Crushed

Casanova

AN - Just changed a little bit of the story! Like the laptop thing...it's not called Casanova...Zico is nicknamed "Casanova" by Kyung...other then that not much of a differeance!


 

In Block B, Jaehyo was that member who depended on technology the most. Sure, the other's did too. Like Zico and his music equipment and sound application that was all plugged on his computer to create songs, that soon would take over the music industry. He had song's even before his debut inside that computer that if were to be realsed would show case his talent, would let everyone know that he was force to watch out for.

 B-Bomb and his cell phone that he would constantly use, no, not for emergency but the camera that was installed which allowed him to blow up his twitter page with constant selca's off himself.

"You even Poston yourself the same way, all that's changing are your clothes and the background" Kyung noted to the older.

B-Bomb just smirked "Yeah, but the fans love it."

U-Kwon only rolled his eyes.

So you see, All of Block B used some sort of technology one way or another.

But Kyung thinks none of them ever thought of their own laptop like he did with his. He might not bring it around every place but he did use it almost every day. Where else would he complain about his life without worring anyone else? Just like anyother human being, he needed to vent.

To let it out

and so he did.


It all started that one day when he wrote on his daily online journal that he only knew a bout. He didn't start with it being it online, rather then it was on a Journal. An old one, (he had brought it along with him once he moved in with the 6 boys, to use for rap lyrics)  but once you live with 6 other boys then privacy was something hard to maintain 

So once Jihoone found an old ragged journal underneath Kyung's bed and got all curious, he opened  it up and it had contained his name on the inside with little embarrassing moments of his past scribbled in the pages, (that weren't little to him but to the rest they were) that Kyung felt un-necessary to share with anyone but Jihoone felt it was necessary to share with everyone (Block B member's to the entire of Stardom, and who knew what they would say on variety shows) Kyung knew he had to find a better hiding place or just never write again.

But the thing was, he needed to write, to vent. To the members who saw the journal get ripped to shreds paper by paper, once Kyung found out people even knew about it. They assumed Kyung had stopped keeping a diary. (That's where Kyung would argue stating it wasn't a diary but a 'thought journal' and Zico would just smirk shacking his head knowingly) and so to continue on writing without the members finding out he took to writing on his word document on his laptop.

Even since then the member's would see Kyung sitting on the couch or on his bed with headphones and typing away, they would get curious.

 "Just what is he doing?" Taeil had once whispered to Zico and Zico would just stand and wonder as he looked on at his long time friend.

Zico knew about Kyung, more then any other member did. Sure they knew about him but Zico knew more...much more.  So once Jihoon found out about the diary, wait 'Thought Journal' Zico wanted to know - really badly - wanted to know just what was his 'thoughts' that he felt the need to write about and keep private to the members... to Zico.

It had driven him crazy, and once he saw Kyung ripping the journal -the thoughts- away, he knew, he might never find out. But then not a week later he saw Kyung type and type...and just type away. So Zico had assumed Kyung's thoughts were on his laptop. It was private he knew (because he saw Kyung type his  password  which was so damn long it was impossible for even Zico to guess) so Zico tried not to worry about it. Even though it bothered him when ever he saw Kyung's laptop lying around the dorm.

So much like any other day, this day changed everything, and it let Kyung appreciate his laptop like no other. 

Kyung was typing on his shared bunk-bed (sitting on the lower one cause he had an accident on the top bunk) but the air was different, he looked on at the screen his fingers frozen, eyes wide (wider then usual). Even JiHoon who passed by the room, felt the awkward air.

He came in and checked the computer screen and his jaws went wide.

"Breaking news....." he read the title but couldn't say more.

Kyung having just realized Jihoon behind him snapped his laptop shut Jihoon jumped back and his voice shuck as he asked "Kyungie..is ever-" but didn't get to finish as he was pushed out off his room.

"sorry maknae, i just have to do something you know....you know....my thing" and Kyung closed his door shut.

Jihoon knew what he was going to do, type away most likely...

"Hyungs....ZICO you might want to look at this article online!" Jihoon all but yelled.

And so all members (except Kyung) gathered around the laptop as Jihoon showed them the article. Everyone looked wide eye's and jaw dropped. And then they looked at Zico with a stern glare.

Zico looked shocked then deadly "I'm so ready to hunt down that sours....and once i get my hands on him..." Zico kicked the sofa in rage and went to the kitchen to cool off.

"Yeah, okay you go ahead and do that, but is it true?... Really Zico? I mean sure be in a relationship, we all want to make it known public but you know we can't have 'scandals' every time we make a comeback" Jaehyo said responsibly.

Zico looked at the kitchen wall and brushed his blonde locks. He let out a sigh "I know, and it's not like I'm dating her. I went to visit Taewoon, and he gave me her number said 'She could use some rapping' help and how she's on her own.' Most likely someone heard about it and started spreading that bull around"

U-Kown looked at him, his face showing a hint of sympathy "Do you...like her?" he asked voice low and soft as if he was scard to even ask such a question. Zico didn't answer as he opened the fridge and got out a bottle of cold water.

Every one looked at one another with worried glances as they heard the front door slam.

Zico was gone.

Kyung was crushed.


Hope you enjoyed!

My first Block B fanfic and well it doesn't go on about Kyung's laptop but i just needed the Zico rumor sistuation to open everything up cause that's where i plan on opening Kyungs need for his..."Casanova"

Weird name for a computer but Yeah i know, but i've been calling my computer that for a while now sooooo yeah...

 

P.S  Taewoon is Zico's older brother. His in Co-Ed and subb group SPEED. His in the same company as T-ARA and so i used him as the "link" between Zico and Hwayoung (ex T-ara member). For all who don't understand the whole "rumor" that's going on...it's on Allkpop.com.... i just hate it so i don't feel like linking it to page but yeah...