My opinion for MinSu

Minsu heaven

My opinion for MinSu? Would you believe me if I tell you that for the last three days I'm wondering why I actually started to ship YooSu at the first place? 
At first I really didn't want to 'give' Changmin to anyone (except Onew) but three days before I had a dream with DB5K and there Junsu was sitting on Changmin's lap and Minnie was holding Su's waist so tight. I really felt that there is something even if it was only in my dream. When I woke up, I started to search everything about MinSu. 
I cursed myself that I never pay attention to them before. xD
Anyways, now I found that they really love each other.
Changminnie always bully Junsu and Su always takes it and sometimes bully back. But Junsu is the only person that recive Changmin's feelings 'on air'. 
Changmin always take care of Junsu even when the camera is on. 
He treats Su like his dongsaeng, not his hyung. And Junsu accept that. He is like a kid that need to be protected and Changmin do it. 
Their relationship is like sibiling's. They fight with each other and they 'can't really stand' each other at times but they both are overprotecting towards each other. 
And I don't know how is it now. Maybe they are feeling a little embrassing to be in contact with each other (phones, because I don't really believe that they can actually meet somehow) but I'm sure that they miss each other (and the other, too) like a hell.