006

Unexpected You

It's already Monday, Jieun and Junhyung spent their weekends seperately and did their own things. Early that morning, Jieun went out to check the mail for Gil to read for breakfast, the newpapers were wrapped nicely, for the first time...

Jieun looks around, "Someone's nice today." She picks up the pack and it had a post it on there, it read, "We will meet soon. Just wait a little longer. B."

Jieun's eyes rose up, "B.? Who is Uncle Gil dating without telling me!!?" Jieun goes inside the house.

Jieun places the newspapers down and said, "You also have a lovely note from 'B.' also."

Gil looks at Jieun weird and looks, there was a note, but it didn't say to who. Gil reads it.

"Who wrote this?" asks Gil to Jieun. Jieun shrugs as she sat down and began eating.

"I think this isn't for me though. I haven't met up with any blind dates lately." Gil explained himself.

Jieun looks up at him, "Is it Uncle Gary?" Gil shrugs, "We'll have to wait and see."

Jieun puts down her spoon, "Are they not awake yet?" Gil shook his head.

Jieun smiles and began eating again, then suddenly, Jihyo came walking out the bathroom with a towel in her hair.

Jieun looks at her, "You're up?" Jihyo smiles and nods, "Of course, I'm awake."

Jieun then asks, "Where's Uncle Gary?" Jihyo answers, "He's still sleeping. We all should know he's the last to wake up."

Jieun shook her head, "Aunt Jihyo, you chose a bad guy. He's so terrible." Jihyo laughs and sits down in front of the plate in front of her, "Why?"

Jieun then looks over to Jihyo and said, "He's so lazy, I should've warn you!" Jihyo laughs and replies, "As bad as he is or get, I will accept him."

Jieun's eyes grew big, "Really? Eww..." Jihyo laughs, just then Gil throws the letter in front of Jihyo. Jihyo looks at the note then at Gil.

"What's this?" asks Jihyo, Jieun swallows her food and answers, "That was attached to the newspapers."

Jihyo looks away and said, "Ooh~ So it's like that." Jieun asks, "We think Uncle Gary still has a secret admirer."

Jihyo turns to look at Jieun, "Why?" Jieun said, "I don't know anyone with 'B.' nor does Uncle Gil, pretty sure Uncle Gary knows someone with those initials."

Jihyo nods and began eating. Jieun then asks, "I'm sorry. I was just kidding. Don't take it serious, please." Jihyo looks at her and smiles.

After breakfast, Jieun goes up to Gil who was putting on his jacket, she helps him.

Gil smiles, "My sweet niece, you can never get married! I never wanna let you go, you have to stay here forever to help me, okay?" Jieun chuckles, "Don't be silly, no one wants to marry me anyway."

Gil chuckles, "You never know." Jieun shook her head, "No, Uncle Gil, I'm serious, I wanna be just like you." Gil turns around to look at her.

"I'm kidding...." Jieun said. Gil smiles and pinches Jieun's cheeks, "Don't worry, I'm not like Aunt Jihyo, so I won't get mad." Jieun smiles in relief.

Gil walks to get his keys from the kitchen, Jieun asks, "Can't I just ride with you now?" Gil shake his head, "You need exercise."

Jieun crosses her arms, "Really now?" Gil looks at himself and said, "I'm going! I'll see you at school."

 

 

Jieun still rode her bike to school, she arrives, as she locks up her bike and secures it, she walks and looks up and saw someone and smiles.

"Ooh, Junhyung,...." she said softly. Junhyung waves at her and smiles at her, "Good morning, Jieun."

Jieun walks over to him while holding her bookbag straps, "What are you doing over here? You don't ride bikes."

Junhyung shrugs, "So? I don't need to." Jieun stops walking, "You kinda do..." Junhyung didn't know what to reply with, so they both had an awkward silence.

Jieun clears and said, "Okay, I'm gonna get going to class now." Jieun walks off first, Junhyung follows.

Junhyung asks, "Jieun-ssi, which class do you have first?" Jieun turns to look at him, "I'm actually in your first hour class."

Junhyung stops walking, "Are you?" Jieun smiles and shook her head, "No."

Junhyung laughs in relief and began walking again, hoping they never had class together before and never noticed her, "Ooh~"

Jieun smiles and replied, "But I have Note Reading 104 with Mr. Yang. You?"

Junhyung replies with, "Song Writing 104 with Mr. Park." Jieun's eyes grew big, "Mr. Park? As Mr. Jinyoung Park?"

Junhyung nods, with that nod, a bigger smile shows on Jieun's face. She tries to hold in her laughter.

Junhyung asks, "What is it?" Jieun shook her head as she stops laughing.

Junhyung's eyes went up as his head and tilts to the side, wondering what it could be that she's laughing.

They arrived to Jieun's first hour class with Mr. Yang, "This is my class," Jieun told Junhyung as she stops walking.

Junhyung stops, "OOh... I've never been in this classroom before..." Jieun nods, "It's actually for vocalists only. I'm lucky to have even gotten into 104, I heard that's one of the hardest."

Junhyung nods, he was, of course, a rapper, that's why he never was in that class.

Jieun disturbs his thoughts, "Well, I'll see you later or something then." "Ooh. Yeah, right. See you," said Junhyung.

Junhyung left for class as Jieun enters her class.

 

 

During classes, they both texted each other a lot, short messages only, but they still chat with each other the whole day in their classes.

At the end of the day, Jieun goes out back to get her bike, her bike was gone! Jieun looks at all the bikes, her bike wasn't there!

Jieun panics, where did her bike go!!? Jieun runs back inside to Gil's office, he was already gone though.

"What kind of Principal leaves before students?" Jieun asks as she snickers after her question.

She walks outside to the front, she pouts as she looks down at her watch, it is now 2:30PM, she grew upset, not because her bike was stolen, but because she had to walk home now.

JIeun looks up as she heard a ringing bell? Huh? Someone's riding her bike?

Jieun stands up, it was Junhyung riding her bike, she took notice of the bell on her bike, she never had one before... 

Jieun steps down the stairs and went towards Junhyung, Junhyung stops petaling and walks toward Jieun with the bike.

Jieun asks, "Why did you take my bike?" Junhyung shrugs, "I wanted to scare you a bit, did you get scare?"

Jieun nods, "Don't do that again." She said in such a serious tone that Junhyung felt she was angry, but really, she was getting him back for scaring her.

Junhyung stutters, "I'm.. I was just.. Tt-trying to help you improve... your bike." Jieun replied with silence, cause she knew if she spoke, only a different unhuman noise will come out because of her laugh.

Jieun takes her bike and walks with her bike as she walks away from Junhyung with her back faced him. She secretly smiles as she stares at her bell.

Junhyung felt horrible, he didn't know she was such a 'serious' person, so he decides to walk with her.

Jieun straightens out her face again as she heard Junhyung's steps coming towards her. Junhyung looks at Jieun's face to confirm if she was mad or not.

"Are you really mad?" asks Junhyung. Jieun doesn't stare at him, as she continued dragging her bike. Junhyung walks next to her, "You are mad...."

Jieun looks at him, "So I'm mad, so what?" Junhyung felt really bad now... "I'm... I'm sorry." Jieun couldn't hold her smile or laugh any longer, so a small smile appears.

Junhyung's confused now, what just happened? Jieun said, "We're even." After that, she began laughing and walks away with her bike.

Junhyung follows her again, "What? You're not mad?" Jieun shook her head, "No, I don't get mad for my things but other useless things like walking home."

Junhyung sighs in relief, "Thank goodness. I wouldn't know how to cheer you up." Jieun smiles, "Don't make me mad or sad then, okay?"

Junhyung nods quickly. Jieun then said, "Okay then. That's for scaring me..." Silence....

Jieun clears , "Well, I'm going home now. See ya~" She gets on her bike, ready to petal away, but Junhyung stops her.

Jieun stares at him, "What?" Junhyung said, "Bike safe." Jieun gave him a weird look as one of her brows rose up, "Oh... Kay..."

Jieun bikes home, as Junhyung walks home...

 

 

That whole week, they played pranks on each other, so they gotten more used to each other now, in other words, closer.

Jieun and Junhyung went out to eat Mc Donald and along with Junki who wanted to go the most.

Jieun sits down with her food in front of Junki, "Junki, eat a lot!"

Junki smiles, "Thanks, Noona~" Junki begins eating, then he looks at Jieun.

Jieun notices, "What is it? You don't like it?" Junki smiles, his eyes disappeared, making Jieun smile at his cute eyesmiles.

"Noona~ I have something to tell you," Junki said. Jieun swallows her sandwich, "What is it?"

Junki puts his sandwich down, "I have someone for you to meet." Junhyung looks at Junki, "Who?" Junki glares at him and looks back at Jieun and smiles.

Jieun smiles and asks, "Who is it?" Junki then said, "If you aren't busy with hyung~ today, we have to go to the 'M' Park nearby.

Jieun agrees as she nods, "Sure!" Junhyung looks at Junki, "Who is she meeting with?"

Junki looks at him, "Eat your food!" They all began eating.

 

 

They went to the park nearby, Junki looks around, Jieun notices, "Who are you looking for?"

"Just wait, Noona~" he replied. Jieun nods. Junki's eyes grew smaller as a smile grew on his face, his hand went up as he waves at someone.

Jieun and Junhyung looks over, it was a young lady, probably Junki's age. She walks towards them, Junki walks towards her and stands next to her.

Jieun looks at both of them, "Who is she?" Junki smiles, "My girlfriend~" Jieun's eyes grew big, "Girlfriend~?"

Junki nods, "Noona~ You told me to find someone my age, so I found my girlfriend, Lee Eunjin! We were actually friends before."

Jieun nods with a smile, "Our Junki has a girlfriend and Junhyung doesn't... You're doing good!"

Junhyung mugs Jieun and Junki, Eunjin smiles at them and introduces herself, "Hello~!!! I'm Lee Eunjin!" Jieun smiles at her, "Hello~ I'm Song Jieun, you can call me Unnie~!"

Junki looks at Eunjin, "I told you I have the best Noona~ She's the best!" Eunjin nods in agreement. Junki looks at Jieun, "Noona~ I'm going to go play with Eunjin for a bit, so I'm sorry you're stuck with the boring one."

Jieun shook her head, "No~ It's okay. Go have fun!" Junki took Eunjin's hand and they ran off together to the basketball courts.

Jieun looks at Junhyung, "Junki's the sweetest! He's going to be so good to her. I'm quite jealous." Junhyung smirks.

Jieun laughs, "I'm crazy, aren't I? I'm sorry." Junhyung shook his head, "No, he actually looks at you as his Noona~ now instead of someone he can date."

Jieun nods, "Aww~ Now I have no one to admire me." Junhyung nods, "It's okay, no one ever likes me either." Jieun snickers as she stares at him.

Junhyung then said, "Then who?" Jieun replied back, "I don't know, but pretty sure whoever you collabed with in the past probably did."

Junhyung's eyebrow rose up, "Oh Ho~ Is that so? Is that happening now? To you?" As he went closer to Jieun, Jieun stares at him weird.

"Step back, no. You've got the wrong idea. I'm saying that they probably do cause you're quite comfortable and cool," Jieun said.

Junhyung stops his steps after she finished her sentence, a smile formed on his face. After this day, they began hanging out more and more and began studying music together a lot more for the rest of the month.

 

 

It was Jieun's day cleaning after school, but she already finished cleaning earlier, so she heads upstairs to that 'special' room, but she made sure no one was there at school anymore.

Jieun went upstairs and cleaned that room, she arranged the desks, then she stood in front of the abandoned podium that was there. She began imagining herself as a teacher, then she recalled her favorite teacher before she came to LEESSANG High School.

Her favorite teacher's name is Kim Wan Sun, she taught Jieun many things that dealt with music and singing, of course Jieun couldn't forget about her. Jieun then recalls...

Flashback

Jieun practices her singing by doing note by note, while Ms. Kim guides her. Jieun tries to belt out her highest note she can reach.

Although she cracked during some notes, Ms. Kim still applaud for her. "You're being too kind, Ms. Kim," Jieun said to Ms. Kim.

Ms. Kim smiles and shook her head, "No, you did really good! I can't wait to see you perform in the future." Jieun smiles back.

Ms. Kim and Jieun were close schoolmates, although they have a class together during the day, Ms. Kim recruited Jieun to be her personal student that she can teach.

Jieun was spotted by Ms. Kim because of her personality and other reasons; Ms. Kim thought Jieun was most similar to her and thought she'd be the best after more training.

Ms. Kim was like a mother to Jieun, since Jieun lost her parents when she was younger. Jieun loved Ms. Kim a lot, all this happened during middle school.

And of course, Jieun went to high school after completing 8th grade, she moved on forward to KeyEast High School, a school full of many different arts, music, acting, culinary, etc.,...

After school, Jieun would go visit Ms. Kim at school, the two schools were really close to each other, just a block away.

Jieun barges in the practice room, Ms. Kim was no where found, Jieun looked everywhere for her that day, she was no where to be found.

Jieun goes to the principal's office, "Principal Bae, do you happen to know if Ms. Kim came in today?" Principal Bae turns around and greets Jieun, "Oh~ Jieun! Nice to see you again! But I'm not sure if she came in today, she didn't call either." Jieun thanks him and left.

The next day, after school, Jieun decided to go to Ms. Kim's house to see if she was okay. Jieun rang the doorbell many times, no one answered.

The next day, which was a Saturday, Jieun tries calling Ms. Kim, no one answered after many tries. Jieun calls one last time, and this time, someone answers.

"H..Hh..Hello...?" the voice spoke softly. Jieun's tears began flowing down her cheecks, "Ms. Kim!!! You're safe!"

Ms. Kim chuckles at Jieun's comment, but she said to Jieun, "Jieun-ah.... I have some news to tell you."

"What is it?" asked Jieun. Ms. Kim coughs so more, "I have something to tell you, so come visit me."

Jieun puts whatever she was doing down and grabbed her jacket and ran to Ms. Kim's house as fast as she can, ignoring everyone's presence, she just wanted to go visit Ms. Kim.

Jieun arrives in front of Ms. Kim's house, she rings the doorbell a few times, Ms. Kim finally comes open the door.

Jieun hugs her as soon as the door opened, Jieun began crying, she didn't know whether she was going to see her again.

Ms. Kim smiles at her and hugs her tightly, "Honey, let's go inside and talk." Jieun lets go of her and they both walk inside.

Ms. Kim prepared juice and crackers for Jieun, Jieun sits down, she began looking around, everything was almost gone,....

"Ms. Kim, are you moving somewhere?" asks Jieun. Ms. Kim looks down as she sips her tea, "Jieun...."

Ms. Kim looks up, "Jieun,... Did you wanna know something cool about your uncle?" "Which one?" Jieun asks.

"Gil, Jieun... Uncle Gil..." she said softly as she coughs right afterwards. Jieun then asks back, "What about him?"

Ms. KIm smiles at Jieun, "Your uncle... He's.. He's finally going to have a building for his music school." Jieun smiles with widened eyes, "Really?"

Ms. Kim nods, "Yes." Jieun then walks over to Ms. Kim and sat down next to her, "Are you teaching there?" Ms. Kim looks at Jieun as she grabs her hands and placed them on top of hers.

Ms. Kim sighed before she spoke, "Jieun.... Here comes the bad news." Jieun waits quietly... Ms. Kim spoke softly, "I can't make it that far to be a teacher there."

Jieun asks, "Are you quitting teaching?" Ms. Kim shook her head as she smiled at Jieun, "Jieun, I didn't quit teaching, I'm retiring from teaching."

Jieun then asks, "Why? You're not even reaching your fifties yet, why are you retiring?" Ms. Kim had tears forming in her eyes, "My precious Jieun...."

Ms. Kim caresses Jieun's cheeks, "I'm going to miss you most." Jieun looks at Ms. Kim, "Why are you crying? I'm not going anywhere."

Ms. Kim takes her hands off Jieun's cheeks, "I hope not. Please promise me you'll be here for a long time, longer than me."

Jieun nods, "I probably will, but are you leaving somewhere? Why are you saying such words?" Ms. Kim smiles at Jieun as she stares at Jieun.

"You're going to be such a fine young lady when you're older. Oh... How I wish I can see you grow, Jieun..." Ms. Kim said to Jieun.

Jieun stands up, "Where are you going?" Jieun began getting mad, where is Ms. Kim going? Ms. Kim stands up next to Jieun, "Somewhere we'll probably meet in the future."

Jieun then said, "Where is that? Is it far?" Ms. Kim began crying some more, "Jieun.... Don't get mad at me, please. I want to leave with peace, especially from you."

Jieun then shouted suddenly, "What is it!!? Just tell me already!!!" Ms. Kim then said, "Jieun.... I'm going to leave this world soon, I don't know how long I have left, but the doctor said three weeks.... I have three weeks left."

Jieun broke down crying, she broke down to the ground and began sobbing, "Stop lying to me. Tell me the truth!" Ms. Kim slowly goes down and hugs Jieun, "I'm sorry... I really am sorry I can't even make it to be your aunt. I'm sorry... I always wanted to make you my niece!"

Jieun cried even more, she knew that Uncle Gil and Ms. Kim had a thing, but it seems like it progressed slower than expected, so they never got further into dating.

During those three weeks, Gil and Ms. Kim and Jieun spent time together until her death day, they built more memories together with her, the final memories of her.

End of flashback

 

Jieun's tears falls to the podium, she starts missing Ms. Kim again, all the things in that classroom were donations from Ms. Kim. Ms. Kim donated all those funitures to be under Jieun's name.

The classroom was special to Jieun because Ms. Kim personally chose this room for Jieun and before she reached her death bed, Jieun and Ms. Kim and Gil spent time together and all Ms. Kim wanted was for Jieun to forgive her for not seeing Jieun succeed in life. Actually, tomorrow is already the 3rd year since she left.

To remember Ms. Kim, Jieun promised herself, she'll be a teacher who spreads happiness to others and her students...

All of sudden, someone knocks the door, Jieun looks over, it was Junhyung, she immediately turned the opposite way and wiped her tears.

"Are you okay?" Junhyung asks. Jieun looks over to Junhyung, "I'm okay." Junhyung went over to her, "Are you sure? You look like you're not okay."

Jieun smiles at Junhyung, "I am though. It's just the dust in this room that's getting me teary eyed." Junhyung then recalled, this was the room where they were in before.

Junhyung then asks, "Hey, isn't this the room where you hid me from the girls last time?" Jieun recalled too, they did, so she nods.

Junhyung then asks, "Didn't you say this room was special? Why is it?" Jieun sighed as she smiled right after her sighing, "It's my future."

Junhyung turns over to her, "Future?" Jieun nods as she looks over to Junhyung, "Yes. This place is the most special place for me. A place I'll remember forever."

Junhyung then asks, "Is it because your first love was in here?" Jieun pouts at him and slaps his arm, "No! I didn't even find one yet!"

Junhyung nods in relief, "Ahh~ I'm sorry! I just thought it had something to do with love." Jieun nods, "It does, a student's love to a teacher's love."

Junhyung stares at her, "You fell in love with a teacher before?" Jieun pushes him, "No! You crazy person!" Junhyung then asks, "What is the deal then?"

Jieun shook her head, "Never mind. I'll see you tomorrow, I have to get home." Junhyung nods, "Why? Is it because I made you mad?"

Jieun shook her head, "No. When time comes, I'll tell you. Bye." Jieun left the room, Junhyung explores the room, he found many things in the room that had the letters 'SJ' on a lot of things in the room.

 

 

The next day, Junhyung comes to school, he goes out to the back to find Jieun. He saw other students, but not Jieun.

Junhyung goes to all his classes, during one of his class, he excused himself to go to the bathroom to go see Principal Gil, he wasn't in either...

Junhyung went back to class and texted Jieun the whole rest of the day, no response.

Junhyung's Thoughts

Did I make her mad or something yesterday? Did she tell on me to Principal Gil?

Junhyung goes home afterwards, he lies on the couch and did more thinking.....

Junhyung's Thoughts

Why didn't she come to school today? Is something wrong with her or something? Did she get sick yesterday night? It's not too cold, well, it kind of is..... I hope she's safe.

Junhyung closes his eyes, he suddenly saw Jieun, he quickly opens his eyes and shouted, "Jieunnie~!" No one there.

Junhyung looks around, no one was around, he checks the time, it is now 6pm, his father doesn't get home anytime soon, now only if he knew where she lived....

 

The next day, Junhyung comes to school, he saw Jieun locking her bike at the bike, he smiles and jogs to her.

"Hey!" Junhyung said as quick as he reached Jieun. Jieun looks up and smiles, "Ooh~ Junhyung! Hi!"

Junhyung then looks around Jieun to see if she had any injuries or something, "You're not hurt, are you?"

Jieun shook her head, "No. Why?" Junhyung shook his head.

Jieun then nods her head, "Let's go to class." Junhyung agreed and they went to class.

While they were texting today during classes, the replies from Jieun were short, Junhyung tried to make her reply longer, but that didn't work.

At the end of the day, Junhyung waits for Jieun at the gates of the school, while waiting....

"Oppa! You're waiting for me?" said Hyorin. Junhyung smirks at her, "No, you only wish!"

Hyorin frowns, "Why?" Junhyung then smiles at her and ruffled her bangs, "Because you're Hyorin!"

Hyorin smacks her lips, "Well, thank you! I gotta get going anyway!" Hyorin marches away and left. Junhyung looks at his clock, it was already 15 minutes since school ended, where was Jieun?

Junhyung went back inside the school, he checks around the school, she wasn't by her locker or the classrooms. Junhyung decides to go to the room they met in.

Jieun was found sitting by the window looking out while sitting in front of the window. Junhyung walks over to her, "Jieun...."

Jieun turns to look at him, "Junhyung? What are you doing here?" Junhyung sighs as he grabs a chair and sat in front of the window near Jieun, "Why are you here, again?"

Jieun smiles at him softly and said, "I told you already, my future. I just want my future to be here right now these days."

Junhyung then asks, "What is it?" Jieun turns away as she stares back out the window, "My future that will remind me of my past, I'm waiting for that to happen."

Junhyung's confused face came out, Jieun turns and saw and she smiles, "Why do you look so weird like that?"

Jieun shook her head. Junhyung then said, "Jieun... I hope you're okay." Jieun nods, "I am.... It's just... I'm always like this during this time of the year."

Junhyung then asks, "Why?" Jieun then said, "I said I'd tell you when I'm ready." Junhyung nods.

Jieun smiles and said, "Yeah... Thanks for understanding."

They sat in silence for a good thirty minutes, just enjoying the breeze on their faces as they both close their eyes while meditating.

 

 

In the next couple of days, Jieun was still quite down because of her teacher's death anniversary recently, but Junhyung tries to cheer her up without asking her, he just wants her to smile more.

Junhyung takes Jieun to a nearby deli by Jieun's house and Jieun has never went inside it and didn't even know it existed.

Junhyung told Jieun, "This place is usually good whenever I get it, so you should try some to lighten up. You do love food!"

Jieun smiles, "Are you saying I eat too much?" Junhyung chuckles, "No, you just like eating!" Jieun side smiled and nods.

The rest of that day they spent eating sandswiches together and on their walk home....

Jieun puts her hand out, Junhyung stares at it then at her face, "What is this?"

Jieun smiles, "For making me feel better these past feel days.... Thank you."

Junhyung shook her hand and left. Junhyung also leaves, Jieun gets to her front door, she noticed a small red gift bag again, she reads it, "You're going to meet me really soon, I promise. :)" Jieun smiled, "Why is Uncle Gil's blind dates so sweet?" Jieun gets the small gift bag and walks into the house and she puts it on the table in the living room.

 

"Uncle Gil, you have another present on the table," Jieun said to Gil as he sat at the dinner table.

Gil's eyebrows rose, "Huh? Another present?" Jieun nods, "Yes." Gil gets up from the dinner table and went to check it out.

Gil opens the bag, there was a plain white v-neck shirt inside it along with some white canvas shoes in it. Gil looks at it confusingly and then called Jieun out from her room.

"Jieun! Come here!" Jieun comes out of her room after changing into her pajamas, Jieun answers, "What is it?"

Gil threw the bag to her as he puts the stuff back into the bag, "This isn't mine! This is either yours or your aunt's!" Jieun looks at the stuff, "You're right."

Jieun then said, "But this is like the second time, what was in it last time?" Gil answered, "It was a pack of ramen noodles, so we just cooked and ate it."

Jieun nods, "Ahh~ I see. Well, I'll just keep these, then..." Jieun walks to the bedroom, she folds the white t-shirt and puts it in the pile of clothes she has and she puts the shoes by her shoes.

"Who is this by? Do I have a secret admirer or something?" talking to herself, she sighs, "I think it's time for me to start smiling forreal again,... Right, Ms. Kim?"

She said that as she looks at the picture frame of Ms. Kim, Uncle Gil, Uncle Gary, Aunt Jihyo and herself in the picture, smiling, one of the last moments with Ms. Kim.


A/N: Hi subbies~! Sorry for the late update in so long, I know it's been like almost seven months, but I tried to think of something that would make more sense >< I hope you guys liked my update, I worked really hard on to make this longer than my previous chapters & I wrote more about Jieun's life so far, since I wrote about Junhyung life in the previous chapter. Enjoy this! Ooh yeah!! And I know midterms are coming and winter break is probably coming for some of you, so I just want to say HWAITING to all you!!! Thank you. -adurrrh94<3