I still love you

I still love you ...

He was nervous - really really nervous. It’s been almost two years since he left with the others. Telling Changmin right to the face that he needed some time to clear his mind and just like that he left. And to make sure that he didn’t get disturbed by his younger lover, he changed his phone number immediately after leaving the apartment, not giving the other the slightest chance to contact him.

Well apparently that wasn’t entirely true. Thanks to the soulmates’ nagging and persuading he got himself a Twitter account. Which had been a secret for all of sixty seconds or so it feels. And he was sure that the maknae also knew of it. So if he really wanted to contact him, he could do so via Twitter. But so far there wasn’t even a trace of Yunho or Changmin on Twitter.

But back to the cause of his nervousness. He decided to call Changmin, finally after twenty-two crazy months and he only hoped that Yunho and Changmin still had the same phone number at the apartment. He heard it ring. Once. Twice. Thrice.  …

The answering machine picked up. Though that was just partly bad cause somehow Junsu couldn't believe his luck. The voice talking right now definitely belonged to Changmin.

“If you called to reach one of us I assume you know who we are so don’t be surprised we’re not home. Especially if it’s Tuesday night, then Yunho dragged me to the bowling center. If it’s Kyuhyun: stop using the AM for -talk with my hyung! If it’s anybody else wait for the tone you know what to do. And P.S. if this is Su(e). I still love you.”

The phone fell out of his trembling hand. He couldn’t believe what he just heard. What kind of man would hang on that long? What kind of love that must be? He needed three days to muster up enough courage to dial the number again, though he didn’t have the slightest idea about what to say. He heard three rings and then:

“It’s Friday night, we’re at Music Bank and first thing Saturday please don’t ring, cause we’re busy and gone all weekend long. But one of us will call you back after we get home on Sunday afternoon. And P.S. If this is Su(e), I still love you!”

And this time he didn’t hang up immediately though all he left was his number and he waited by the phone on Sunday evening. This is what the caller heard:

“If you’re calling ‘bout my heart, it’s still yours. I should’ve listened to it a little more and I wouldn’t have caused us so much trouble and pain, but I finally realised who I belong to. And by the way Changmin, this is no machine you’re talkin’ to. Can’t you tell this is Su! And I still love you.”