Final

You're Only Mine!

Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b27NN9wcbqc

----------------------------------------

"Sungjae oppa~~!" there she was again. Never a time she would leave you and your boyfriend alone. "Oh~, Ra Yeom." Sungjae smiled and waved at a skinny pretty girl. You silently cursed at her and angrily looked away. Sungjae looked at you and worriedly bit his lower lip. He knew you never really liked Ra Yeom but he didn’t know why.

"Sungjae oppa~, Come shopping with me!" Ra Yeom linked her arms around his and pulled him away from you. Your arms were left hanging as you looked at him in shock. *And he just let her grab him…* you jealously pouted and stormed off the other direction. Sungjae looked up and found you missing. "Oppa~, do I look good with these?" Ra Yeom used her fake aegyo on him but he wasn’t really paying attention.

"Uh…yea…Look Ra Yeom. I have something to do. I promise I’ll go with you next time…ok?" before she could utter a word, he had already run off. You stomped your way around the shopping centre. *Stupid Sungjae! He’s just an idiot! Who does he see as his girlfriend? Me or her?!* you saw a teddy bear, picked it up and started slapping lightly. "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid Yook Sungjae!" you angrily sat the teddy bear back onto the shelf.

"…Seems like someone is angry…" someone whispered next to your ear. You jumped and turned around. The stranger raised a brow at you. "Don’t tell me you don’t remember me…" You tilted your head to the side and blinked. The stranger laughed and ruffled your hair effectively. Sungjae ran up the escalator and huffed in some air. *Where is she?* he looked left and right but couldn’t find you.

The level on top, you were still curiously staring at the stranger. "Seriously, who are you?" you were getting frustrated. The stranger smiled cheekily and pulled out a necklace from his pocket. You stared at the necklace and gasped in shock. "Hyunnie oppa!!!" Sungjae has just walked out of the elevator when he saw you and a boy hugging each other so tightly.

Jealousy rosed inside of him. "Where have you been all these years? I've been so lonely without you..." you pouted and crossed your arms. "I have to study oversea..." the boy chuckled and pecked your cheek. Sungjae gasped in shock and ran up to the both of you. You looked up in surprised "Sung-" before you could finished, Sungjae have already landed his fist on the boy's cheeks.

"OPPA!" you gasped and ran to the boy side. You helped him up and gently rubbed your thumb over the bruise. Sungjae was fuming with anger. "-------! Come here." he grabbed your wrist and dragged you over to his side. You struggled but he was too strong for you. "Let me go, Yook Sungjae!" you exclaimed. People who were shopping were now staring at the commotion.

"You left me just to see another guy? That's really cheap of you!" he yelled. SMACK! His eyes widened when your hand came in contact with his cheek. "YOOK SUNGJAE! You went too far! I'm not like you...Your girlfriend is right next to you yet you allow some other girl to drag you away...who is the cheap one here?" you spoke with tears threatening to drop from your eyes.

"-----....I..." he struggled to find an explanation. You removed your wrist from his grip and walked over to the boy. "Are you alright, oppa?" you softly asked. The boy nodded his head and looked up at Sungjae who stared back. "Look...don't misunderstand...she isn't meeting up with me to cheat on you...How can she cheat on you with her big brother?" the boy smirked. Sungjae snapped out of dazed and turned his attention to his girlfriend.

You rolled your eyes and aid your brother. "Are you sure you're alright, oppa?" you worriedly asked. Your brother chuckled. "I'm fine...but seeing that my appearance had made some misunderstanding, I think I should leave..." he winked, pecked your cheek and waved at Sungjae. "Nice meeting you, my sister's boyfriend. Although my first impression of you were not that good but...I like your overprotective personality over my sister...so...you passed my test." he smirked and walked off.

Sungjae slowly walked up to you and tried to grab your hands but you twisted away and angrily turned to the other direction. "OH~ AND REMEMBER...BREAK HER HEART AND I'LL BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY..." your brother warned and winked. Sungjae gulped "-------, I'm sorry. I didn't know..." You turned to him and glared, which shut him up.

"SUNGJAE OPPA~ there you are...I was looking everywhere for you...come on oppa~ You still haven't finish shopping with me yet..." Ra Yeom whined in an annoying tone as she tried to drag him away. *Just as I thought...nothing's gonna change...* you turned away but before you could take a step, two familiar arms wrapped themselves around your waist. "Please don't leave me...I'm sorry...I'll never let any other girl pull me away from you. I'll stop playing the nice guy and become the man who will always be there for you..."

You couldn't move nor could you speak. Those were the words you have longed to hear from him and now they're finally out, you didn't know what to say. Ra Yeom who was standing a metre away from the couple, fumed in anger. "Oppa!" she whined. Sungjae turned to her. "I'm sorry, Ra Yeom...I have a girlfriend and I need to spent all my time with her...If you still think of me as a friend then stop whining and let me be happy." Ra Yeom gasped in shock.

"I HATE YOU, OPPA! I known you before she did but why is it that you love her and not me?" she angrily stomped her foot. "Love isn't about how long you've known each other. Love is how connected you are to that special person. I didn't chose to love, love chose me to love this amazing girl and i don't regret loving her." you were touched and closed to tears. Ra Yeom exhaled deeply and stormed off. "You'll regret this..." with that, she was gone.

You turned to Sungjae and sniffled. Sungjae softened and wiped the tears away. "Don't cry, baby..." Sungjae whispered and hugged you tightly. "...Sungjae oppa..." you mumbled against his shirt. "Hush baby...I'm sorry for not knowing that I'm the reason behind your tears..." Sungjae tightened his embrace around you and sighed.

You pulled away and looked up at him. Sungjae blinked in shock at your action, it seemed like you were going to push him away. "------, I-" but you cut him off by smacking your lips on his. You pulled back and chuckled at his expression. Sungjae's eyes were widened and his mouth were hanging opened. "I love you, my Sungjae oppa..." you pecked his lips and ran off.

Sungjae snapped out of his daze and chased after you. "COME BACK HERE, ---------! I'm gonna get you back....!" Sungjae smiled and slow down his pace. You laughed and stuck your tongue at him. "MERONG~ Can't catch me..." the both of you ran around the shopping centre, ignoring people's stares. "I LOVE YOU, ----------!" Sungjae exclaimed loudly. You just laughed. *Love you too...my Sungjae oppa...*

---------------------------------------------------

hehehe

Finally finished...

Can anyone guess who 'HYUNNIE' is?

Anyone who guess it right get to pick a character for my next oneshot!!!!

[Your guess & your choosen character]

Thank you

Please enjoy, comment and subscribe...