RUSSIAN ROULETTE

⚘ [ ethereal layouts ] : maybe comeback ✦ new rp layout
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ETHEREAL

Hello guys! It's Krystalgia! 

This is not a drill, I'm finally releasing a new roleplay layout for free. I worked on this project since Red Velvet's 'Russian Roulette' which was two years ago. I did not work on it for two years, thank god, but rather, got the idea and started to play around with what I can come up with before leaving it in my pile of layout drafts. A week ago, I returned to it and finished it up. I was stressed and this helped my mind not think of what was going on. Here we have the finished product, so I hope you guys like it. I tried to do a little research by browsing the roleplay tag to see what kind of roleplay layouts you prefer while keeping my own style. Please enjoy and don't forget to comment!

If you have any difficulties, please let me know ASAP and I would like to help you. I know that the ML/WL/CL is going to be tough to edit so I left some footer notes at the bottom for you to read. Hope these notes help you, and if not; just come knockin' on my heaven's door!

PREVIEW
CODE

- please do not steal, redistribute, or use code as base without permission! NOTES
/ pictures need to be carefully selected, otherwise, you'll need to edit them.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter