Hey Miss Man Hater

Remember "US"

 

“HYUUUUUUUUNG~” a guy who is known for his dark circles but can make girls circle around him is running as fast as he can to catch up with his favorite hyung.

“What now Seungri! It’s n early and your making my ear drums bleed” irritated retort by the guy who’s hair is blonde and is oozing with his appeal. He is known to be the university’s ladies man. Oh yes! Who knows how many girls he had been with, played with or flirted with, that he became famous with that.

“Whoa! Jiyong hyung~ what’s with the mood? Got your monthly period?” Seungri teased his favorite hyung and winked at him, which earned him a good smacking in the the head.

“Take it easy hyung.. I’m just glad to see you again! How’s summer vacation? I’m pretty sure you had the “hottest summer” here.. I heard there’s a new kid in here….” Seungri wasn’t able to finish his sentence when he saw his hyung looking at somewhere and obviously not paying attention to what he was saying. He followed his gaze and there, he saw the “KID” he was talking about.

“I don’t see any KID in here, but I am sure that I’m seeing a Goddess” said Jiyong who’s eyes are still focused on the approaching “Goddess”.

When the “Goddess” is near him, Jiyong blocked her way “HI! Oh who do we have here? New student? I don’t mind showing you around the campus” he said and flash his boyish smile. That smile can make every girls run to his room and just DO IT with him. But think again.. This “Goddess” is now where near being a goddess. She may look like one but her attitude is the damn opposite.

She just looked at the guy with an obvious annoyed face. She thought “The nerve of this guy. Who does he think he is? Flashing the GUMMY SMILE of his. Eeeeewww! I swear I can she some tar in his teeth! Does he know how to brush?”

“Move” she said coldly. Jiyong can only flinch on what she said. He thought “Did she just give me a cold response? Did she just ignore my MARVELOUS SMILE? The guts! Is this how you treat your sunbae?! I think I’m older than her since she looks young when you get to see her up close. She’s cute!”

Jiyong let it pass and continued to talk. “I’m Kwon Jiyong by the way” he smiled and stretched his hand offering a hand shake.

She looked at him from head to toe like checking him out. “I don’t wanna touch a hand that looks like it came from under the skirt and just finished its business.”

Jiyong’s face fell and panic can be seen. He checked his hands and pull out an alcohol from his bag pack. He’s a clean freak, what do you expect.. Who knows what’s inside his bag.. Maybe he have a whole sanitary kit in there if it’s possible..

As she look at him panicking she thought “What a pabo! You thought I don’t have any idea what a guy like you are? Think again handsome..”

“BABO” she said. And with that she passed by him and continued on her tracks.

Jiyong stopped what he’s doing and thought “DAMN KWON! What are you doing? You’re showing to her that what she said is right.. BABO!!” He lifted up his gaze and saw that the goddess is no more in front of him. He turned around and saw she was feet away from him.

“DARA!!!” a blonde girl came running from the main entrance of the hall. And VIOLA! Our Goddess turned and flashed her sweetest smile at the girl running.

Jiyong saw it and said to himself “So Dara is her name.. I’ll make sure that smile of her will appear because of me and ONLY ME”

Jiyong grabbed the blonde girl’s hand before she passed by him. He smiled at her. She looked at him and said “It’s not gonna work Kwon.. I won’t fall for your charms.. It ! I don’t get it why girls like you.” She said plainly.

Jiyong only laughed at her and the later got confused. “HAHAHAHA! Chaerin-ah! You’re funny.. You wished! You think I’m hitting on you?” Jiyong is now laughing so hard that he clutched into his stomach. Chaerin got pissed and smack him in the head. “Then what do you want Kwon??!!” she said obviously irritated of what the later told her.

“So the goddess’ name is Dara? Yah! Introduce me~ PLEEEEEAAAAAASE!!” He said while making a cute expression and pouting like a child. Chaerin can only grimace of what she’s seeing. She thought “What the hell Kwon! Damn you’re getting every girls attention here. I n hate attention! This is why I stopped being your friend.. And now this? I think I should run”

But even before she was able to do her so called “running”, Jiyong hold on her hand again still with those cute expression and pleading. “Don’t think about it Kwon, she’s not your typical girl..” she said then gazed at the girl not far away from them as Jiyong did the same. “She’s a man hater” and with that she left Jiyong in deep thought.

Dara.. Man hater huh? We’ll see about that.. I guess this year will be interesting” he grinned to himself and turned to the forgotten guy.

“Let’s go Seungri! It’s time to make ‘Miss Man Hater’ love me” he said smiling while walking to the room for his class.