I wont forget you

Super Generation

hey guys i love this couple so much so here is my first chapter I hope you like it :) Taeyeon and Leeteuk


~TaeTeuk~

 

 

"Hey Hyung we have a new neighbor" Donghae said

"So?" Leeteuk reacted and continue finish his work.

"Aigoo its been a while since you broke up with Jessica" He said Leeteuk stop for awhile "You have to enjoy your life." He said and walk away. "By the way we have a party in the next house i call the other suju to join" Leeteuk just nod.

 

Leeteuk P.O.V.

My saeng is correct i have to enjoy life. I grab my jocket and go to other house. I saw a girl stay outside of their new neighbor. "How's the party?" I ask her but i cant see party on that house

"Oh hello" She greet me and bow. "I dont like party so i walk out there." She said

"Im Leeteuk" I said and show my hands to shake hands

"Teayeon" She said and smile at me while shaking hands. I feel my heart beating fast.

"So where are you going?" I ask

"I dont know." She said

"Lets go somewhere." I said and drag her in the park.

She sit on the swing and i sit on the other swing. We talk and found her cute the way she smile.

"I just notice you keep holding your necklace" I said

"This is important to me" She answer. She started to make blank face but i try to make her happy ans smile.

"Can i stay in your place while the party is there?" She said I answer her yes. We talk until she fall sleep.

She hates party but she's too young to hate party. I wonder whos this girl. I sleep on the couch its already 10 am when i wakes up and the girl already left my room.

 

Its 4 pm when i decided to left the house. I was walking and pass to Taeyeon's house shes in the graden and sniffing some flower. I greet him and she just smile at me and wave. its almost 8 pm when i pass again in Taeyeons house she outside and crying I aproach her and she hug me tight.

"dont leave me oppa" she said I dont know what she's talking about but i hug her and carres her back.

"Lets go to my place" I said. She follows me. Donghae is already home watching movies while sitting on the couch. We pass him silently.

"Oppa" She said and points to Donghae

"Donghae is nice" I said "Donghae we just go up okay" I said and Donghae look at me curiously i throw him my jocket and walk up stair.

Taeyeon tells me her problem. "Its all about the person stay in our house they keep ignoring me." She said.

"Its okay taeyeon maybe they are busy" I said She hug me. she pull away and take off her necklace. "Thank you so much" she said and give me her necklace. "This is my thank you gift"

I crinckles my forhead but she smiles at me Taeyeon dont smile at me im falling for you. "Thank you" I said I look on the necklace when suddenly the door open.

"Seriously hyung are you crazy" Donghae ask me.

"I look at him and look for Taeyeon."

"Yah! we are only here" He said.

"No im with Taeyeon" I said

"Taeyeon who is Taeyeon" He ask me.

"I meet her on the party" I said and hold the necklace tight

"What party?" He ask curiosly. "You didnt told me you go into party" He said and smrik.

"No you told me you will go to party yesterday so i followed but then again i meet her outside and we go to park an..."

"me to a party Yesterday Hyung its my last shifting yesterday i work night" He said. I was so shock.

I remember every person we pass was looking at me with a shock expression. i was sitting on the swing last night and walking alone.

We go to the other house and knock on the door. A man open the door. "Excuse me we live in the other house." Dongahe said.

"Come in" The man said.

I saw a big portrait of Taeyeon. The Kim family stay there. I tell them my story and they are so shock they dont want to believe me but i give them the necklace that Taeyeon give me

"This is my birthday gift to her how you found it" Her father ask

"She give me that she said its important to her." I said

"Tae is still the same she want to leave that everythings is perfect." Mrs. Kim said.

They put the necklace on her important things, and we go home i was about to entered the house when someone calls me. I open the gate and saw Jessica.

"Leeteuk" She said and hug me.

"Why are you here" I ask

"We are about to leave when my umma told me to stay here with you" She said. "She said i should never oppose to our relation" She said an hug me i hug her and saw Taeyeon on the other house waving at me.

"Taeyeon's mother said, she want to leave that everything is perfect" My mind speak "Yeah I wont forget you" I said and smile to her.

 


***picture credits to the rightful owners

tell me about this chapter comment your suggestion and your request <3 I'll do my best to make new story.