Love Trick

Love Trick

"what should i do now?? it should not ended up like this... how can i live without him?? after 4 years we had been together... now.. he was leaving me?? why oppa?? why??!" shouts a girl... she walks slowly into the deep water... she is crying a lot....

"hey! what are you doing???!" shouts a guy running towards the girl... he swims in the sea... trying to save the girl... he carries the girl out from the water..

He puts her down.. and put his jumper around the girl's shoulders... "geez!" he smirks...

"if you wanna kill yourself.. please dont do it here! you will ruined my place to hang out!" scolded the guys to the girl.. he totally annoying... 

"i think you should go home now kid!" said the guy... he takes his bag first before he leaving the girl alone... 

The girl is out of her mind.. she cant think wisely.. she just send the guy with her eyes.. and the guy disappears from her sight.....

She coughs.. taking a deep breath.. and trying to get back her sense...

"are you stupid Sora??!" she scolds herself.. knocks her own head.. "what are you doing??!!! stupid!!" she said.. 

Its almost sunset.. Sora looks around her.. she sighs heavily.. she starts to cry again.. 

"i think.. i should go home..." she said slowly.. and walks to her home...

After taking a bath... Sora lying on her bed.. then, she saw a jumper on the couch.. 

"i think i should wash it and returns to the owner... he might be from my university..." said her... she takes the jumper and put it in a washer...

"wait a minute.. Super Junior.. could it be... ah.. maybe just a fake fan wore it.. i saw too many students wore this jumper.." said Sora... continues her job to wash the jumper..

"i will find the guy tomorrow!"

**********************************************************************************************************************

"excuse me!" Sora is calling for a guy not far from her...

The guy stops... he is facing her right now.. Sora stunned! she is speechless... 

"what do you want??" asks the guy...

"erk.. sorry... wrong person.." answer Sora short... then.. she runs away from the guy.....

***********************************************************************************************************************

During lunch break.. Sora is taking her step to the rooftop of the building.. thinking about the guy that she met this morning...

"i think.. he was a same guy that saved me yesterday... his bag is the same.. i heard a lot about the guy.. his name is Leeteuk.. a leader of Super Junior.. a famous boy band in our university.. he is from a wealthy family.. but his attitude dont show that he belongs from rich family..."

"hey! are you wanna kill yourself again??!" shouts someone behind Sora...

"oh.. i'm surprised!" said Sora.. patting slowly her chest.. looking straight to the guy...

"so.. its you who were saving me yesterday..." said Sora..

"yes.. its me.. what are you doing?? dont tell me that you wanna kill yourself again here.." said Leeteuk.. 

"anieya.." denies Sora... she will never do that again thought her..

"thats good... or else... you will ruined my hangout place again..." said Leeteuk... he comes closer to Sora...

"what is your name??" ask Leeteuk curiously.. his eyes are looking at Sora's face.. Sora smiles to him... showing her dimple...

"oh.. she has a dimple like me..." thought Leeteuk...

"i'm Kang Sora... i'm your junior Leeteuk-shi..." answer Sora... still smiling...

"so.. you know me??" Sora just nods as an answer...

"Why you wanna kill yourself Sora-shi??" asks Leeteuk staright to the point... he really curious about this beautiful young lady besides him.. so stupid because trying to commit a suicide...

"urm.. actually.. a few days ago.. i was broke up with my boyfriend.. we already been together for 4 years.. during that time i was 15.. and he was 20.. he told me that i'm cute when he saw me... after 4 years.. he said i am boring for him..." explains Sora sadly...

"i thought i can forget him.. but i cant.. too many precious memories between us..." continues Sora.. Leeteuk can see her teary eyes..

"geez!" said Leeteuk... "let me teaches you something... this is called 'love trick'!"

"love trick??" asks Sora..

"yes! i bet you will get back your boyfriend just in two weeks..." said Leeteuk with a smirk on his face.. Sora looks at him curiously...

"how? tell me Leeteuk-shi..." said Sora.. making a cute puppy face... Leeteuk is blushing suddenly.. never see such a cute girl like Sora before this...

"okay.. enough! i will teach you Sora-shi.. listen carefully..." said Leeteuk.. Sora is focusing every single words that Leeteuk told her...

"its easy! you just call him everyday.. every single day.. at the same time.. just for 5-10 minutes is enough... until its become habit of him.. waiting for you call..." explains Leeteuk..

"thats it??" asks Sora..

"yes! trust me! just give it a try!" 

"okay Leeteuk-shi.. thanks.." said Sora.. she is smiling... 

**********************************************************************************************************************

For a week.. Sora and Leeteuk are become closer... Sometimes.. she will hangout with Leeteuk and in Super Junior.. watching their practice... she really have fun together..

some of her friends told her that Leeteuk is player and what so ever.. but Sora doesnt care... fo her Leeteuk is a nice guy.. her friends must be jealous of her.. thats why they are spreading such rumours to her..

Sora will tell Leeteuk everything about the progress between she and her ex boyfriend... and Leeteuk will be a listener and gives a few tips advance for her..

After two weeks.. the love tricks is showing its results.. her ex boyfriend asks Sora for a date.. watching a movie together...

Sora tells Leeteuk about it.. 

"just go.. thats good right... you told me that you wanna be with him again.. so.. dont think. too much... just go and enjoy your date..." said Leeteuk with a fake smile.... Sora just nods... no words from her..

************************************************************************************************************************

Leeteuk is watching television.. his mind is somewhere else.. he doesnt have mood to practice with s today..

"hyung-ah.. are you alright??" asks Donghae to Leeteuk... 

"i'm just fine..." answer Leeteuk short..

"hey.. Leeteuk-ah! where is your girlfriend.. Sora-shi?" asks Heechul out from nowhere... shocking all the people..

"she is not my girlfriend.." denies Leeteuk.. "we just friend.. she cant come today.. she told me that she has a date with her ex-boyfriend..." explains Leeteuk...

"So.. thats why you behave like this hyung-ah.." said Eunhyuk.. "you are missing Sora-shi right??" guess Eunhyuk.. trying to dig more about his hyung...

"anieya.. i'm just helping Sora-shi with some trick for her to get back her boyfriend.." said Leeteuk.. tries to deny his feeling towards Sora..

"stop it Leeteuk-hyung! we know a lot about you.. you were happy when she was around.. you like her.." said Kyuhyun...

"no! i'm not!" said Leeteuk.. he really annoying with his dongsaengs... he goes downstairs to take a walk..

"yes.. seems that i miss her now.. its too late.." said Leeteuk slowly...

"Leeteuk-shi..." someone is calling him from his back.. a girl voice.. the voice is familiar to him..

"Sora-shi??" asks Leeteuk in shock... didn't expect to see Sora here.. what are you doing here?? you should going for a date right now.." said Leeteuk.. 

"urm.. no.. i'm not going.. Leeteuk-shi..." said Sora..

"wae??" asks Leeteuk curiously.. 

Sora walks more closer to Leeteuk.. then.. she wraps her arm around Leeteuk's neck...

"what are you doing Sora-shi??" asks Leeteuk in nervous voice... his heart is beating fast..

"i think.. this is not what i want... i think even i get back together with my boyfriend.. i think i will missing something Leeteuk-shi..." said Sora slowly.. taking her deep breath...

"missing what Sora-shi??" asks Leeteuk.. looking straight at Sora's teary eyes..

"you...." answer Sora slowly..

"me?? why??" Leeteuk kind of slow to think right now.. his mind is blank!

"i like you Leeteuk-shi.. i means.. I love you... maybe its too fast.. but thats its the truth... i cant stop thinking about you every seconds.. i'm happy and laughing happily when i'm around you.." explain Sora.. her tears is falling apart..

"hey.. dont cry.. i love you too..." said Leeteuk.. whispering at Sora's ear... then, he pull Sora closer to him... giving her a forehead kiss...

"btw.. how did you know i'm living here??" asks leeteuk... Sora points her finger to Leeteuk's friend.. Leeteuk is looking at them.. they smirk!

"no need to thank us.. we just helping our friend!" said them with a smirk.. try to hold their laugh...

Leeteuk looks back at Sora... cupping her face with his both hands.. giving her a deep and intimate kiss...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hi guys... finally.. i'm finished my oneshot ff..

sorry... just a short and simple ff... 

hope you will enjoy it.. ^^

thanks... btw.. i still have another ff that will release soon..  hehehe

pls drops comments more next time.. ^^

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness