Chapter 1. First Day

30 days to make you love me (English Ver)

 

Cho Kyuhyun hates Monday. Monday for him is the day when everybody wakes up late and goes to office or school in hurry. Traffic jam is everywhere with the sound of honk in every corner of the street. Even subways are more chaos compare to other days.  Men on their suit; read newspaper while sip their coffee. Women are standing in the line; waiting their train while busy with their make up. Also desperate students with their pale face, try to study in their last minutes before test.

And today, is the worst Monday Kyuhyun ever had. Since the lost bet he had with Changmin. He has to pay theirs plan to eat in Kobe Steak House. The place where you can eat steak for 100.000 won per pieces. Kyuhyun for sure knows, with Changmin’s ability to eat foods like a black hole; that the bill will make him broke for the next whole month.

And just like a domino, the bad luck followed him furthermore. His coffee that he just bought from a minimarket near subway station, was spill out, dirtied his favorite shirt. He lost his daily caffeine, even before tasted it.

Kyuhyun actually not a coffee addicted. But for the sake of his deadline, he needs to be focus and awake for whole day. He then walks two blocks from his office, to get a glass of a coffee from the famous coffee café, Starbuck.

==========

Never in his imagination, that a glass of coffee is a precious thing for a worker like him. The long queue is irrefutable evidence how addicted people are to that black liquid.

It needs half an hour for Kyuhyun to face the salesperson that charged in cashier. After order a tall caramel macchiato with a lot sugar on it, Kyuhyun dragged his tired feet to the take counter.

When he heard “One tall caramel macchiato”. He hurried up to take his order, didn’t realize a woman behind him. Inevitable accident happens, when that liquid dirtied his shirt for second times this morning.

“Damn!!” Kyuhyun cursed his luck. He knew that he is the one who did a mistake. But his patient is already ruined out. He didn’t care with nonstop bows that the woman did to him.

“Damn Girl!!!! Can’t you see me, with your ing eyes? How come a girl as beauty as you are blind!!” Kyuhyun mocked the woman in front of him. He can see a big drop tears are ready to flow on her beauty eyes. But he didn’t care less. He is already known as a cold-blooded person and he didn’t mind to show that side of him to the girl in front of him.

The scene he made off course attracted others curious customers. The noisy café that packed with people who want to buy coffee, became quite suddenly, when the sound of curse heard from Kyuhyun. One of the worker pulled him out of the scene while other worker tried to control the sobbing woman. 

Inside the small room that Kyuhyun guessed as a small warehouse, the worker let him go. He said his apologize several times. Said that it was for his best, to not destroy his image more.

But Kyuhyun didn’t listen to those words. He busied with his wet shirt, try to dry it out with his handkerchief. He even didn’t realize that the worker had stopped his babble and came on to him with a clean tissue. How surprise he is when suddenly a hand touches his wet shirt.

“ off!!!” Kyuhyun shoved the boy in front off him out of reflex. He is a person with personal space issued. Can’t let people touch him, unless inevitable case like on the train or emergency case. But then he heard a loud thud. Whereupon he saw that innocent worker buried in with ruined cardboards on the corner of the room.

Cursed his another bad luck, Kyuhyun hasted to help that poor boy. He throws the box and finally faces eye to eye for the first time with him.

He never knew that that day, the destiny would change his life. 

=======