Surprise

Eunhae's Thanksgiving

Donghae's POV

I woke up and checked the time. It's 2AM. I yawned and tried to go back to sleep. I was dreaming about my fishy family when my cute pabo monkey woke me up.

"Hae wake up! It's Thanksgiving!" Hyukkie screamed and shook me.

Aish, why does he have to wake me up at 2AM. WAE?!

I threw my pillow at his face and said, "Yah! Go away monkey. It's too early."

He pouted, "It's not too early Hae~. If you love me wou would wake up."

I ignored him and stayed in bed. Why is Hyukkie up so early. He pulled my arm to get me out of bed. I pulled the arm he was pulling and Eunhyuk fell onto the bed.

"Go to sleep. I'll wake up later," I said.

"*Sigh* Fine,"

I pulled the blanket around us and went to sleep.

 

Eunhyuk's POV

"Go to sleep. I'll wake up later," Donghae said.

"*Sigh* Fine,"

I don't want to go to sleep *pout*. I'm too excited to sleep. You're wondering why I'm excited, right? Well, I can't tell you, it's a secret. Maybe if I go to sleep the time will pass by faster. I dreamt about my super, amazing, daebak surprise for Hae. When I woke up it was 9AM.

I poked Hae's cheek and said, "~Wake up."

"zzz *fail fake snore* zzz"

"Wake up! Hae! Donghae! Lee Donghae! YAH wake up!" I yelled in annoyance.

Why is he being so difficult. Hmmm... I have an idea! I'm such a smart monkey.

"If you don't get your lazy out of bed right now I will throw away all of your fish toys."

Donghae snapped his eyes open and jumped out of bed so fast he almost fell down.

"I'm up! Don't touch my fishies." He said in a scared and cute voice.

Kekeke, I'm so smart. ^^

"Hae, I have a surprise for you," I said.

He jumped up and down and said, "What is it? Tell meeee." 

"I can't tell you. You'll find out soon."

Donghae pouted, "I'm so curious."

I said, " Then quickly get ready so you can get your surprise."

He nodded and went to take a shower.

I went into the kitchen to make pancakes. I'm kind of nervous about me surprise. What if he says no and wanted to break up?

"Hyukkie, the pancakes are burning!" Hae screamed.

I flinched and turned off the stove. I put our burnt yummy pancakes on the table. Hae was eating really fast and messily.

"Stop eating so fast. You're going to choke," I said.

"No, I want my surprise," he said with food in his mouth.

Donghae shoved more pancakes in his mouth and whined, "I'm done eating. I want my surprise."

"Okay, let's go."

"Where," he asked.

"Just come on."

Hae sighed and followed me. I was taking Hae to a place by a river.

"We are here," I said after 20 minutes of walking.

Donghae ran to the river. He was probably looking for fishes. Monkeys are better.

"Hyukkie! Look at the fishies. There's an anchovy like you."

I pouted. I don't look like an anchovy, I'm cute ^^. I checked the time. It's almost time for the surprise. I'm so nervous. Breathe in, breathe out.

"Hae, do you want your surprise?" I asked.

He ran to me and said, "Yes, what is it?'

I kneeled infront of Hae and took a small box out of my coat pocket. Donghae's eyes widened and he gasped. "Marry U" started playing quietly.

"Lee Donghae, I loved you since we were trainees. At first, I thought I just loved you as a friend. I realized i love you more than a friend when I would get jealous when you talk to other people, or how happy I was when you were with me, or how lonely I felt without you. I promise to love and care for you forever."

The music stopped.

"Will you marry me?" I asked.

Donghae was crying. He wiped his eyes and said, "Y-yes."

I hugged him and the fireworks began.

"Saranghae," Donghae said.

"Nado saranghae," I said.

He kissed me, then we watched the fireworks.

"This is the best Thanksgiving ever," Hae said.

 


Anneong ^^

Sorry i took so long to update. Thank you for reading and please comment.

-Author A