he's not clean at all

Hey, you dropped your !
"Yah! Jaejoong ah! What are you doing?" U-Know asked , barging into Jaejoong's room.

U-Know stared at his bandmate. "mmm?" Jaejoong turned around.

He had a spoon in his mouth.

"Yah!....what the?"U-Know looked at Jaejoong's computer screen.

It was showing a man putting his  into a girl. "Aah~ aah! so good!" the girl cried out.

"Watching  , you wanna join in?" Jaejoong asked. U-know had already slammed the door.

"Aish...that Jaejoong is such a  bastard. I shall go watch mine too." U-know said &
headed to his room.
____________________________________________________________________________________

"We will be perfoming at Music bank~ I heard that 2AM , IU , DBSK & SHINee will be there too!" 
Hyoyeon said.

"So excited to meet the fans!" Taeyeon gushed. "It's been awhile since we seen DBSK oppas !" Jessica said.

"Yeah! It'd be great to see them again!" Sooyoung, a DBSK fan exclaimed.

"What are you doing, Yuri?" Yoona asked walking over to Yuri who was listening to a song with Tiffany.

"Listening to DBSK's new song." Yuri said handing her earpiece to Yoona. 

"Jaejoong oppa's voice is distinctive." Yoona said. "Yeah! Junsu oppa too!" Seohyun said.

"Should we text U-know oppa tell him to have DBSK-SNSD dinner together tomorrow?" Taeyeon suggested.

"Good idea, we can ask SHINee along too!" Sunny added. Hyoyeon nodded.
_____________________________________________________________________________

"Aish...stop calling, i have to perform already." Jaejoong said ,hanging up the phone.

He disliked clingy girls. The one who just called had  with him last night & she's already obsess with him.

If she had nicer s, i would have keep her a little longer, Jaejoong thought.

He was feeling a little grumpy since he came down to meet the others directly from the girl's place.

Dress in yesterday's outfit somemore.

He turned round the corner to look for the lift.

BUMP!

Someone turned from the corner and bumped right onto Jaejoong.

Jaejoong was about to swear , but he realised it was Yuri , his junior .

"Jaejoong oppa!" Yuri greeted. "Ah Yuri , getting ready to perform soon?" Jaejoong asked.

"Yeap!" Yuri smiled. "Talk to you later, i need to go prepare ."Jaejoong answered pleasantly &
start to walk away.

Yuri noticed something on the floor. "Jaejoong oppa.......oppa?!" Yuri gasped . Jaejoong turned
around. 

He was surprised.Yuri was holding a  packet. Not just any , a  packet
written his name. 

And Yuri had a disgusted look on her face.