Things Happen

The reality of love

 ______! jeongmal miannae ! Suddenly i had some work to do , so we have to cancel our date today.I'm sorry again , I promise , I buy for our meal tomorrow. ahh yeobo , i have to go now , bye! love you ! sorry again ! " 

 That's the message i get this evening. *sigh again* This is the 23th times that he did this to me. I know , I have to respect his work as a Idol. Yes , he is an Idol in a group name BAP. Seriously , I miss him so much. It's been 1 month since I did't meet him. " Yongguk oppa , where are you? I miss you so much " there's a tear in my eyes. I wipe my tears. I don't want yongguk oppa to see my tears. I have to be strong. I look at the tree. That's the tree where I met him for the first time and this is the place where we met before going anywhere else. *sigh* I wake up from the bench , I have to move on since yongguk did't coming. I walk pass by the road , walk and walk without any directions till I saw some bakery shop. I saw yongguk's favourite bread.

 " hrmm , yongguk's favourite bread. " *my stomach is growl* I forgot that I did't eat anything yet since morning , cause yeah I suppose to eat dinner with yongguk but it's cancel. So i decide to buy the bread. " Oh Annyeonghaseyo _______! it's been a long time since I saw you here. where have you been _____-shi! the ahjushi greet me. " Ahh Ahjushi , i'm kinda busy with work " *smile* " ahh _____-shi! where's yongguk? " *smile slightly* " yongguk-shi? ahh he's busy too , ahjushi , i got to go first cause i had to continue my work " i have to lie. I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone. I walk away from the shop and searching for an empty bench to eat. Then i saw some empty bench , I sit and looking at the people who walk pass by me. I'm searching for some calmness. *growl* my stomach growl again. I pinch the bread and feed myself. There's a tear in my eyes. The bread reminds me of yongguk. I wipe my tears. " ahhhhhhhh!!! " i shout loudly ! releasing all my stress ! releasing all my sadness !! " ahhhhhhhhhh ! I miss you so much pabo!!! " i shout again ! my tears drop again. 

 Suddenly , someone wipe my tears. " _____! jeongmal miannae. I miss you so much too! please don't cry yeobo. you make feel guilty. I'm sorry cause of me you suffered. I love you. I'm so sorry that Ignore you. " Yongguk hug me tightly. I still cry on yongguk shoulders. After my feelings a little bit okay , I look at yongguk. " where have you been? don't you know that I miss you so much! *the tear come back* I miss you so much oppa " *crying back* " yeobo , I'm so sorry , I'm too busy with work , I miss you too! please don't cry honey " Yongguk try to comfort me. I stop crying but still hugging yongguk. " yeobo , I love you so much , it's hurt me seeing you crying. _____! promise me , if you had a problem , just call me okay? " *nods* " arraseo oppa! I will , yeobo , please don't leave me again. " I look at yongguk. " Arraseo _____! *kiss my forehead* I promise! I , Bang Yong Guk , promise that will never leave _______! again ! " *i chuckles* " oppa! , please be serious , *hit his back* " " kyaa ______! it's hurt you know! come here you! or I kiss you! " I ran away from him while laughing. " oppa ! come on , try to chase me ! *laugh* " *chuckle* " kyaa ! come here you _____ ! I'm going to kiss you if I get you ! " Yongguk try to chase me and we'r running all over the tree. In the end , i lose , yongguk got me and he kiss me. " ______ ! after my company gave me the permission to date , I want to marry you. I want you to be my wife forever. Be my side forever. Will you be my wife and live with me forever _____! " He proposed. There's a tear in my eyes. " I will , yongguk oppa " *smile* *growl* " ahh ______! , you'r hungry right? " *nods* " of course I'm hungry oppa , cause i thought were going a dinner tonight. " I look at him " come on , let's go , Actually , I already book a candle light dinner for the two of us. " " wah! really oppa? *big smile* Oppa , palli ! " I pulled yongguk hands. " you know ______! tonight , I just want to be with you , just you " and then he kiss me. " kyaa Bang Yong Guk ! who said that you can kiss me ! " *angry* " Me said ! *he smile* " " kyaa oppa , come here for a second. " " mwo? " *I kiss his cheek* " done ! oppa , palli ! I'm hungry " *blushing while look down* " _____! what are you doing just now? You'r blushing did't you? come here you! " He pulled me and kiss me with all his Love.

THE END !