Love is a Pain

Love is a Pain

"Jungsu said I might find you out here." Kyuhyun jumped slightly at the voice behind him that broke the silence of the snowy night. The magnae didn’t say anything as the other brushed the snow off of the seat next to him.

"Did you just get home from your schedule?" Kyuhyun asked once he saw the other’s bag.

"Yeah. I was home for about two minutes when the others said you walked right back out of the house after you dropped some stuff off at the dorm. Didn’t you visit your family today?"

"Yeah."

"What happened?" Jongwoon asked noticing the younger’s upset tone. He looked over at the magnae and saw him rubbing his hands together and noticed his red face from the cold wind. Jongwoon sighed but pulled out a pair of gloves, hat, and scarf from his bag and handed the gloves over to the magnae. He took the hat and scarf and put them on the magnae himself while the younger struggled putting the gloves on his freezing hands.

"Noona is getting married." He finally answered after getting the gloves on.

"Isn’t that a good thing? Or do you not like her fiancé?"

"No, it’s not that. I’m happy for her and I met her fiancé today and he’s nice and makes her happy."

"Then what’s the problem?"

"My parents. They started asking if I had a girlfriend and thought about getting married and kids." Kyuhyun pulled the hat down further in frustration, trying to hide himself from the world.

"They’re parents, once their kids get to a certain age they always start asking those questions. Haven’t you ever thought about it?"

"I used to but not anymore. Love is just a pain. I don’t want any part of it."

"Past girlfriends shouldn’t make you hate love. You just haven’t found the person for you yet."

"I don’t want to hear that crap. It’s always the same thing, ‘you haven’t found the right person’, and ‘there’ll always be someone else’. It’s all just so stupid." Kyuhyun turned away from Jongwoon, refusing to let the older see him.

"Kyuhyun? What are you not telling me? I thought I knew about all your past relationships." Jongwoon tried to force the boy to turn but it was of no use. "I thought we told each other everything."

"Well I don’t want to tell you, okay? Why do I need to tell you everything? Huh? What’s the point of it all?"

"You don’t have to tell me everything, we’ve just always been able to. It’s good to be able to share your problems with someone else." Jongwoon grabbed the other’s shoulder and noticed the younger starting to shiver. "Come on, let’s go home."

"I don’t want to."

"Kyuhyun, you’re freezing. How long were you out here with no more protection from the cold then your coat before I got here?"

"I don’t know. It doesn’t matter, I’m fine."

"No, you’re not. If you don’t move on your own, I’ll carry you home."

"I’m not going home."

"Suit yourself." Jongwoon sighed and stood up in front of the magnae. The next thing Kyuhyun knows is hoisted over his hyung’s shoulder and being carried back towards the dorms. Kyuhyun started squirming and trying to fight his way out of the other’s grip but it was of no use. "I’m not letting you go until we make it back. I am not going to let you freeze out here. Once we get home I’m making both of us some hot chocolate and after you drink it, you can go and hide in your room for the rest of the night, I don’t care what you do but you will not leave the dorm until your schedule tomorrow." Kyuhyun stopped and just let his hyung carry him knowing there was no way to go against Jongwoon when he was angry.

"Okay we’re in the elevator, will you let me down now?"

"No. We’re not home yet so I’m not letting you go."

"We’re in the damn building hyung and I can’t exactly go anywhere."

"I said no." Jongwoon was become annoyed at the younger’s attitude and refused to let him get what he wants. Once they entered the dorm he finally set the younger down and helped him take off the scarf and hat.

"See, even your lips are blue. What do you think would’ve happened if you stayed out there any longer? Are you trying to get sick? Go take a bath while I make the cocoa." Jongwoon ordered. The magnae wanted to fight it but the glare the older was giving him made him change his mind. Kyuhyun passed a frantic looking Jungsu in the hallway on his way to the bathroom.

"Thank heavens you guys are back. I was getting worried. The temperature has already dropped below zero." Jungsu said once he found Jongwoon.

"Kyuhyun didn’t want to come home. I literally had to carry him back. There is something wrong with him today."

"Something happen when he went to see his family?"

"I guess his sister is getting married and so his parents started asking him about his marriage plans and he wasn’t happy about that. But I know there is something more about it that he’s not telling me."

"Well tell me if you need something. I think I’m going to go to bed now that I know you guys are safely home."

"Youngwoon waiting?"

"…….Yes." Jungsu said after a moment before rushing out of the room. Kyuhyun walked into the kitchen not long afterwards, lips no longer with a blue tint to them. Jongwoon immediately placed a cup of steaming hot chocolate in front of the boy and sat across the table from him.

"So will you tell me what’s up now? Or just stare at your cup?" Kyuhyun didn’t say anything but finally grabbed his cup and took a small sip from it. "Kyuhyun I know something’s wrong so just tell me what it is."

"I can’t. I can’t tell you this." He said quietly refusing to look at his hyung once more.

"Fine. Have it your way. Finish your cup and go to bed. Remember no leaving until your schedule tomorrow." Jongwoon finished off his cup and rinsed it out in the sink and walked off to his room, slamming the door shut. Sungmin jumped at the action and quickly went into the kitchen to find Kyuhyun.

"Hey. What’s hyung pissed about?"

"I won’t tell him what’s wrong."

"Can you tell me?" Sungmin pried hoping his roommate might confess in him for once.

"My parents were asking about me wanting to get married and have kids."

"Well what about it? Do you want to?"

"Yes…and no."

"Huh?"

"I do want to get married and have kids but the one person I like, I would never be able to."

"Do they not like you in return or something?"

"I don’t know. But I know my parents, well my appa at least, wouldn’t approve of it."

"But I thought they wanted you to have a wife and kids." Sungmin asked, still confused at the younger’s problem.

"Sungmin, that’s the problem. They want me to have a WIFE and kids. I’m not straight. I’m not sure I’m truly gay, but the person I’ve fallen completely in love with is a guy. I’m not allowed to love a guy."

"Your parents will understand as long as you’re happy."

"Hyung! My aboji never accepted the fact that I wanted nothing more then to be a singer until I was in the hospital in a coma. I don’t even want to imagine what it would take to get him to accept the fact that I’m in love with a guy."

"Is this someone Jongwoon hyung? Is that why you couldn’t tell him about this? Because if that’s not the reason then I have no clue why you couldn’t tell him."

"Yes it’s Jongwoon. Do you even need to ask that?"

"Well I say you should tell him. He’ll help you convince your parents that you want to be together and eventually have a family even if you have to adopt kids."

"I don’t even know if he likes me that way."

"I’m pretty sure the reason he’s ticked off at you is because he thinks you don’t trust him enough to tell him what’s wrong. I’m sure hyung loves you too. I mean, he’s gay so you don’t need to worry about that."

"Jongwoon is gay?"

"You didn’t know?" Sungmin was completely shocked that Kyuhyun was unaware of his hyung’s ual preference especially with how close the two are. "How did you not know that? Even I know that and Jongwoon and I are not exactly best friends."

"No. I didn’t. He never told me."

"Hmm, I don’t know. I assumed everyone in the dorm knew that." Sungmin yawned and decided it was time for bed so bid goodnight to the younger and left for their shared room. Kyuhyun sat there for a few more minutes before he cleaned out his forgotten hot chocolate and went to sit out on the balcony for a while.

"Are you seriously trying to get yourself sick? If you are going to sit out here at least grab a blanket." Jongwoon said as he threw a blanket on the younger.

"What are you doing here?"

"I heard the door and figured only you were stupid enough to sit out on the balcony in the middle of the night when the temp is below zero."

"Jongwoon, why didn’t you tell me you were gay?" Kyuhyun asked, changing subjects.

"I didn’t know how you would take it so I didn’t feel the need to tell you and risk creating a distance between us."

"You might’ve saved me a little heartache, not much, but a little if you did."

"Why?"

"Because I’m in love with you. Even though I’m not allowed to be, I am completely in love with you."

"Who says you’re not allowed to be in love with me?"

"Parents who want their son to have a wife and kids in the future."

"Well someone should tell those parents to think about their son’s wants more then their own. And maybe their son should let his boyfriend talk to his parents for him and show him how happy their son is."

"Their son would need a boyfriend first." Jongwoon smirked and bent down and gave the younger a kiss.

"Does that help?"

"I don’t know. Might need a little more to know." The older pinned Kyuhyun to his chair before forcing him to look up and connecting their lips once more. He bit down lightly on the younger’s bottom lip asking to deepen the kiss, which the magnae fully agreed to. Their tongues fought for dominance but Jongwoon ultimately won in the end completely over powering the younger. The cold made them run out of breath soon and Jongwoon pulled away after giving one last quick peck to the younger’s lips.

"Need anymore convincing?"

"Need? No. Want? Well that’s an entirely different story." Kyuhyun smirked and hope the older would catch his hidden meaning.

"Sorry, no can do tonight. We have schedules in the morning and it’s your punishment for not telling me this in the first place. Also don’t worry about your parents, we’ll take care of that some other time. For now just worry about being my boyfriend. Inside now." Kyuhyun grumbled but couldn’t take the smile off his face as he headed to his room. Right before he entered Jongwoon stopped his and gave him one last kiss goodnight.

"I love you too Kyuhyunie."


A/N: Okay I really don't know where this came from but Yeah here you go. It might have had something to do with listening to tablo's bad. But I honestly don't know if that was the whole reason.

Comment please 
^^♥