Revealed the truth.

Its true i have fallen in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
In Know’s office:-

Dara was talking with her friend Chaerin she handed her two envelope

“  Chaerin please submit my resignation letter to GD” Dara showed her the letter address to Mr. Kwon “I am not ready to face him, and pls give this letter to Mrs. Kwon” as she handed her the other letter.

“ Dara why are you doing this, I know you love Jiyong so why are you leaving.” Chaerin asked dara with concerned.

“Chaerin I love him but he loves someone else and I will be happy when he is happy and his happiness is Kiko.” Dara told calrin took her in a hug to comfort her.

“As you wish, take care.” Chaerin told her.

“ I should leave before GD come to the office.” Dara waved Chaerin and went out of the office.

 

In Kiko’s apartment:-

Ding Dong Ding Dong Kiko open the door.

 “Hi.” Dara greeted Kiko.

“Hi! What are you doing here?” Kiko asked Dara as she was unexpecting her visit.

I’m taking the evening flight to Canada …for good before leaving I wanted to tell you something about myself and Jiyong” Dara told Kiko as and waited for her approval to continue further as Kiko sign her to continue she told her “ I’m not Jiyong’s wife”

“What?” Kiko was shocked with the new update. She hestiately asked her. “Then who is Jiyong’s wife?”

“Nobody.” Dara smiled and replied. “Jiyong is not married.”

“May I ask something? Whay are you telling me all this now?” Kiko asked Dara as she wanted to know the truth.

“Because I don’t want to live with the burden of lying to you and his family, I could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter