CHAPTER 1

we got married, its a reality.

Nichkhun and Victoria are sitting together in the car, heading to SM office building to drop the big news to SM founder. Victoria is nervous at the same time she is ready to tell him, as she knows her feeling well that she loves Nichkhun very dearly and ready to give her career up in order to be with him, forever...

Nichkhun sees the nervousness in Victoria's eyes. He hold her hands smoothly and says "Omma, dont worry, everything gonna be just fine. Like when we met JYP hyung, he accept our decision as he sees our shining love, and we have finish our work already so he won't have any excuses for objecting us, calm down my dear"

Victoria smiles and feel more calm, she began to recall what had just happen yesterday when she and Khun going to JYP office to meet JYP and drop the big news...

 

*Yesterday at JYP office*

khun: "hyung, we have a very big yet happy news to tell you"

JYP: "what is it? do you have any problem? what happened? this is not your style to come to and talk to me and bring Vic along"

Vic just smiling and cant sit quietly, she is very nervous and clinging on Khun, relying on him to tell his Hyung about the news.

khun: "Hyung,  you know that i have finish my contract with 2pm right? and you know that i have a serious ongoing relationship with vic ever since wgm had finish. We have waited for 4years now and we had decided to move on and going on further"

JYP: "wow wow khun, is it you going to.. really? is it the right time?"

Khun looks at Vic and both smiles to each other and both saying "Yes".

Khun: "i have proposed Vic last months and we're now officially engaged. We are getting married soon hyung, our parents have agreed and the dates are set, all are excited and happy, that is why we are coming here to ask for your blessing. As you know, i had considered you as my family too, will u bless our relationship?"

Khun says the line with a loud and cheerful voice, his voice full of triumph and very proud that Victoria is his now.

JYP: "omo omo omo, this is daebak! excellent news! of course i will give my blessings to both of you! however, have you both considered everything? i mean your fans, 2PM have a solid career now, not only in Korea but also in Japan and China, also to f(x) you girls have reach your peak now. When both of you decided to break the news, how is your fans going to react? have u really thought about this? This is a very serious decision for both of you"

Vic suddenly find the courage to speak and saying "Thankyou so much for your blessings JYP oppa, Khun and i had thought about this for a while and we have considered every possibility and even talk to our fellow members. I believe that both of us had experienced a wonderful career, but sooner or later we will be replaced by new idols right? so we're thinking to move on together as we have dating for 4 years now and both of us very sure of our love, even our parents and family had agreed upon this, I also do believe that our loyal fans will support us no matter what and im sure some will dissapprovals but we cant please everyone right? so we have been thinking to start thinking about our happiness instead now, please support us"

JYP: "I know this going to happen soon, i know since Khun introduce you to me 4 years back that you are very special to him, he never talks about other as bright as he talks about you. Alright, both of you, get married! i'll talk to other shareholders about this Khun, i hope they will approve too as 2pm have lesser schedule and they also know Vic well. Get married and be happy you two! dont forget to invite me to your wedding huh? hahaha"

Khun and Vic is extremely happy and feel so relieved that JYP accepts their decision, its now time for the hard part, facing Vic's agency...

*SM OFFICE*

The couple had arrived at SM office. Victoria starts to feel scared all over again but Khun feels no worries and very calm, as if he knows everything will turn out fine.

They knock on Lee Soo Man's office and Victoria strengtened herself and start calling him.

"Good afternoon Sunbae, are you busy now? can i talk to you privately for a moment? Im bringing Khun too here"

LSM: "Yes Vic, please come in and you too Khun, any important matter you need to talk about?"

Vic just turn quiet and thinking about how she could says this matter to her boss. Khun, who understand the situations began to take over and speak the same thing he told JYP yesterday.

After hearing his statement the rooms turn into a total quiet. Vic is now all sweating and remains silent as she is afraid that her boss will not allow her to marry her prince charming. Khun on the other hand just silently praying on his heart that LSM will accept their decision.

breaking the silent LSM says "Oh well, i kind of expecting this though. A lot of rumours had been speculating about both of you since last year and im kind of preparing myself if the rumours are true, and finally its trus huh?"

Vic finding her deepest courage and starting to talk to fight for her love "Sunbae, i know it may be shocking to you but we have informed you that we are dating since 4 years ago, im so grateful for all your approval and support all along but i think its time for me to build a family now. f(x) had grown and doing enormously well, all members had agreed to letting me married now.  Please do give us ur blessing Sunbae, i will keep working hard later on i promise you"

Another long quiet moment begin, but Lee Soo Man quickly made up his mind and giving the answer that the couple wanted to hear, "I will accept with one condition, Victoria still have to finish all the work with f(x) first then you two get married!"

"aaah im promise to be a better leader for f(x) and work harder sunbae, kamsahamnida!"

"kamsahamnida sunbaenim, i  promise to look after Vic and encourage her to work better, neomu neomu kamsahamnida !"

Both looking extremely happy and thrilled, no one will oppose their marriage now, and after few more months of preparations, Khun and Vic getting married at San Fransisco, at the lake chapel where Khun always wanted them to get married. Vic looks absolutely stunning and also to Khun. Both becoming a gorgeous couple and their wedding become the wedding of the year in korean media. All JYP nation and SM town with all Khun's and Vic's family come together there to support the couple. Khun and Vic are now a REAL married couple. we got married! its a reality! ^^