Beginning

Second Love

"Jinki, let's go home now. It's already night, you can't stay here any longer."

"I don't want to. I still want to be here, I'll stay beside my father tonight."

"Jinki, you need to face the reality, your father has leave you, he want you to move on."

"I don't want to. My father still need me here, he need me beside him Yoona!"

Jinki had been crying all day, he didn't believe his father had died. It was dark in the cemetery and he still couldn't move from his father grave. He felt Yoona arms wrap him, but he really didn't want to go home. He's still not ready for all the responsibilities he must carry, as the eldest son of his family he had to carry all the responsibility as the head of the family, as his father had done.

"It's okay noona, you should go home now it's already night, I'll ask Mr. Kim to drive you home."

"But-"

"Don't worry I'll take him home." Taemin said as he smiled bitterly at the girl. Yoona nodded then leave them.

"Hyung, let's go home now, our father wouldn't like to see us to be like this. You remember what he had said to us right?" Taemin said as he patted Jinki shoulder gently. "Everything will be okay as long as we are together."

"I'm not ready Tae, it's so hard for me to accept all of these." He said as he looked at Taemin with teary eyes.

"Don't worry hyung, you're not alone, I'm here to help you. Together we will make our father proud of us." Taemin said, Jinki smiled and hugged him.

"Tae, please don't ever leave me alone." Jinki said in between his sobs.

"I won't hyung, I'll never leave you alone, I promise."

***

"Yoona, I'm here, please wake up." Jinki shakes his girlfriend body but nothing happen. 

"She has no longer here, sir. She has leave us." The doctor said as he patted Jinki shoulder.

"No, doctor. She is still alive, I know that she will never leave me. You're wrong." He shouted at the doctor, how could his beloved girlfriend leave him, the doctor must be wrong, it'll never happen, Yoona will not leave him alone, never.

"Jinki, let's go outside." Jessica grabbed Jinki wrist and led him outside.

"Sica, tell me this is wrong, tell me Yoona still alive." Jinki said to Jessica while shaking her body, he fall to his knee and crying uncontrollably when she shakes her head as a reply.

"Be strong Jinki. I'm here to support you." She said and wrap her hand around him.

***

"Yah Lee Taemin, you ate my pancake. Go get it for yourself!" Sunkyu shouted at her brother angrily.

"Don't be so cranky noona, I wonder how could Sungmin hyung like you." Taemin said while smiling mischieviously at her. "I'm kiding noona!" He added when Sunkyu raised her hand to punched him.

"What are you two doing? Stop joking around, I want to eat my breakfast peacefully." Jinki joined them to eat his breakfast.

"He steal my pancake while I was drinking my milk." Sunkyu said annoyingly and give Taemin a light punch on his head.

"Stop it Tae. Don't make Sunkyu noona mad at you." Jinki said as he took three pancakes and place it on the plate in front of him. Taemin quickly rushed to Jinki side and give him his sunshine smile.

"What do you want from me?" Jinki ask the boy beside him as he add the blueberry sauce on his pancake.

"Hehehe, you know me very well hyung." Taemin replied while feed his mouth with the pancake which he stole from Sunkyu earlier. "Can you drive me to school? Mr. Kim is absent today." He said as he clapped his hand together pleading to his brother.

"Okay, it's not a big deal, but I have to pick Jessica up first." Jinki replied as he took another spoon of his pancake.

"Deal, actually I always curious to know where Sica noona lived." Taemin smiled happily and eat his breakfast faster. "Taemin, eat your pancake slowly!" His noona said to him and he give her a thumb up.

***

"Unnie, can I go to school with you please? Umma can't bring me to school today." Soojung pleaded to her sister.

"Sorry Soojung, my car on the service right now and I'll go to the campus with Jinki." Jessica replied as she finished her make up.

"So, Jinki oppa will be here to pick you up unnie!" Soojung exclaimed, "Oh my god unnie let me going with you please." She said excitedly.

"No, Soojung."

"Please."

"No."

"Unnie please!"

"Gosh, you're so annoying! Okay, you go with me." Jessica said in defeat.

"Really?"

"You're going with me or not?"

"Thank you unnie." Soojung said and give her sister a light hug.

***

Jinki and Taemin finally arrived at Jessica's house. Jinki sound the horn a few times and wait for a while. Jessica come out from her house with her sister Soojung. He got out of his car to greet the girls.

"Morning Sica, Soojung." He greeted and smiled widely at them.

"Morning." They said in unison. "Jinki, Soojung want-"

"Oh it's okay, Taemin also with me." Jinki said as he signaling Taemin to got out from the car.

"Sunbae." Soojung exclaimed in surprise.

"Oh you're the girl from yesterday right?" Taemin said and offer his hand to her. "My name is Lee Taemin."

"I'm Jung Soojung, nice to meet you Sunbae." Soojung takes Taemin hand and shakes it.

"Okay, let's hurry up if the two of you didn't want to be late." Jinki interrupted them.

"Yeah, let's go!" They said in unison.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Finally, the first chapter is up! I hope you like it!

There will be drama on the next chapter, I'll try to update the next chapter ASAP, please wait for it!

Comment and subscribe are LOVE!