"The door closes."

Between Hello and Goodbye is I Love You

The steam from the shower activated the scent from my shampoo. I scrubed the sweet scented substance into my hair. The water was warm and it trickled down my skin. The whole entire time I couldn't help but think about what had just happened.

The whole entire day was just completely hectic. I mean I did do something good, but at the end of the day, I just don know. Why is it that he must resort to something so tragic to solve his misery? It's so ...........

I reached for the body wash. A fruity scent one. I opened the cap and squeezed it on to my hands. Little did I know, I was too lost in my thoughts to not even realized a little bit fell onto the floor of the tub.

I then turned around, but slip on the body wash drop instead.

Thus bumping my cranium on the edge of the tub. 

============================================================

"Layla?" Catherine called out. She immediately jumped off the bed and rushed to the bathroom door.

"Layla are you alright?" She asked once again.

Her hand made way to the door knob. She jiggled the locked knob several times. Her next thought was to ram the door down.... But unlike her little sister she was much wiser...

. . . . . . . 

"Someone help!!!" Catherine was running down the stairs. 

The closest person was Sebastian.

"Ms.Wu, what happened?" Sebastian was automatically worried.

"It's Layla! I think she fell down in the shower, her bathroom door is locked!" 

The two of them quickly rushed back upstairs. They rushed as quick as they could to the locked bathroom door. Sebastian reached into his pocket and had a key ring. He flipped through the thousands of them and knew exactly which key was to fit. He inserted the key and opened the door. Catherine went to get a towel to wrap her little sister in. As soon as she got it she handed it to Sebatian. He carefully tried his hardest not to invade privacy by looking at her body.

 

But luckily when Layla fell she was turned to the side.

He gently covered her with the towel and carried her over to her bed.

Catherine tried waking her up, but nothing.

. . . . . . . . . . 

 

"She'll be fine. All she need is some rest." Sebastian said as he checked her forehead. 

"It couldn't have been that bad a fall but to be on the safe side we should take her to a doctor."

Catherine bowed and thanked Sebastian. 

Sebastian excused himself and left first. 

Catherine looked at her little sister then made her way to leave.

"I guess I'll ask you tomorrow then. Goodnight my idiot sister." She smiled. But deep down she was relieved. So many things are happening and she tries to keep her cool.

 

====================================================

Catherine told everyone about the fall in the shower. 

====================================================

The door opened. He crept inside and pulled up a chair next to her bed.

He looked at her resting body. The bandage on her head to cover up that ugly bruise she just got.

Sigh. He began to look at her more. Her face kept his attention. 

He suddenly hesitates to reach her hair. Her bangs were in the way and gently brushed them off to the side. The ends of his mouth curled into a small smile.

After looking at her some more he grabbed a hold of her hand and leaned in. Inch my inch, centimeter by centimeter, he was getting close. 

He hesitated every time he got closer. As soon as he was just one lean away from his face to hers, he turns around to make sure no one was around.

When the coast was clear.... He leaned in and sweetly.... pressed his soft lips onto her forehead. 

 

"Thank you" he says.

 

Jeongmin put the chair back in place and made way to the door.

He turned around once more to look at her one last time.

"Good night ........

Layla."

 

The door closes.