Hi, uhh...master??

Minwoo The Courage Fairy

Minwoo:

Well, I landed at the bathtub of a toilet. The toilet was very grand and well...pretty?( The kind which is studded with diamonds and gold plated kind..)A girl walked into the toilet, wrapped in a towel.She the tap..Hot water came gushing right on top of my head. Ouch! I flew straight up immediately. Don't she have any manners! Oh yeah.. she can't see me.. :< I flew up higher and raced towards the exit before she closed the door.I was safely out. I have a hunch that she is my master's pair. The thing is where is my master?

Jeongmin and Hyunseong hyung landed at their new master's front, why did I not?Must be something wrong with the portal.I went searching for my master around the house, or should I say, mansion? but do not know where to begin.There are rows and rows and rows of room like in hotel and they all looked exactly alike.And worse, they don't have numbers on them like hotels do.So I won't know if I've been searching around the same place again and again.I'm getting dizzy so I went out of the mansion.

I went out of the mansion thinking how to start my test,Should I start with Hyunseong hyung's messy test first or my untouched test. I decided on the former one and decided it would be more neat and organised. I flew towards Hyunseong master's home as I was sorting out the information papers at the same time.Suddenly, I saw a young man,cornered by three mean looking people.

"Return us the money...Or..Tell us where is your father! We want our money back!"

"But I've returned you what he borrowed! That's unfair! And..and..I'm penniless right now.."

"We don't care..You haven't returned the 200% interest! and the more you waste our time, the more money you have to pay.."

"No! I've returned the money! I won't pay you anymore than I should! I still need to pay for...his medical fees.."

The three people grabbed him roughly and beat him up..I decided to help him. I can't stand people who picked at someone weaker and outnumbered.I used magic to give him 10 times more power than what he had.He was punching a guy when suddenly, the guy he punched fly into the air...

That split second, a few things happened...

He was shocked at his powers and stared at his hand in disbelief...

The other two men fled...

The guy in the air shouted "AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!" really loud...

Then he looked up at me...

"Who are you?" he asked.

"You can see me??!! Does it mean...." I was shocked beyond words...

To readers:

Hi!! I made a punctual update this time!! Wheee..I feel so happy.. :D Thanks for reading and have a very nice day ahead... Please comment and subscribee!!! Kamsamhamnida! *bows*

Cerenade ^_^