Final

Getting Her Back

 – Sehun's POV –

“Sehun!” I snapped out of my thoughts. “Y-yeah?”

“You’re spacing out again.” Suho hyung said. “M-Me?” I blinked.

“There’s no other Sehun here except you.” Kai hyung snorted at me. Yeah right~

I sighed as my best friend’s face flashed in my mind. I watched her talking to her newly found friends laughing, smiling. Can she look here? Just once. Please?

Just like heaven heard my wish. She noticed me staring at her. I feel like the time stop the moment I locked eyes with her. She gave me a little smile.. I was about to return a smile when she quickly look away. I sighed again, I wonder how many times I sighed this day.

 

 ---

 

Days passed and I’m here feeling really frustrated and still longing. She never looked at me and even if she does, she’ll quickly look away. She avoid me, she talked to me like we’ve never been childhood friends. Worst, She never smile to me the way she smile to her new friend. The smile, The beautiful smile that make me lo—No, that makes us close together. “I missed you my best friend.”

 

“Mieun-ssi” I was walking to my locker when someone called Mieun, my best friend. I quickly hid at the nearest locker when A GUY approached her. I peeked and started eavesdropping.

“Mi – Mieun-ssi I .. “ That guy, Jong Up, dance club’s vice-president.

“Can .. Can I ask you out?” He asked. My body stiffened. No please.. Say NO, Mieun.

“I .. I – “ I saw Mien ducked her head. Is she shy? SHE LIKE HIM? Ugh.

“STOP!” I  blurted out as I get out of my hiding place. . Stupid Sehun. -_____- Uugh. Whatever.

I  marched towards them and slung my arms on Mieun’s shoulder. She ducked her head more (if that’s possible) where I can’t see her face. Is she blushing? embarassed? ANGRY?!

“Are you – “ “Yes.” I cutted Jong Up and grabbed Mieun’s wrist.

 

 – Third person's POV –

“Se – Sehun“ Mieun tried to unclasp Sehun’s gripped in her wrist. They stop at the roof top, the place where the two always spend their time whenever it’s free time.

“Sehun-ssi what – “ Sehun punched his fist in the wall where he trapped Mieun. He loosened his grip to Mieun’s now swollen wrist. Miuen was lost of words. She never saw Sehun behave this way before, back then when she still didn’t build the boundary between them.

“Se – Sehun are you o – okay ?” Mieun asked.

“Damn it! Do I look okay Mieun?!” He banged his fist again in the wall, Mieun flinched.

“Do you know how much I’m hurt, huh?” Sehun raised his voice. “Do you know how much I’m hurt when you avoid me? Do you know how much I hate to see you smile to others? Do you know how much I missed my best friend? Do you know how much I missed you?”

Mieun chewed her lower lip. She was speechless. She is guilty. She never thought that her best friend is already hurt at her selfish behaviour. She just build this thick wall between them because she thought that it’s the way to hide her feelings and maybe, lose it.

“Sorr –“ She cut her own words when Sehun leaned closer. He leaned his forehead to against her. She blushed as she felt Sehun’s hot breath on her lips. Her knees felt weak and wobbled at how close they were.

 “Do you know how much I love you , Park Mieun?” Sehun said looking intently with his brown orbs on her. She felt butterflies on her stomach as she closed her eyes when Sehun leaned closer. She never thought her best friend slash crush slash first love just confessed to her.

She waited for the kiss … but she just heard a faint chuckle from Sehun.

“Are you waiting for a kiss Mimi-ah?” Sehun teased. Mieun quickly shot her eyes open.

 “I’m not wait – “ Before she could even defend, Sehun cupped her face and gave her first kiss.

 

----*----

Emergeed. Hello there my dear lovely awesome subbies and readers. Crappy fic, I know. Q.Q OTL!

BUT

Thanks for taking your time reading my fic. IT MEANS A LOT /le'bows 360 degrees

'till we meet and I write again. Loads of LOOOOOVE.

-kimchiee

/le'iz working hard to improve my writing skills ;AA;