You Don't Deserve To Feel Insecure

You're Whole Lot Better

 

*this story is base on your pov*
 
'Great its her again ... Flirting with my boy . Why ?!?! Out of all the boys in this school , you choose to flirt with mine ?!'
 
I thought as i stare at them from the back as they laugh their asses off . Jealous , i stomp off the cafeteria , leaving them behind . I walk to the rooftop as tears fell , wetting my cheeks . As i reach there , i sit at my usual bench , facing the mountains as hot tears falling down continuously .
 
"_______ whats the matter with you. Theyre just friends right ? But ... They look so good together . And , she's so pretty .. Unlike me " i said to myself while hot tears rolling down , wettin my cheeks .
"Who's that guy you're talking about ?"
 
Shock , i jump off my seat as i wipe my tears , turn around looking for that voice ... My eyes widen as i saw him leaning against the rooftop door . Lee Byunghun . 
 
"So , who is that guy you're talking about ?"
"Isnt it obvious enough ?"
 
He walk towards me , small steps , eyes still in contact , sit beside me , grab my hand and whisper ..
 
"________ ... Stop being insecure ."
"How can i not feel insecure oppa ?! Look at her .. And look at me .. Did you see the difference ?!"
"Of course i do .."
"Exactly ! Even you can't deny that i'm ---"
"More beautiful , talented and .... perfect in my eyes ______"
"R-really?"
 
And with that he pulls me closer , closin the gap between us and crush his lips on mine . I gladly respond to the kiss as we smile in it . We pull away for air and i snuggle in his chest .
 
"I love you ______ ."
"I love you too , oppa ."
"Remember .. You're way better than her in my eyes okay ?"
"Neh . Gomawo oppa ."
 
RING .
 
We pull away , and walk hand-in-hand back to class . I look up at him , whose smiling to himself and enter the classroom together . Since his seat was like , the other end of the classroom , he send me back to my seat , peck my cheeks and whisper ...
 
"Don't dream about me too much"
 
Before leaving to his seat . I scoff at him and take a seat , waiting for teacher to come . I turn around ,  glance at him for the last time and wink at him before facing the front again . 
 
"I'm so lucky to have him ..."
 
End 
 
Hey guys . This is a seriously short oneshot . Heh . I love Byunghun/L.joe so much . Comments are pleased and Subscribe me jebal