

<0100hrs>

Its already 1am and she hasn't wish me yet? Could something happen? Better call her... *Dials junyoung's number*

~Your POV~

Its 1am already. Is he anxious? Well i hope he is.

*Incoming call - Mischievous byung ♥ *

You: Yoboseyo? (In a fake sleepy tone)

L.joe: Yoboseyo. Babe you were sleeping?

You: Ah ne. Waeyo?. *smiles inside while continuing to act sleepy*

L.joe: Ahh i see. Its nothing, just call to remind you of our date later on *disappointed*

You: Ahh ne i remember darling. What's wrong? You sounded bad.

L.Joe: Ani, I'm fine, just sleepy. (Fakes a chuckle)

You: I see, get some sleep then, its late already. I don't want to see a panda later for our date! Haha.

L.Joe: Yes madam. Is that all that you want to say to me? Nothing else? *anticipating*

You: Ah ne, saranghae babe! Goodnight! *Fake yawn*

L.Joe: Goodnight! Get back to sleep, you sound tired. Bye! *totally disappointed*

You: Bye!

*Hangs up call*

Haha he sounds disappointed when i did not wish him. This plan seems to be working.

~L.Joe POV~

Did she really forget my birthday? Does she even remember my birthday? Hope she was just planning a surprise.

*Door bell rings*

I open the door and see youngie appearing in front of my dorm. I was happy to see that she got ready this early and gave her a hug, still anticipating just for a birthday wish. "Youngie-ah, did you forget something?"

~Your POV~

Byungie open up the door and seems happy to see me. He gave me a hug and ask me if i forget something. "Ah ne" i said and gave him a peck on the cheek when i know he was anticipating for something else. I remembered his birthday all along and even prepared a lot for his present but i wanted it to leave a deep impression on him as this is the first time i am actually celebrating his birthday with him as his girlfriend. We have known each other for 3 years but we only got together for 6months as we were both too shy to express our feelings to each other. I look at him and smile but saw his disappointed face. I told him to go get ready before we head out and went to his room to tidy up his bed. When he was done, we were about to leave but i told him to wait outside as i need to go to the restroom which was actually a lie. When he was outside, i left my present for him in his room so that he will see it when he is back. We went out and played for the whole day as though it was every other date and i could see him getting more and more disappointed as he has been waiting for the whole day for me to wish him. I wanted him to get back and see his present quickly so i told him that we should be going after dinner and he finally exploded. He was totally angry at me.

L.Joe: We're going home already? It's only 8p.m. and you're telling me let's go home? Do you know what day is today?

You: Mianhe, what's wrong? I just wish that you would get home earlier to...(You got cut off by L.Joe)

L.Joe: I don't wish to go home. You forget what day is today and still don't wish to spare a bit more time for me today?

You: I..... (I have no idea how to come about my plan for today. I don't know how to tell him it is a surprise that i've planned)

L.Joe: Ok fine then. I'll go home. Bye.

You: Byungie! Mianhe! *Sobs*

~L.Joe POV~

i thought she might be planning a surprise but she actually forgot bout it and still did not wish to stay with me for a little longer. She never did care for me did she? I'm so disappointed that i lost my temper at her. I know i shouldn't have been so fierce to her but it just pain me when she forgot about my birthday. We've known each other for 3 years and she has been celebrating it with me together with the others when we were still friends. Now that we are together she forgot all about it. Is that even possible? Perhaps for the past 2 years its the others that have been reminding her of my birthday. She didn't love me as much as i do... I throw myself on the sofa when i reached home and close my eyes to rest. I heard screaming in the room so i open my eyes to see the two maknaes pulling party poppers at me.

Ricky & Changjo: Happy Birthday Hyung! Now you're no longer the same age as us!

L.Joe: Thanks guys for remembering. *fake smile*

Ricky: Hyung how was your date with noona?

Changjo: Hyung what's wrong? You ok?

L.Joe: I.... She forget about my birthday... I did not expect her to forget. I mean she's the only one that i hope won't forget it, in fact i wished she was the first to wish me but she did not...

Ricky: Awww hyung don't be too sad, perhaps noona was just too busy she forgot to take note of the date!

Changjo: Hyung, are you sure noona forgot your birthday? It's not possible that she forget.

L.Joe: Yeah she really did forget. we even had a quarrel just now. *Tears started rolling down his cheeks*

Changjo ran into your room and brought out a present, handing it to L.Joe.

Changjo: I saw noona put this in your room this morning when you went out.

L.Joe quickly take a look at the note of the present.

*Surprise! Happy birthday! I wanted to make your birthday a memorable one so i played a trick on you, pretending that i have forgotten about it. Please don't be angry and saranghaeyo! =) *

L.Joe: Oh my god i just wronged her. I shouldn;t have been so fierce to her just now.

He open up the present and saw a book, he started reading the book.

"23 November 1993, the world's most handsome guy was born. He is gentle, sweet, childish and times but he is just too cute to resist. And he sound awesome in his english accent. I couldn't find any words to describe him other than amazing. He is the love of my life, Lee Byunghun L.Joe. 24 September 1994, I was born into this world and i always didn't know the reason for my existence till i found him. The reason god brought me to this world is to meet hi, know him and love him. I can be unreasonable at times but he bear with me. I'm not gentle, not girly and not even pretty but he still love me with all of his life. I'm very grateful that i was brought to this world or else i would have miss such a wonderful guy. This is me, Ahn jun Young and i will love my byungie for all of my life. I wish that this book will be used to record all our future events and i hope all this events will never end. Happy birthday my dear L.Joe. Please know that i love you even more than myself. ♥"

He cried when he read the book. He was feeling guilty for misunderstanding her and is very touched by what she prepared and dash out of the dorm to find her.

~No one's POV~

You are crying at the park near your house. You felt so sorry for doing this to l.joe. you didn't know that it would make him feel so bad. You wish to apologise but didn't know how to. You decided to record down what you wish to say to to L.Joe and send to him. "byungie, I'm sorry for causing you pain. I didn't know this would end up like that. I just wish to make this a memorable birthday for you as this is the first time i'm celebrating it with you as your girlfriend. Really very sorry. Happy birthday and i really love you". "Why are you always doing things secretly?" You heard byunghun's voice and you were startled. You turn back and saw him running towards you pulling you in for a hug.

(Blue: L.Joe, Purple: You)

I'm sorry for pulling a trick on you.

I'm sorry for losing my temper at you too. I thought you really forget about my birthday.

No it isn't your fault. I shouldn't have done this.

No you were just trying to make it memorable. I'm sorry and i love you babe.

I love you too. Happy birthday byung.

*Chuckles* Thanks my love. This is the best birthday ever. I love your present.

L.Joe pulls away from the hug and pulls you in for a deep and passionate kiss.

 

 

 

 

That's the end of my one-shot. Do you like it? Please comment and subscribe! Sorry if it is bad though. As usual, cheers! ^^

And not to forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LEE BYUNGHUN ONCE AGAIN!! ♥♥♥