the bet (date)

the bet

(next day)

your p.o.v

 

well i woke up a little bit late today around 11:30am .i usually woke up around 8:00am.so i  make my breakfast 2 slices of toast bread butter and some scramble egg with my fav tea which its english tea.

After i had my breakfast i clean the hous.i do the dishes, washing the cloth, mop the floor,clean my room,sweep the floor and clean the window.

after i clean my house i watch tv while playing my fav game which its sim3.

6:00pm

around 6:00pm i get ready .i took my bath, i wear a white dress with black cardigan to cover my arm ,lather bag and flat show.

 

around 7:30 i hear someone rings the door bell and when i open it ,it was 

......

 

Kyuhyun,ur date

 

end of ur p.o.v

 

kyuhyun     :uhm.hi.u look pretty

you              :thank you

kyuhyun      :for you 

 

he gave u a bouquet of white rosses.u love white rose and how does he know tht?

 

you              :thank you.how do u know tht i like white rose?

kyuhyun      :lets just say tht theres a bird tell me.

you             :ok *smile* thank you for the flower.

kyuhyun     :no problem.

 

you put those flower on top of ur dining table and u went out of ur hpuse and lock the door.

 

in the car

you           :so..where we're going?

kyuhyun    :somewhere.its a suprise.just sleep its a long journey

you          :ok

 

you fell a sleep along the journey about 2 hours.WOW thts a really long time

 

kyuhyun       :___ah wake up.(2x)

you               :huh?*mumbling* *woke up* where are we?

kyuhyun        :where here

 

the beach were decorated with light.u look around and u saw a table with candle on top of it.

its a candle light dinner u thought.

 

you             :its a candle light dinner.

kyuhyun     :yeah.i hope u like it.i cant think anything creative.i try to give u something which is more special then this buti cant sorry. *pouting*

you           :its nice.thank you.n by the way dont pout u look ugy.*laughing*

kyuhyun   :hey!

you           :sorry.

kyuhyun   :its okay.let sit

 

kyuhyun pull the chair for u like a  gentlement.Then theres a waiter serve u ur dinner.

 

(Aftter eating)

 

kyuhyun turn on the music 

 

kyuhyun       :do u mind dance with me?

you               :huh?im not a good dancer

kyuhyun     :its okay i will teach you.

 

as you put ur hand around kyuhyuns neck and he put his hand around ur waist.

 

kyuhyun     :see.ur not a bad dancer after all

you           :yeah right.

kyuhyu     :did i told u that u look the most beautiful girl i ever met today?

you            :well u said i look beautiful today but not the most beautiful girl u ever met.

kyuhyun   :oh ok then.

 

while u were dancing kyuhyun were looking at ur lips and he started to lean foward and put his lips on yours.the kiss was sweet  and yet elegant.you kiss him back.you pull the kiss and both of u stare at each other for a while.

 

kyuhyun     :uummm.....sorry

you            :its okay.

 

you put ur hand down and he put his.

 

you            :i should go now   

kyuhyun    :let me send you

you           :ok

 

while kyuhyun was driving u guys didnt talk to eachother.i was an awkward silence.

 

infront of ur apartment.

kyuhyun       :thank you for the date.

you                :no prob.

kyuhyun      :so i was like thinking ... do u want to be my girlfriend?

you               :uhhmm  ....yeah

kyuhyun     :thank you..

 

kyuhyun kiss ur cheeck 

 

kyuhyun     :goodnight

you            :night

 

kyuhyun p.o.v

i dont know what is this feeling .i feel like everytime im with her or near her my heart will beat faster.Come on its just a stupid feeling.I will never like a girl like her right?or i already fall in love with her?

 

your p.o.v

 

wwaahh!!!!!to day was  like the best day ever.well now im his girlsfriend.i believe  that he change.hes not a player anymore right?but are u sure he wont hurt you?iwell i hope not.

 

suddenly u hear ur fon vibarate

 

( kyuhyun       :hi.are u sleeping?                                                                                                                )

(you                 :nop.why ?                                                                                                                              )

(kyuhyun         :just asking.so..now ur my girlfriend                                                                                 )

(you                  :yes                                 <3                                                                                                    )

(kyuhyun          :thank you                                                                                                                              )

(you                :welcome                                                                                                                                  )

(kyuhyun         :i really like you                                                                                                                      )

(you                 :i thought u only like hot girls                                                                                              )

(kyuhyun         :no ur the only one for me                                                                                                  )

(you                  :thank you <3                                                                                                                       )

(kyuhyun            :i love you                                                                                                                             )

(you                 :love you to . night im going to sleep                                                                                 )

(kyuhyun          :night jagiya                                                                                                                           )