Only Learned Bad Things Gongchan One shot

Only Learned Bad Things Gongchan One shot

 

 

I sat down waiting for my boyfriend, Gongchan, to get our food. Once he came back, he set down our food and poured the grape juice in the cup. Smiling, I reached to grab the cup but he beat me to it and took a sip. "Pour your orange juice" Gongchan said. Pouting, i took the orange juice and poured it. I hate orange juice.

After we ate our lunch, Gongchan and I went to a store full of cute accessories. I went to look at some cute headbands while Gongchan went to look at a watch. I picked up the cute pink headband with 3 pink roses on it. I put it on my head and called Gongchan. "Gongchan oppa!" I said happily. He turned around and stared at me. "What do you think?"I asked. "Looks good" he replied and went back to look at a watch. I pouted and put back the headband. Why isn't he paying attention to me? i asked myself. "Hey Chaerin-ah!" Gongchan came over to me smiling. I turned away from him. "Come on Chaerin-ah,lets go to a different store" Gongchan said with his adorable eye smile. My pout turned into a smile and we walked to another store.

-at clothing store-

I was looking at some cute shirts when Gongchan came up beside me. "What about this one Chaerin-ah?" Gongchan asked holding up a cute light pink shirt. I smiled and he held it against me. "It looks cute on you!" Gongchan said. I smiled at how cute he was. I then went to look at some more shirts and picked up a white and a pink shirt. I looked around for Gongchan to see where he was. "Gongchan oppa?" I called out. He then appeared out of a fitting room in a blue shirt. He was checking himself out in the mirror and then he gave himself a thumbs up. I pouted once again and then went out of the store to call a taxi.

-At home-

I tried a lot of times to call Gongchan oppa but everytime he wouldnt pick up. Why isnt he answering? I asked myself.

-At B1A4's dorm-

Gongchan was on his computer while the rest of the members were on the floor doing something. Gongchan's iphone then rang and he sighed when it was you and hung up.

-back to Chaerin-

I finally decided since Gongchan doesnt want to pay attention to me or give me some respect, I was going to end it all. I texted him saying that we shouldnt see each other anymore. After I did I started to cry.

-At B1A4's dorm-

Gongchan's phone vibrated and there on the screen was a text message. Gongchan read it and it said "we should not see each other anymore" -Chaerin. Shocked at the text, Gongchan showed it to his band members. "What did you do?" Jinyoung asked. "I dont know, I just took her out to lunch and took her shopping but she was all sad and pouty while we where out" Gongchan replied as tears came out. "Did you pay any attention to her?"Sandeul asked. "Not that much why?" Gongchan asked. "Dude, a boyfriend ALWAYS pays attention to his girlfriend or else you seem like you dont love her and she'll see you as a selfish jerk" Baro said shaking his head. "Make it up to her dude. She might think you're not a jerk and get back together with you" CNU suggested. "Thats a good idea! will you guys help me please?" Gongchan asked. "Of course!" the rest of the members yelled enthusiastically. Gongchan then texted Chaerin to meet him at B1A4's dorm for a special suprise.

-Chaerin's pov.-

I then recieved a reply from Gongchan. It said " Meet me at the dorm! I have a suprise waiting!" I sighed and got dressed and did my hair and makeup and headed outside towards B1A4's dorm.

-At B1A4's dorm-

The living room looked so amazing! the floor and the couch was covered in pink, purple, and red balloons. In the middle was red candles formed in the shape of a heart. Next to the heart was a small, round table with a can of grape juice with a note saying"I'm sorry for hurting you!", the pink headband that you wanted, a single white rose, and even a ring with engraving that read "saranghae forever". Gongchan and the guys looked at how amazing they made the room look. "Thanks guys!"Gongchan said happily. "No problem! we all hope you do well!" Jinyoung replied. Then the rest of B1A4 left the dorm to leave Gongchan alone. I hope this works Gongchan sad to himself.

-Chaerin's pov.-

I arrived at the dorm and knocked on the door. Suprisingly, it was open! I entered and gasped. There was balloons everywhere, red candles on the floor in the shape of a heart, and a round table with everything that I liked. There was grape juice with a sticky note on it, the pink headband I wanted, a single white rose, and even a ring with an engraving on it. Tears of happiness came out as I looked around. Then i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Gongchan wearing a cute outfit and holding a bouquet of pink and white roses. I gasped and covered my mouth. "Please forgive me Chaerin-ah" Gongchan said. "Yes! I forgive Gongchan!" I yelled and hugged him. I'm soo sorry Chaerin-ah. It wont happen again Gongchan whispered. Now when you and Gongchan go out to eat or go shopping, Gongchan will ALWAYS pay attention to you and give you respect.