Chapter 1

Her master

  She was runnung. Running through the woods at night, when the moon cast shadows everywhere. Running from the hunters. The hunters were five big men, all but one were carrying nothing but silver daggers, as the leader had a long wooden spear with a silver tip. Hunters served vampires, as did all supernatural creatures, but hunters chased down the other supernatural creatures to serve the vampires. Each group of hunters had a specific creature that they hunted, and there were a lot more werewolf hunters than needed, so finding a werewolf that wasn't a slave was rare, and so the hunting teams rivaled against eachother and were more violent than was strictly needed, but who cares? They were just slaves that were about to go through training, and training was horrible.

  The girl stumbled, and that cost her her freedom. The slight misstep sent her towards the ground, where she was trapped by four men, pinning her to the ground, while the leader leant on his spear, smirking.

 "So," He adresed the girl with deep brown eyes, angular features, and long dark hair down to her waist, "Will you admit to being a werewolf now? There's really no reason to deny it, we can smell it." The girl struggled against the strong grips of the four men.

"I- I don't know...what you're talking about!" She spit out, biting one of the hands pinning her down. The man yelped, bringing his bleeding hand closer to his face for inspection. He was suprised to see that it was bellding much more that a regular bite would. The leader staked his spear by her head, and tsked.

 "Bad choice, sweetie." He took off his bracelet, chuckling when he saw her eyes widen.

 "Yes, it was my grandmother's. Pretty, isn't it? Pure silver. That's hard to come by, you know. So, I will give it to you." Her brown eyes widening even more than seemed humanly possible as he grabbed her wrist. He smirked, slipping the delicate links over her wrist, his smirk changing to a grin when her brown eyes change to a brilliant blue, her scream change to a howl, and her dark hair turn silver and her body shift until she was a beautiful silver she-wolf, with blue eyes, and sharp teeth. The wolf turned, exposing her white underbelly, a sign of surrender. The man laughed, a harsh, ugly sound.

  "So, will you come with us to training and become a good little wolf-slave?" He asked, slipping the bracelet off of her paw. She whined softly, agreeing to the man that held the horrible metal. The man put some bronze-colored handcuffs on her wrists, they were made of wolfsbane so she couldn't break them. He kicked the wolf in the ribs.

  "Change back. We don't want to look suspicious, now do we darlin'?" She shifted, her eyes still glowing bright blue as she had wolfsbane on her, and she couldn't help it, as wolfsbane makes your eyes shine true if you were a wolf. The girl still looked like she had gotten beaten up, even if she wasn't a wolf. They shoved the girl in the trunk of their silver minivan, and drove her away to the base where she would be subjected to the brutal torture they called training.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

okay guys, it's me, tree, back with my second real fanfic. My first was a oneshot, and really short so...yeah. But some of you that read my other fanfic might be thinking "tree, you barely ever update that Youngjae's crush, and now you're making another one without even finishing your first one?" um...yeah. sorry. I had a dream about this...except it wasn't gdragon....but still! I thought it would make a good fanfic...so...yeah. And sorry if it , it came from my dreams, and those things get crazy. So...bye! I will try to update both of my fanfic more often, and so won't start the third one I promised.

saranghae<3

   -Tree