Thank you Su~~

Aigoo~~my cutie dongsaeng!

Noona,where are you?

At the after party.Why,Junsu-ah?

Are you with Jaejoong hyung?

Yes,why?

Oh,noona,can you help me?

Of course dear,what is it?

Please tell Jaejoong hyung to come to my house after the party.

Oh surely.

Thank you Ji Hyo noona.

You are always welcome.

Noona,Hwaiting!!

*chukles,thank you,Junsu-ah.

Bye-bye noona

Bye little one

 

Junsu put away his handphone and running lightly to his room where his laptop is on.A frown crunch up on his face when he read a comment from a website that he just open.

The hell is he doing?Hungry for popularity!He is not even an actor and now what?trying to go to the big screen movie?Tsk.Poor little Jaejoong!

The comment shows under the advertisement for Jackal is coming movie.Junsu feel his heart drop at the mean comment.He thinks he had immune for many mean and cruel comment,but he cant take if the comment are ing about when they know nothing about them.He had grew up reading those malicious comment from anti fan that he felt that there will never be anything that affect him.

Junsu watched that Jaejoong work really hard for the movie.Even though he fell from the 3rd floor during the filming,Jaejoong hyung did not even sigh and call Yoochun or him to tell them.Jaejoong do not want to make worried.Anti fans never knew,they never knew all the energy,sweat and even tears that they have to shed in order to success.Junsu feel his cheeks wet with tears,

My tears are really cheap nowadays

Junsu chuckles while wiping away his tears.He then log in into his twitter account and write something there and stops when he heard someone coming in.

Hyung!!you come!Junsu ran to Jaejoong who just want to close the door and hug him.

Yah,whats wrong.Of course I came.You told me so.Jaejoong reply try to sound annoy but still hugging back his dongsaeng.

Hehe,nothing hyung.I just miss you.Junsu giggled and release himself from Jaejoong embrace.

Miss me?I thought you have grown up Su.

I am!!but still,I miss you.Junsu went to kitchen to serve some drink to Jaejoong.

What are you doing now?Jaejoong asked while flipping through the magazines on the couch.

Nothing much,just enjoying myself with the game.His voice squealed at the thought of the game.

Jaejoong smile slightly.Still the childish Junsu.He thought.Feel bored,he went to Junsu workroom,just to have a look in the room.Its a bit messy,typical Junsu.Jaejoong smirked and went to where Junsu laptop is.

Hyung!Hyung!Look!Junsu rush to Jaejoong when he sees the older looking at his computer.He dont want Jaejoong to read the cruel comment that he just read.

Junsu shows him what he just tweeted,

Jackal is coming was so interesting.Dont forget to watch it.Jaejoong hyung hwaiting!Choi hyun hwaiting!

Jaejoong smiled brilliantly when he saw Junsu`s tweeted.He ruffled the boy hair lovingly.

Why Su?Jaejoong ask Junsu but his smile still not leaving the face.

You ask me why hyung?Of course I will do it.You are my member,my brother.

Jaejoong couldnt help but smiled.

 

3 hours later,

Junsu had went to sleep using Jaejoong arm as the pillow.He had beg Jaejoong to sleep with him tonight.Jaejoong look at the calm sleeping face.he dont know if he could reach this higher if there is no Yoochun and Junsu in his life.

He had read the comment and he had read the replied from Junsu,defensing Jaejoong from the cruel comment.He didnt feel even slightest hurt when he saw what Junsu had reply for him.

He kiss Junsu forehead and whispered 

Thank you Su,thank you dongsaeng-ah

 

 

Sorry,this is not what I meant it to be,but the emotion that surround me these days make me cant concentrate.And sorry to keep you waiting just for this poor story