The Beginning....

It All Started With A Dare

Taemin's POV

"Annyeonghaseo we're Shining SHINee-imnida!" we all said.
"Jonghyun-shi what happened between you and Shin Sekyung-shi?" one reporter asked Jonghyun hyung.
"Ummm...we just decided to stay friends." He answered.
"Minho-shi I heard you are filming a new drama with Sulli-shi. Is it true?" A lady reporter asked Minho hyung.
"Ahhh yes. We have been working really hard so I hope you will support us." He answered.
"Oh and Taemin-shi I heard you were chosen to be a judge on a new tv show." The same reporter that asked Minho hyung asked me.
"Ah yes." I answered.
"How do you feel about it?"
"Well,I feel very confident and honored. And I hope that my fans will support me."
"Well that wraps up our press conference. Thank you all for coming." Manager-hyung said.
"Gamsamnida." We all said in unison.
*In the car*
"Ugh! I'm so tired!" Key hyung whined.
"Oh shut up Key! You're not the only one!" Jonghyun hyung said.
"Whatever! I mean first we had to wake up early and go to practice then have a press conference, that lasted longer than expected if you ask me,right after!" Key hyung complained.
"Yea well life ! Now will you just be quiet? I'm trying to rest here!" Jonghyun hyung shot back.
"Yea hyung. Just calm down. I mean we are on our way home." I told him.
"Fineeeee!" He said.
"So Taemin,new show huh?" Onew hyung asked me.
"Yea." I said.
"You excited?"
"Well,I guess. I mean this will be my first time as a judge. So I'm pretty nervous but I'm also pretty excited!"
"Aigoo! Well good luck!" he said as he ruffled my hair.
"Thanks hyung!" I said while smoothing my hair.
 
Soohyun's POV
"BYUN SOOHYUN!" Grandpa yelled right in my ear.
"Yes grandpa?! I'm right here! There's no need to yell!" I told him.
"Start closing up the shop!"
"What? But grandpa! It's only 4:00 in the afternoon!" I reminded him.
"Aish! Whatever! But it's your turn to close up the shop today!" He said before walking away.
"Ugh! Fine!"
"Umm excuse me?" A customer said.
"Oh yes? May I help you?" I asked him. He looked about my age and was kind of cute.
"Can I have one Mango Madness?" He asked.
"Sure. One Mango Madness coming right up." I told him.
Alright. First the mangoes. I cut them up to look like a flower. As I was doing that,a strand of hair fell and dangled right in front of my face. I paused for a moment and blew it out before I continued. When I was done,I realized I was smiling the whole time. Now,I add them to the blender,a bit of sugar,some mango juice,ice,and BLEND! When it was done,I gently poured it into the cup and shook the blender a little to get it all out. 
"Alright. Here you go. One Mango Madness. That will be $2.25." I said as I gave it to him.
"Great. Thanks! Here you go." He said as he gave me the money. Not only did he give me money,but he also gave a little piece of paper. And on it,was a phone number. I looked up and raised an eyebrow at him. He just smirked and winked at me. Just then,a girl came into the store and walked towards us. She put her arm around him and kissed him on the cheek. Ugh! So much for being cute! Hmmm...time to show him who's boss! 
"Umm excuse me miss?" I asked her in my oh-so-cute voice.
"Yes?" She asked rudely. Woah! y much?
"Well your boyfriend over here just gave me his number!" I told her. Her "boyfriend's" eyes widened and spit out his juice. 
"No I didn't! She's lying!" He said as he glared at me.
"Oh really! Am I? Here see for yourself." I said as I gave her the paper. "If you want,I could show you the CCTV." I told her.
"No need. We'll be on our way. Thank you very much!" She said through gritted teeth as she glared at her boyfriend.
"But babe I-" he said.
"Oh don't 'babe' me!" She said as she stomped out the door.
"Oh you are sooo gonna pay for this!" He said while glaring at me before following after his girlfriend.
"Hmph! Whatever!" I said as I smirked. Ooooo!!! How I love victory!
 
Taemin's POV
"Yah! Taemin! Where are you going?" Onew hyung asked me as we got out of the car.
"Oh I'll be back. I'm just gonna get me some juice! Want anything?" 
"Ummm...CHICKEN FLAVOR!"
"Uhhh...hyung? I don't think there's such thing as chicken flavored juice." I told him.
"Hahahaha! I'm just kidding! But umm...are you going to the Juice Bar?"
"Hahaha oh ok! And yup!" 
"Oh. Then I'll have one Blueberry Blast!"
"Ok then Hyung! I'll be back!" I told him before I walked away. Yes I'm walking. I mean it's only like two blocks away from us.
When I walked in,there was only one person in line. Good thing it wasn't busy today because even though I'm in disguise(sunglasses and a hat),it's still very hard to get past this iness! As I was in line,I looked over the counter to see if there was anyone else that could help me. I saw a girl that looked about my age and boy was she pretty. The way she cut the mangoes and the way she was smiling while cutting them was so cute! The way she blew her hair out of her face was also cute. And the way she added each ingredient into the blender carefully and gently was just adorable! She was captivating! I don't know why I've never seen her before. I mean I come here all the time. Maybe she's new? I mean I have been gone for a while. 
When she was done, she gave the guy in front if me his drink. When he gave her the money,I noticed that he also gave her a little piece of paper. Was that his number? Wow. Smooth. But I bet Jonghyun hyung can do better. Just then,a girl came in and walked up to the guy in front of me. That's when everything started. 
Before I could order,I decided to just leave. I didn't think she was in a good mood. Well there's always next time! I wonder when I will see her again....