Chapter 4

New Life, New Love

"Baby~ Are you ok??" The guy in front of me asked again, with more concern this time.

 "w-wahhh??" thats what came out of my mouth, I sound like some dumb 3 year old!

The guy chuckled at my silly reaction.

 

"You had a Girlfriend all along? Your just lying to me! What's so good about her?" She's still there? I almost forgot about her.

"Ofcos I have one." The guy declared "Now shoo pest."

"I did so much for you! Don't you ever noticed me!? I'm so much better than her, she is just another loser in school. But I have as much popularity as you do!" Ouch! That really hurts the heart! 

"Even if I did notice you....." he paused and looked at me " You will still look like a dirty pest beside her." 

The girl started crying and walk off, giving me a death glare "You little b!tch, I hope your happy!" 

"But I-" 

"Shut up!" Giving me a slap across the face. I closed my eyes, I've gotten used to this it is kind of stuff. Being slap for no reason... 

 

 

 

"ughhh" I heard the girl winced in pain. I opened my eyes to see the guy grabbing the girls arm with the girl's face in pain. 

"I had enough of you. You better get lost now or I'm going to break your b!tchy arm right now!" The guy said through gritting teeth. "Now shoo~" He let go of her arm, she fell to the ground and quickly scram away.  

 

 

I am just speechless, who is this guy? What is happening? He'd block that slap for me.

 

 

"Are you ok? I'm sorry I got you into this." He scratch the back of his head "I am Thunder by the way" 

 

Where have I heard that name before? DANG!

"Seungho, G.O, Lee Joon, Thunder and Mir. Those are the names of the 5 kingkas! Each of them have their own fanpage made by their fangirls in the school." Minyoung told me 

"that's as good as being an idol! They are that popular?" 

"Even some teachers go gaga over them! Like Mrs. Choong, she is clearly bias to them! Seeing her smiling sweetly towards those 5 guys make me sick!" Minyoung said pretending to vomit "e much!" 

 

 

Eeeeeeep!!

 

 

 

"I didn't mean to peek into your business! Really! Oh and I am Soor-" 

"you're Soorin, Lee Soorin right?" Thunder finished my sentence 

"Yes how did you know?" 

"I am in the same class as you, I remembered your face, you said your Lee Minho." Thunder teased 

"That's not a good way to introduce myself.." I mumbled to myself 

"Thank you for helping me just now, I hope it won't leave a bad impression on me?" Thunder said 

 

Well it was my fault for being so nosey and getting to this mess.... But how could anyone blame me?

 

"We can be friends right?" Thunder asked 

"But I'm just a new kid in school, aren't you some big name in the school?" 

"Oh you've heard of me? So what if I am popular no harm being friends" Thunder smiled and took my hand to have a handshake with his hand "See you around in school tomorrow~" Thunder waved me goodbye and walk off. 

 

He is crazy. Or I'm I losing it, gahd I shook his hand!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Soooooooo, you and Thunder are friends?" Minyoung asked for the nth time. Ever since last night she have been asking me the same question again and again!  

"Like I've said before.....I DON'T KNOW!!!!" 

"Ok ok. Geez, I'm just asking..." Minyoung said in defense. "Maybe if you're friends with him... He may introduce you to his other kingka friends! Gahhhh isn't that exciting!" Mingyoung squealed while shaking me vigorously. 

"Wow~ great imagination~ Then why don't you be his friend and tell me how his friends is like!" I said sarcastically. 

"I see someone got off the wrong side of the bed today~ Why are you so cranky?" Minyoung said showing me those 'spill the beans' look. 

 

 

I just turn my head lying on the table away from Minyoung's face.

How does she expect me to be cheery in the morning? And don't she remember, I need to choose my stupid after school activity today!!! Gahhhh!! As much as I hate eating vegetables, having an after school activity is a total waste of time! 

My ious school never even had an after school activity thingy.... 

 

 

"If it's about choosing an after school activity. Like I told you before, just follow me and join the Newspaper club!" Minyoung said enthusiastically 

"No no no no!!! I have no interest sitting in a room all day typing stuff that nobody reads!" 

"Who says no one reads the school's papers! Many people would be on their knees to get in the newspaper club!" Minyoung stared at me liked I've sin a great sin. 

"I would rather go home and do blogging. It's the same as the newspaper...." I mumbled 

 

"Your such a lazy bum....Oh, Hi Yoseob." Minyoung greeted. 

 

 

"Hi Minyoung~" Yoseob greeted back with a smile.

 

 

The two of them became close after the 'accident', Minyoung is really sociable and so is Yoseob so it is not surprising they can become friends so quickly. 

 

 

"Good morning! Lee Soorin!" Yoseob loudly greeted me. Aishhhht he is teasing me again, calling me by my full name! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lesson was alright today, since it's Geography now. Plus it is not Mrs. Choong's lesson, she is real disturbing being all sweet towards those tall and well build guys in school. And Minyoung was right about being so bias towards those kingkas! Yucks! 

I asked Minyoung once about Mrs. Choong being married, and she told me that actually she have no husband! Only a cat living with her...

 

 

 

 

 

"So what are you planning to join for the after school activity?" Yoseob nudged me. 

"I don't know~" I sighed. 

"I heard they will be giving us a list of after school activities we can go visit today since it's a Friday." Yoseob said while turning his head back to the whiteboard. 

 

 

Most of the after school activities are on Fridays, that's why schooling hours are usually shorter on Fridays. 

 

 

"Maybe you could go join the drama club." 

"Why?" I look at Yoseob. 

"Because Lee Minho is an actor! Merong~" Yoseob faced me sticking his tongue at me. 

 

Gahhhhhhhhh!!! He is going to be dead meat soon! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After school, both Soorin and Yoseob went to the office to collect the after school activity form or in short the ASA form. 

Soorin looked at the long list of activities, mentally canceling those she don't want. While Yoseob is also pondering on which to choose. He was hoping that Soorin knew what she wanted and he will just join whatever she is joining, before DooJoon finds him and forced him to join soccer. 

 

 

"The newspaper club seems interesting!" Yoseob broke the silence. 

Soorin shook her head in disapproval, she wanted to show Minyoung that she is fine on her own, she don't want Minyoung to be helping her again. That's one of the reasons she didn't wanted to join the newspaper club with Minyoung. 

"I heard many people from our class is in soccer, do you want to join that?" Soorin replied. 

"Soccer? Ha! What's so fun about kicking a ball?" Yoseob nervously said. 

 

 

Then the two remained silent again.

 

"I think I'll be checking out the uniform groups over there." Yoseob said pointing no where in particular.

" I guess I'm going to see if there anything interesting there." Soorin said awkwardly.

As they both walked in the opposite direction of each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soorin's POV

One thing I'm sure of, I will NEVER join any sports! They usually have trainings 3 times a week! Thats too much for me.

I have visted almost all of the activities on the list and still nothing... I'm so sick on going in and out of rooms requesting for me to take a look.

 

I went roaming around the school and went towards the green house, which was forbidden according to Minyoung. Those Kingkas can't be that scary that even teachers can't enter the green house can they?

The Greenhouse looks empty. I was about to enter it, when I felt someone grabbing me by the shoulders.

"Don't you know your not allowed here?" The person turned me around to face him. To my surprise, it was Thunder.

"Heheheh, I'm just walking around.. thats all" I showed a nervous smile.

"Why are you still in school? It's already more then an hour since school ended." Thunder asked.

"Oh it is because of this." I showed him the ASA form "Which ASA are you in??"

"I did this too early this year......I am in the Baseball team with my friends," Thunder repiled

"So you just came to the school this year? Wow, yet your a Kingka that's fast" I'm shocked it is that easy to be a Kingka here?

"I'm just lucky" Thunder Smiled "So have you found an activity yet?" 

"Nope, nothing is interesting~" I complained 

"Excuses~" Thunder teased "Let me help you, from here walk 100 steps. And stop at your 100th step whatever ASA activity is in front of you just join it." 

 

I nodded in responds. 

 

"That's how I got in to Baseball, good luck." Thunder whispered to me like he is sharing a big secret, and patted my head before walking off.

 

 

"Worth a shot" I mumbled to myself, and started counting. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob's POV,

"Thank you! I'll make sure our band will be known world wide!" I thanked my now-new-bandmates. 

Good thing they needed a vocalist, or it will be so awkward that I just barge into their practice room running away from DooJoon. 

 

 

I was walking towards the office to pass up my ASA form to join the band. And there in front of me I see a Soorin walking with her head down looking at her feet. 

Just like what I thought she almost bang her head on the wall in front of her if not for me pulling her aside.

 

"Yah! Now I have lost count!" Soorin complaint 

"Aissht, are you stupid? You almost made your head kiss the wall just now!" 

"I think I stopped at 88...or 90?" Soorin mumbled ignoring me. 

"You could say a 'Thank you'!" I shouted as Soorin just mindlessly walked passed me counting her freaking numbers! She is one weirdo... 

I followed her to see the outcome of this insane counting. 

 

 

"99......100!!!" Soorin exclaimed and suddenly stopped her tracks. With me ending up bumping to her from behind. 

"Ouch next time can you give a signal before stopping you may hurt someone!" I scoffed. 

"Then why did you follow me? You y!" Soorin retort. 

"y!??? You insane lady! I was just being a good soul following you to make sure you don't bang into anymore walls!" 

 

 

Soorin's face soften, feeling guilty "Sorry.... I just wanted to get this stupid ASA thing over and done with." 

 

"Good that you know your sorry." I cockily said 

"Aishh, you could at least say a 'its ok' you know." Soorin commented 

"I would if I was wrong too, but I'm not!" Let's see her reaction to this. 

"Full of yourself..." Soorin mumbled 

Hahahaha her little reactions are so funny! 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

Soorin look at the muti-purpose hall in front of her and went in. 

Inside there were students busy walking around the stage. 'The stage crew! Why didn't I think of it?' Soorin thought. Yoseob behind her was just looking around, lost at what is happening. 

 

 

"Excuse me? Are you interested in being one of the stage crew members?" A girl asked. 

Soorin gave her a nod and she was given an intro to the after school activity 

- Stage Crew.