Chapter 3

The New Girl~

Your pov

 

"It's Kibum or you can call me Key~" He said with a smile. "Kamsahamida Key oppa~" You replied with a smile and tried to unlock the door. It wouldn't budge. "Here, I will show you." He went to his doorstep and placed his thumb on the door. The door unlocked and he opened the door easily. You tried doing the sane and the door  is now unlocked. "Thanks again Oppa~" You waved at him and went inside the house with your luggage.

 

The house was amazing! All the furnitures were already built and neatly furnished. You brought your luggage into your bedroom, getting a start of unpacking everything in their proper places. After an hour or two of unpacking everything, your luggage was finally clean, but you smelt like a stench. You booted uup your laptop and sent an email to your mother, saying that you had safely landed in Korea. After sending the email, you closed your laptop and prepared everything you needed for a bath. On your mind,you kept thinking about Key Oppa. You gotta admit, he does look cute. But why would he ask you a question about who is SHINee? Are they famous people? Why was he shocked about your reply to that? So you sank in your bath, trying to find every answer to every question in your mind.