The Story

I wont cry anymore

'neon seulpeun mello deurama sog juin gongigil wonhae geurae bwatja urin an dwae, neon gasig jeogiya da ppeonhae dareun namjadeuri neol wirohago kkeureo anneun geol'

I stared at him my mouth hanging slightly, he stared back with his cold icy stare. He smirked and walked away. All i could thin was 'Daehyun come back! Gukah was just.........'

..........................................

 

'Jongiee!!! YA! Come 'ere!' I shouted at Jongiee I was so excited!!! Today we found out if Daehyun and Bang was being accepted into TSent I had seen them earlier and they were smiling. They had promised to tell us at lunch it's like the end of 4th period I wanted to get there early so I was rushing. I would have ran but our Head of Year was waddling past us with our dorm head.

'LEGGO' Jongiee said with a stupid yet cute British accent. I smiled at her and we started speed walking to our spot outside our music room on the field under the HUGEE tree. And to our disappointment, they weren't there. We threw our bags down, sighed and sat down in the same position at the same time. We've known each other for all our lives so we were that close. 

I turned to Jongiee about to complain that they were so childish for lying to us (-.-') , but as soon as I turned around i saw her and Bang so close I died a little inside. to give them some privacy I faced forward only to be greeted by Daehyun imitating Chanyeol's smile.

Daehyun said he needed to tell me something and he kept looking at Bang, bang would wink back and nod and focus on Jongiee again.

I smiled back and asked 'You made it then? *smirk*'. All of a sudden Bang shouted 'YEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!' Jongiee and Dae nearly died of laughter, but I stared at him like '.....what are you doing...'

I girlishly hit Dae on the shoulder saying i wanted to hear it from him he smiled and with the soft eyes which totally mesmerized me simply said 'Yes.'