Angel School?

taken

 

       Chun Hei  woke up , her head was hurting bad. " that was one wierd dream" she mumered to her self. then she cocked her head to the side. " but.... who was that guy in my dream?"
 her thoughts went so deep that her head hurt worse. "oww" she said holding her head from the pain. "CHUN HEI!!" Xuimin sang busting open the door. She jumped from the sudden niose then held her head 'cause it hurt. " oh no are you okay?" Xuimin asked worried. She nodded to him and got up showing a smile to prove she was fine, but really she was holding back the pain.

       "wait what i have to go to .... school?" Chun Hei asked confused. the news was surprising. " so... okay so there is school here." Xuimin nodded. " what a y dream" she mumered to her self and got back up. " okay fine, we should get going now because we might get late" she said. "okay" Xuimin chimed and got up. they walked to the living-room and met up with the rest.

EXO-M stood together in tux and looking HOTT!!!! And then she saw EXO-K her jaw was hagging lower.

      She couldn't help but feel ackward from Kai's smiling at her. she quickly looked away and end up looking at Chen. he gave her a 'what' face that screamed a thousand curse words to her face. she jumped a little and looked to her feet quicker then when she looked away from Kai. "Let's go people" Chanyeol yelled pionting at the door then stomping out like a soldier.

      they arrived at the school and EXO deeply hoped she didn't read the school name. " Angel School? why?" *dang it she wasn't suposed to read it. Kai why did you not pick a dumb girl?* Chen thought. She waited for a reasponse but all she got was silence. she shrugged it off and followed them in. her eyes widen when she saw ....... *THEY-THEY HAVE WINGS* her mind screamed of confusement. They looked different.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQom_3tp_jV2Dz82jKCq_Rkris-as-an-angel.jpg?w=559&h=462

 

   *that's kris?* her mind was out of it. they in a way shined. her eyes widen then squinted because if the sudden shining light that came from their bodys. " wha-wha..." the words that she wished to say refused to come out. "oh our wings.. yeah Kai's wings are dark for a reason. and he earned them" sehun whispered the last part to me. i would have laughed but this dream felt so real. "you all are ...A-angels?"